Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? (874 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by SPLENDID25(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
WHETHER YES OR NO PLEASE WITH REASONS IF POSSIBLE.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by famouswheelz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
I wouldn't do that
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by iceberylin(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
You need to know what you getting into..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Jaonnyster: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Answer:nope!
Reasons? They are crystal clear and simple just apply common sense.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is it advisable For a LION to ask its PREY whether any other animal Has signified interest in Having it for Dinner before Pouncing on it?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by hertz9te(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
SPLENDID25:
WHETHER YES OR NO PLEASE WITH REASONS IF POSSIBLE.

don't ever try that...the whole asking out thing is an opportunity to prove that you are better than anY other person she has ever met.....be it her boyfriend.....a good salesman never asks if you already have the product...(it's not his business)...he just goes on and market his.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Emodeee: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Some people will come here and call u an ass licker now.

That's one of the features of ass lickers.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by obiorathesubtle: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
no! While you're giving her anal sex.. She'll confess if she has a boyfriend or not.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
I dey ask o.If she say she get bf i don move on be that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Emodeee:

undecided
Emodeee:

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Love Machine:
I dey ask o.If she say she get bf i don move on be that.
what if you truly fell in love lobe with her at first sight?
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Hayorstimmy: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2016
It is a silly mistake don't try it...
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by firstking01(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Well...i used to, bt i realised that gals like playing hard to get, and dats one of d reasons they will tell u yes they have a bf even wen dey don't have....so, wat we do now is...we go for the kill, sure her care and love in extreme, i bet even if she has a bf, she'd start contemplating weather to give u a triaL or tell u she has a bf, btbkful so she wnt friendzone usad
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? by Lordprez: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
I believe that if she ain't got a ring on her finger.... then asking about her relationship status is pointless

Chick ain't anybody's till she is

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Ask Her Out??? / 18 Things Girls Experience Being Single / Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.