Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard (21965 Views)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu / MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by gary400(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Usa dey wait for una make una gain una biafra country...dem go come enter una take over dat fuel wey una dey eye....
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Real2020:

Replace "think" with "take". You should know better...Agbaya.

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Xano(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2016
This forum is monitored.
To whom it may concern, avoid the spread of certain information.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by dexterinc2003: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Leave them

Until a child touches the flames of a burning candle, he would still think the candle is something he can play with

Hiroshima and Nagasaki just come to my mind. cool

Nigeria make peace before it is too late.
CLOWNS everywhere.....Even The great USA cannot repeat Hiroshima and Nagasaki....na Ipad wan do am. grin grin grin...BIAFRANS PUULEAZZZ!!!!
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 2:21am On Jan 12, 2016
chesterlee:
This man must not die in detention.

It will spell doom for Buhari should anything happen to him.

Intl observers are watching Buhari and his tyrannic display.
and you think they care? When buhari was busy travelling around de world meeting leaders wat do you think he was doing? Una de insult am while he was busy buying support from the world leaders.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Mathemagician1:
The only reason why this situation hasn't deteriorated is simple because arms haven't been provided. Believe me, I travelled this Christmas and I can tell you authoritatively that the SE youths are agitated and ready for an insurrection if only arms would be provided. I didn't hear this from 1 person, it's like the new cool in the SE. I am very worried, in fact I am scared.

God forbid some idiot in his wisdom decide to arm these guys. The President will set this country on fire if care is not taken. Release this man and let peace reign for Christ sake. And for you guys cheering the President thinking that the country and Army is ready for another campaign in the SE... SMH
who do u think will suffer it? Your mothers and children. Ask north east.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 2:29am On Jan 12, 2016
porshuch:
Christmas don end, they don rememberam again.
guy you de my mind. You sef see am too ba. They deliberately took an xmas break.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 2:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Mamatee07:
all those ranting, you threatened more than this when he was arrested. You told us Buhari fell into his trap by arreasting him so why are you complaining You said he is a British citizen, the UK will step in blah blah blah...where's the UK now undecided Just pray for the sake of his family that he doesn't die because if he does nothing will happen. People will roit for some days mostly in the East and many will die as usual. Most of those who will end up dying will be innocent Igbos, the government will put a curfew in place and after a while everything will die down. look at the protests, when was the last one Everyone has gone back to their lives. People enjoyed their holidays while Nnamdi was locked up .
guy you don talk am finish! Thats the reality.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Paulancebay:
Nigerians should give PMB more powers to incarcerate people without rule of law! I think since most Nigerians are in support of this daylight rubbery of human right,it's high time the national assembly make some laws to accommodate PMB lawlessness! A slowpoke that has been looking for job for the past 10 years will gibberishically say PMB will recover our yams and I ask, peradventure he recovers it will he put it in your pocket? A party that complains GEJ over budgeted for presidency in 2015, now budgeted over 3 times what GEJ budgeted for same purpose in an austere economy? A president that went on an international media programme to tell the world he is going against the wish of the court when he has not changed the constitution to suite his purpose, a president with biased discipline and no economic drive? A president that believes only in himself? Come off it!
you forgot to add one thing. " A President that over 70 percent of nigerians loves." sorry no vex
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Aystarz: 3:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Moneyyy:
It has started! If this man should die in jail while being held against the ruling of the courts, I pity what Nigeria would turn into. Nigeria ought to be a state governed by rules and regulations, not by the whims and caprices of a leader with dictatorial tendencies.

I stand with PMB's fight against corruption as long as he does not flout court orders.

You worry too much biko.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Rapsino(m): 4:48am On Jan 12, 2016
God help Nigeria
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Real2020:
The problem with Nigeria is they know that fire is about to intensify if not smothered immediately, they know this... they pretend that it won't explode even when all indications show it would. IPOB members have been extremely restraint and patient despite disregard of court orders by this government. The unthinkable mistake is for anything to happen to Nnamdi Kanu, it will be the end of this country...young men are angry and jobless. Don't piss them off or give them something to start with.

we dont pretend......."we just dont care"...we are fed up of this threaths....after what happend to the shias,....

we now trust our army fully to combat effiecently and democraticaly...

we dont care!!!...

you people need to be very wise now,to get kanu out of prison....if he didnt start threathning with bloodshed,he would be in umuhahia enjoying life with his family and his followers but still fighting for biafrauud democraticaly.......

na you people put him in this situation with una frustrations...
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Jalinco: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Tell me when he's dead
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by ba7man(m): 5:59am On Jan 12, 2016
If he could instruct his people to kill people like me...... I'll support his extermination.
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Slama09jnr(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Nnamdi is even more powerful dead than alive.

There are peoples whose death spark a revolution, both peaceful and violent together with international recognition.

Did anybody predict that Mohamed Bouazizi setting himself alight would spark the Arab Spring?

Nnamdi is just that type of person, He will accomplish in death that he spent his life seeking.

Jesus Christ did same.

Anybody dat can pull this crowd alive, will break Nigeria dead with an avalanche of protest and subsequent revolution. Fact!

This is why we refer to Buhari as the Daura D.u.l.l.a.r.d, he is a stark illiterate.
Stark illiterate!! Don't take red oil and den cum out here talking trash. U beta wake up from ur dullard finkin. Teambuhari... One Nigeria so go back to ur Zoo
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by guyXander(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

we dont pretend......."we just dont care"...we are fed up of this threaths....after what happend to the shias,....

we now trust our army fully to combat effiecently and democraticaly...

we dont care!!!...

you people need to be very wise now,to get kanu out of prison....if he didnt start threathning with bloodshed,he would be in umuhahia enjoying life with his family and his followers but still fighting for biafrauud democraticaly.......

na you people put him in this situation with una frustrations...

Typical yoruba response.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Freiden:

E pain am grin grin grin

Lol...you psychopath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.