Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF (5456 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
She is actually a Namibian not a Nigerian as many think.. If you wanna connect with the main chick or side chick, check out link below for their Facebook connect.
For me, the side chick is more beautiful.

If you want to connect with her check out link below.
http://starttells.com/2016/01/10/lady-posts-photo-about-to-have-sex-with-boyfriend-bfs-other-chick-comes-for-her/

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
I mixed up their pics tho.

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by iceberylin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Connect with a whøre undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
iceberylin:
Connect with a whøre undecided
some people like am.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Rikidony(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Rikidony(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
connect with them asin hw
WHO DEM HELP
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by virud: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Social media will ruin so many youth tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by skelewu404(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Imagine, I was praying to God to live up 100 yrs of age n am just 30 now but what i have seen in this little time is more than enough for a lifetime. I don't have to live up 100 again because i don't even want to imagine what i might witness
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nature8(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mmmmm
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
No sense no assets, nanxenxe!
mtsheeew angry
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by x6blade(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin I added both of them on facebook. Who knows, maybe I'll get my D sucked

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by misspicy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
And Nairaland guys were already bashing Nigerian girls, meanwhile story didn't even happen in Nigeria and no Nigerian girl involved....smh undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
And Nairaland guys were already bashing Nigerian girls, meanwhile story didn't even happen in Nigeria and no Nigerian girl involved....smh undecided
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Destined2win: 3:38am On Jan 12, 2016
I think the guy is a Nigerian residing there but the girl isn't.

But do you really have to go digging for their photos
Re: See The Picture Of Side Chick, The Girl That Posted About Having Sex With Her BF by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Hookah

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Location On Hitwe / I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC / Do "Virgin Guys" Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.