Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (54614 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by seaga: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2016
andromida:
Lol.

I like your moniker,am a lover of ancient Greek mythology. Hope you can live up to that name
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm.... I don dey suspect you oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
You no get choice. I don mobilise dem make dem bring your package grin angry angry
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Babe... I take dog beg you, I no want again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Shebi na you want Christmas and New Year gift. tongue You have to believe to receive o. cheesy
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2016
seaga:

I like your moniker,am a lover of ancient Greek mythology. Hope you can live up to that name

kiss

1 Like

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dafiidi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
This guy head strng pass olumo rock o....e no jus gree at allz... grin grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
dmcdad:
Hmmmm.... I don dey suspect you oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dmcdad:
Babe... I take dog beg you, I no want again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao! cheesy cheesy You no get choice o.

Dog kwa? grin Dog na my personal person tongue
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Huh?
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
dmcdad:

Huh? This girl na area shashockedshockedshocked She dey every corner oooooo.

Okay. Bring it on. Oyinbo people say: when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... Wetin you think say go happen? tongue

cheesy cheesy Na the immovable object go suffer am grin tongue
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by seaga: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
andromida:

kiss

Right back at you...
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 1:15am On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

You go know na.... cheesycheesycheesy

So what's up with your club? grin

grin grin

lol. You know Sup with my club Na angry

Truth is, I havent been following the news lately, cos I've been so busy.

We're playing tomorrow embarassed cry embarassed
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 2:56am On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

We're playing tomorrow embarassed cry embarassed
Today you mean?
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Today you mean?

Anyways, just so you know, I am watching you in 4K. When your club no fumble you get their time ooooo. Now them don dey fumble you come dey form network busy. Issorait. I am also watching you in 3D with my 3D glasses.cheesycheesycheesy

No worry... One of these days I go knock on your door. No surprise oooo when I tell you say it's Mcdad at the door. No run enter your room go hide ooooo.cheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy lmaooo!

It was 7.15pm yesterday Where I am, when I made that comment. That's why I said tomorrow.

Hehehehhe. Honestly, I've been busy grin you know even in ""fumbleness"" grin I still remain loyal to my club embarassed angry

I'll try to watch the match today embarassed

Heheehehhe. No worry. Na me go welcome you. I no go hide cheesy
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Ohh ok.
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy lmaooo!
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:
Ohh ok. I never thought you were not around, hence the tomorrow usage.

Anywayz, no fear again since you no dey around. I no be winch for go fly come where you dey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don see say my fasting and prayer for your club don dey work abi?

I fit give you wings grin tongue

Ehmmmm you sey you dey fast so? Cos I no see any changiii o cry 1 step forward, 2 step backward ni moun ri o.
If we win today, then I go gree sey you dey fast. grin grin
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy
VickyRotex:

I fit give you wings grin tongue
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:
Babe, I fasted for 21 solid days nonstop. Since I ended it some weeks back, changes started flowing in. You are definitely winning tonight. Dont be afear of that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for the wings matter, you sabi fly yourself? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, why are you still up by this time? It should be around 1:55AM there.

**Coughs** Afi 21 days non stop na. cheesy cheesy I see sey you fast wink
I believe we'll win though embarassed You know me and my optimistic self.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky grin

Yea it was around 1.55am then. Had to study till 2. Now I'm up smiley
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

**Coughs**
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

You had to study till 2 or you had to study-chat till 2?cheesycheesycheesy

Anywayz, good morning. I hope you had a lovely night rest. What did you read about? A transfer of knowledge or info wouldn't be a bad idea.wink You know information is light and knowledge is potential power.cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ehmmm lol. Wasnt really chatting embarassed

I had a short-lovely night rest cry but it's all good.

Reading the book "What every Engineer should know about Cyber Security and Digital Forensics" by Joanna F. Defranco. smiley
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ehmmm lol. Wasnt really chatting embarassed
Hmmmm.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmmm. Interesting. I presume you are into Information Technology then. Correct?

Yes. Something like that! smiley
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes. Something like that! smiley
. Hmmmm. Cool.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:
. Hmmmm. Cool.

Thank You! smiley

And you? If you dont mind sharing.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Of course I don't mind sharing. I'm into IT too. Did Computer Science and now preparing to write some certifications.cheesy

Great. That's cool cool All the best.

I'm also a Graduate of *******************. Currently doing my *******************************************
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Great. That's cool cool All the best.
Hmmmm.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmmm. I talk am say I dey suspect you. ******* ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

***************************.wink

I guess you are in *********. Am I right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Hehehehe. Yea.

*********!
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Hehehehe. Yea.
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Catch me if you can...

Oya I no go catch you embarassed

Help me edit it from your end cry
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

Re: A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thank You! smiley
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.