Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (54616 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
He was talking to a male like himself. Jessica is mostly used by online reps, so the Adidas rep was obviously a male. Mumu
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Hadassahisbae(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obudupikin:
I like that guy.

If only glo will allow me interact with their customer care agents via a similar platform.

Those customer care girls voice dey sweet die.
wen u c dem face to face u go run.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by cybriz82(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
*smh all dis praise cus of FTC? Abeg no vex who baf u dis mrnin?
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Hadassahisbae(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kgdavid:
she could have at least tried to speak better english na....which one is "did you have any other questions"??

anyhoo, it looks like she is enjoying the attention but looking for a way to cover her arse in case the conversation comes to the notice of her supervisor.... otherwise i see no need for her to tell him her marital status...does that one have anything thing to do with Adidas?
m sure she just wanted to let him know dah she's married so dah he can let ha be.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Kofacts(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol.. some people sha grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Lito18: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
ournaijablog:
Everyone can see this isn't real, an Adidas online assistant wouldn't commit such grammatical blunders. Smh
There are no grammatical blunders. Stop being a critic.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Dyt(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Stupiid boy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by yommys01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obudupikin:
I like that guy.

If only glo will allow me interact with their customer care agents via a similar platform.

My friend chyked an airtel girl same way. He was a broke asss then he was only using my credit. I begged the idioot to give me the girl as he had a girlfriend and my own fiancee just died like 9 months and I was lonely, the girl came to the house na, he worugly die.

They straffed for 2 days, the girl stole my friend's phone and still embarrassed him on the stress for merely giving her 10k for transport - borrowed money oo.

No think those girls.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Dapsey97(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Morhziez:
Lol. End time flirting leading to end time marriage

My nigga.... how have you been?
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by okhiai1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
scachy:

grin Oh Boy u dey vex oo, grin
na true i dey talk bros ooooo na so so male full that network with hard voice like pasuma own

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by STILESGANG: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
free2ryhme:
That guy no get work.

A jobless guy trying to flirt with a gainfully employed lady, na wa sha
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by badonkadonk: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
candy:
Some guys can be stubborn sha!
Some ladies can sabe give man hard tym sha..
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by paloncy: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol ......crazy human
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
'Did you have any other adidas related questions?'

shocked shocked embarassed cry

Even whiteys dey throw missile like this and it is their only language.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by scachy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Evidence1000:
Lol! So I'm finally FTC n I've not been here for up to three months. The grace of God is upon my life. I dedicate this FTC to everyone passing through trials now. You will surely overcome.
Lol.all this prayer just for FTC?
U try shaa. grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by scachy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

...wot on earth has addida gots to do wit romance? ..... bro can u move your talfukus thread to home section pls!! angry

Bros chill, I originally posted this on general section.
And Besides, flirt no be part of Romance?
D dude flirted with Adidas Online Assistant. So it's in order. grin grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
boring!!the guy is silly and useless too.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
mamawin:
That is no excuse. Full time housewives get passes, too.

Maybe but not as much. Most of those ladies in the workplace really feel helpless because if they react they could be in trouble by their supervisor or customers might label them as rude. A full time housewife ain't got such problems!
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Goldenboy007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
What is hilarious in a riffraff making a fool of himself and constituting a nuisance? This is part of the crap customer reps endure most times cos of jobless racoons like this. She is a respectable married woman for effing sake and she is only polite cos her job requires her to, their work is stressful enough without one son of a gun making it harder.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by ronnisexy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
dude been dreaming in fantasy world. he would go as a comedian
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
VickyRotex:
lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

Op, I know ya the one undecided
Hmmmm.

Just passing through.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by smitez(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollandis:
The problem with Nigerian men is their unprofessional attitude.The lady there is probably being paid 50$ an hour ,she has more money than you ,is gainfully employed and has hundreds of handsome rich suitors .

Why are you emphasizing so much on the money... girls sha!
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollandis:
The problem with Nigerian men is their unprofessional attitude.The lady there is probably being paid 50$ an hour ,she has more money than you ,is gainfully employed and has hundreds of handsome rich suitors .
i pity you

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmmm.

Just passing through.

cheesy How are you doing? grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by HARDDON: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
looseweight:
Men will always be men.

And women would always be what? ............. undecided
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollandis:
Are u minding the guy? He is just idle.
Bit I doubt a customer service rep earns $50/hour, regardless of experience. She could likely be earning between $15 - $20/hr.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by daclint(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Evidence1000:
Lol! So I'm finally FTC n I've not been here for up to three months. The grace of God is upon my life. I dedicate this FTC to everyone passing through trials now. You will surely overcome.

Just 3 months, me wey don chop like 5 years without festus commentus
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Obidikejr(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol this guy na case
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by IykeWest: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obudupikin:
I like that guy.

I swear, them voice sweet die, if I call and a guy pick, I'll cut and call back till a girl picks grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by omolola15(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obudupikin:
I like that guy.

Bhadt guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by daxon001(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
richidinho:
one is jobless one is working
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by coolkidwale: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
All marriages end in divorce got me cracking[color=#000099][/color] grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.