Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (54612 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Did it before telling you even.

No you havent cry cry

My comment under "catch me if you can"

And also your comment about "Hmmmm"********
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

No you havent cry cry
Let me see...
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

No you havent cry cry
Let me see...
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=41939469][/quote]

You havent. But it's fine. Atleast the major ones are out.

Thank You! smiley
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

You havent. But it's fine. Atleast the major ones are out.

Thank You! smiley
Done. You can do the rest from your end.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Done. You can do the rest from your end.

Thanks Alot smiley

Don't mind me grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thanks Alot smiley
Don't mind me grin
Nah... No worries.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by hollandis(f): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
CFCman:

Are u minding the guy? He is just idle.
Bit I doubt a customer service rep earns $50/hour, regardless of experience. She could likely be earning between $15 - $20/hr.

Most call center staff ,do 2 jobs.So its possible .One of the easiest jobs in the world
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by hollandis(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
but hey . . . you have no way of knowing the financial status of the guy nah.
Nigeria men don't know there is a thin line between wooing and harassment.
People get jailed for this shiit
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
hollandis:

Nigeria men don't know there is a thin line between wooing and harassment.
People get jailed for this shiit
They also get girlfriends and wives. wink
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by hollandis(f): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
They also get girlfriends and wives. wink

?
What ? The fcukk are you saying ?
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by hollandis(f): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
but hey . . . you have no way of knowing the financial status of the guy nah.
Anyone who waste time unprofitably online is jobless
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

?
What ? The fcukk are you saying ?
I'm only trying to look on the bright side here.
no hard feelings.

personally, I think he went to far by suggesting that she divorce her husband.
but other than that, I honestly don't see anything wrong with him trying to woo her.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by hollandis(f): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm only trying to look on the bright side here.
no hard feelings.

personally, I think he went to far by suggesting that she divorce her husband.
but other than that, I honestly don't see anything wrong with him trying to woo her.

Ok let me aducate you .I hate the way black men esp of African descent go abiut approaching women .It is uncultured and harassing .I am serious .Coos can be called on you
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Ok let me aducate you .I hate the way black men esp of African descent go abiut approaching women .It is uncultured and harassing .I am serious .Coos can be called on you
and what is the proper way to approach women?

I'm actually being serious and ready to learn here.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Youngsage: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
and what is the proper way to approach women?

I'm actually being serious and ready to learn here.

Happy birthday man!! cheesy
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by rudepen(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2018
candy:
Some guys can be stubborn sha!
you mean like me ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.