Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard (21964 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu / MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by nonnyE(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
boman2014:
empty treate
since when has the word THREAT become treate.......is quite obvious that you re EMPTY.no offence just stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Tripleclick(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
THE DEATH OF KANU WILL BE LIKE SECOND INJURY TO IGBOS... WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE NIGERIA.. ME TOO WILL NEVER FORGIVE NIGERIA....WE WILL SEND HAUSAS BACK TO THEIR HOMES... ONE DAY WE SHALL RISE N NUKE NIGERIA.. THEN EVERYBODY WILL REST... USELESS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Paulancebay(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALISMILE:
The Arab spring was a united revolution! But in this case it will only be ibo spring! Nobdy is interested in ur revolution!
What have you gained from your President's noise making on corruption except ethnic or party sentiments ? In the next one year, you will know that a country 's development is more than fighting corruption! I guess u used NEPA bill to seek admission into school tooo!
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by greatiyk4u(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mathemagician1:
The only reason why this situation hasn't deteriorated is simple because arms haven't been provided. Believe me, I travelled this Christmas and I can tell you authoritatively that the SE youths are agitated and ready for an insurrection if only arms would be provided. I didn't hear this from 1 person, it's like the new cool in the SE. I am very worried, in fact I am scared.

God forbid some idiot in his wisdom decide to arm these guys. The President will set this country on fire if care is not taken. Release this man and let peace reign for Christ sake. And for you guys cheering the President thinking that the country and Army is ready for another campaign in the SE... SMH

U must have heard the shit in the beer parlour
Here in Enugu, we give no Bleep about Biafra,

Lolz, na those igbo boys wey wan drive the latest car, build upstair and take chieftancy titles wan risk their selves for Kanu who has never been useful to anybdy in Igbo land not even his umu-ahia town...........we are wiser now

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lols. Politics grin
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Paulancebay:

What have you gained from your President's noise making on corruption except ethnic or party sentiments ? In the next one year, you will know that a country 's development is more than fighting corruption! I guess u used NEPA bill to seek admission into school tooo!
what ve I gained? Not sure u re in nigeria! Ok I will tell u! Jus today one of ur brother metuh, a yam eater confessed he received 400m he did not work for. Pple ve started returning money in their droves! Pple re even scared to steal now. Give pMB till 2023 and see what Nig will become!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by dvee2: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mathemagician1:
The only reason why this situation hasn't deteriorated is simple because arms haven't been provided. Believe me, I travelled this Christmas and I can tell you authoritatively that the SE youths are agitated and ready for an insurrection if only arms would be provided. I didn't hear this from 1 person, it's like the new cool in the SE. I am very worried, in fact I am scared.

God forbid some idiot in his wisdom decide to arm these guys. The President will set this country on fire if care is not taken. Release this man and let peace reign for Christ sake. And for you guys cheering the President thinking that the country and Army is ready for another campaign in the SE... SMH
Release him so that he supply the arms to the youth as u claimed? Nobody, I repeat nobody is above the law of the land. hence Kanu will face the law for treasonable felony against his fatherland. If Nigeria will devide because of this,so be it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Adex097: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Nnamdi is even more powerful dead than alive.

There are peoples whose death spark a revolution, both peaceful and violent together with international recognition.

Did anybody predict that Mohamed Bouazizi setting himself alight would spark the Arab Spring?

Nnamdi is just that type of person, He will accomplish in death that he spent his life seeking.

Jesus Christ did same.

Anybody dat can pull this crowd alive, will break Nigeria dead with an avalanche of protest and subsequent revolution. Fact!

This is why we refer to Buhari as the Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d, he is a stark illiterate.
So what are you saying in essence ? Nnamdi is better off dead than alive. BeuRiful undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Alibesamuel: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
U have to go back and re-check ur mind. I thought ur father wanted you to be wise like him when he supported biafra until died came knocking at his door and it suddenly took him away. Despite been a yoruba man he supported biafra during bia/nig civil war because he saw something splendid and awesome in that young country called BIAFRA. Son follow that direction that ur fada found for u which is BIAFRA. author=OgbeifunErom post=41876495]This IPOB leader and his followers should stop disturbing the peace of the country.

His charges have been filed and he will get his court date soon.

He should relax, he is in this for a very very long time.

If your mouth is big enough to threaten the Zoo, you should also have the balls to also play with the animals of the Zoo.

Una never see anything yet.

Idiotuu!
[/quote]
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Lumiere91: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
This IPOB leader and his followers should stop disturbing the peace of the country.

His charges have been filed and he will get his court date soon.

He should relax, he is in this for a very very long time.

If your mouth is big enough to threaten the Zoo, you should also have the balls to also play with the animals of the Zoo.

Una never see anything yet.

Idiotuu!
I can't believe how some people fell 4 dat dude.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
no tribe has the monopoly of violence,so ipob should stop the threat;abiola died and heaven didn't fall.we as yorubas,the mere fact that we don't instigate violence does not make us cowards so please don't start what you cant finish. grin
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Mathemagician1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Naijacitizen(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guyman02:
We in the north dont bother much about Biafra and IPOB since the Yorubas are doing the good job fighting the Igbos on our behalf; all we need is to ensure that one of us remains and occupies the position of President and that is what CHANGE implies to us.
Namu ne akan Mulkin demokratiya shugaban kasa a kasar naijeriya!

**** you ain't a Northerner. Your Hausa writing speak it all. Too bad, google translator doesn't give you correct translation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Lumiere91: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
So life dey sweet am abi,i thought he said biafried or death.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by sexaddict08(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Billygee2u:

Buhari wants to try the mordern Igbos(IPOB).
if peradventure anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu,everything possible to bring Buhari down and demolish Nigeria,I will do it,
I am fully in support of IPOB.

yinmu
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
drey076:

See this empty chest beater, are you the one dat will fight if he dies?
Mtcheew

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by emmydallas(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dotunwa:

As much as i dont like joining issues with people especially here on NL, I still feel compelled to point it out to you how foolish your comment is pertaining to Yorubas fighting the Igbos for the Hausas. Yorubas are conservative people that di their work with deligent and to the core. If Law of the Land ask a yoruba man to prosecute corrupt individuals, he will do so with both his kinsmen, the igbos as well as well as the hausas. So stop insinuating that Yorubas are fighting for your tribe. We belong to all tribes and languages and we belong to NONE.
If they are not teaching morals in ur region learing it on the internet.
Meanwhile Seun find a way to screen such comments like this that can cause tribal war!
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
These Igbos are confirmed cowards. Talk talk no action. Go BH or MEND way and see if the dullard won't shit on his diaper then beg for dialogue.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by allthingsgood: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
But I thot nnamdi said he prefers prison than to stand trial. He used his own hand to drive away the judge, as I recall!
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by BMedia: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Billygee2u:

action speaks louder,just drop your African address and see what's up.
tnx

195c, Gen. Mamman Kontagora Road, Niger barracks, Abuja.

Bring your coffin. Sill_y iPod ***

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by room089: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na so dis guy go jus die rotin inside cell and e pipo no go do anitin exep to dey mek noiz for pepa.

Ipob ko
Iphone ni
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by IgrigiEOD: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
irepagbor:

Buhari arrested Ojukwu in 1984 and made him do frog jump in kirikiri yet nothing happened...... The death of Nnamdi kanu will not be different from regular prisoner who died in custody.

Ask your grand father during the civil war, heavy destruction in the east but is business as usual in Asaba, Agbor, Benin, Ore, Lagos, Kano.
Schools and market were open.

**grins** This yorubaman registered with an Agbor handle just to fight Igbos. lmao! **grins**

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Obienesarah: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
tempem:
Now, you'll make me use this:

Picture or I don't believe it.
Pishure of Kanu way DSS no allow person see, abi na pishure of the man way dey talk? #endtimequestion.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by engrcos001(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
irunooboo:
[b]How is kanu's life more important than those innocent youths he brainwashed to their untimely deaths during their futile Biafra protest When he was running his mouth like a tap against a whole federal government and breaking the laws of the land, none of you guys cautioned him nor reminded him of the rule of law. Most of his followers will call his program and start praising him for doing a good treasonable job against Nigeria. You all believe he is been brave and other tribes are cowards for not following his suicidal path. When it's time to face the consequence of his actions you people are screaming rule of law as if you believed in Nigeria and her courts before demanding for Biafra. He threatened death and destruction against other tribes but most of you claim he had the rights to freedom of speech under democratic government but when Oba of Lagos threatened IGBOS with the lagoon you were petitioning the ICC forgetting he is also entitled to freedom of speech. Talk about cheer hypocrisy. undecided Nnamdi Kanu misused his freedom and now he's somewhere wishing he could turn back the hands of time. I only pity his innocent baby who will only grow up to read about the stupidity of his father on the internet. Kanu does not deserve to stay alive and feed on our tax payers money. He should be sent to the underworld where he rots in eternal damnation for daring to cause a civil war in our beloved country. God bless Nigeria [/b]

Time shall tell who will laugh last
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by feaworaoja007: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Nnamdi is even more powerful dead than alive.

There are peoples whose death spark a revolution, both peaceful and violent together with international recognition.

Did anybody predict that Mohamed Bouazizi setting himself alight would spark the Arab Spring?

Nnamdi is just that type of person, He will accomplish in death that he spent his life seeking.

Jesus Christ did same.

Anybody dat can pull this crowd alive, will break Nigeria dead with an avalanche of protest and subsequent revolution. Fact!

This is why we refer to Buhari as the Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d, he is a stark illiterate.
Word!
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by billyG(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You can call me whatever you want. This is how IPOB Youths behave

Nnamumudi Kanu said worse but he is now at the mercy of the ZOO

Una neva see anything
See him Red mouth like Baboon nyash,mouth whe he they take insult our President,our fatherland calling it Zoo,Threathening War & Destruction that d zoo must Fall!na yur papa go fall.unculture coprophagus Baboon.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Billygee2u:

action speaks louder,just drop your African address and see what's up.
tnx
No 38D Ozuwaya Street Okene, Kogi State. I'm waiting for you. And you're a coward if you fail to show up. Preach peace not violence
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by billyG(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
I advice d foool!3o Beg Buhari,Nigerians whom he called Zoogerians for Forgiveness.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by greatiyk4u(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mathemagician1:

Of course, no one gives a fu*k about Kanu but there's been civil unrest since last year November. You must have thought the mammoth crowd came to party. You're deluded sir.

God forbid arms get to those guys, you and I will be on our way to Cameroon or Benin Republic.

I can see u are not on ground to know what is actually happening..........have u forgotten the high rate of arm robbery, cultism and kidnapping in the east?.....do dey wait for u 2 give them guns? Who gave millitants, fulani herdsmen,boko boys guns and even bombs?...........biafra na mouth struggle, if the hit starts u no go see anybdy dear

Have u forgotten that even the majority of Biafra soldiers were forced into fighting the war?.......leave matter for mathias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.