Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu (19639 Views)

Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by free2ryhme: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let them pay for their crime if found culpable

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by discusant: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigerians need democracy and economic growth, not war. Every new president uses what he finds on ground to create wealth for the people, not war.
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
May God Deliver us from these evil act. shocked cry tongue corruption has eaten this country up. I feel like throwing up anytime I read about how much these thieves have stolen from this country. cry

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP share the money

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think this man is under buhari's spell.He is being control by the northern president.
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by geesilver(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I like to hear more of this. The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
you are doing a great work Mr. Magun, but am yet to be pleased because these peoplre embezzle BILLIONS and they return millions.....

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
At last..... someone has started the fight against corruption

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
I will take buhari anti graft war serious when Tinubu,fashola and amaechi are arrested and detained like other of his enemies.Not just that,they should be prosecuted as well.
Efcc invited jagaban during Jonathan's era, have u forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by geesilver(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why did metusellah refuse to eat food. May be he thought the food is from dasuki. Him no won add more problem to what's on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by dammytosh: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP has to be the most corrupt Party in the world.

When Ribadu was there, he arrested majorly PDP guys despite them being in power.

Same thing up till now.

and some wailers be like, It is winsh hunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by geesilver(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jonathan enjoying immunity since time immemorial.
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Tycoflu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP was in power for 16 years they no say make them just inviteTinubu or Fashola for questioning or even try them yet they want PMB to do so now, wailers una papa.

Wike is in charge now with a functional commissioner for justice and he is yet to charge Amechi to court even with the findings of the panel he set up.

This is the change I voted for whether witch hunt or hunt witch all join.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Billygee2u: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
denedene:
This efcc guy seems strict n ready to do his job but until i see ameachi and co. He's been selective undecided i wish him the best though
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by lolaxavier(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
alcmene:
Selective war......go after Amaechi and Fashola that were both indicted by a panel

Shameless Buhari toy soldiers

Imagine a whooping 85m naira was spent on Soyinka the homeless and wifeless cultist undecided

Rubbish talk...if you have evidence against these people, go and present it. Haters.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by ojsmscom(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Anything that will make Nigeria corruption free... Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by StOla: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Like u are a saint...

People like you just hate to hear about the fight against corruption. Why?

Why shouldn't he be a saint, but more importantly, who is stopping you from being a saint too?

Must everyone be a criminal in Nigeria for you to be happy that you're not the only black sheep?

Your mindset is the very mindset of Jonathan who would ask why Buhari sent someone to jail for stealing money not enough to buy Peugeot. When you remember that he said stealing is not corruption, you begin to see the extent of the moral decadence.

If you happen to be an employee, I am certain that you are stealing from your employers.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Sant1m: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
alcmene:
Selective war......go after Amaechi and Fashola that were both indicted by a panel

Shameless Buhari toy soldiers

Imagine a whooping 85m naira was spent on Soyinka the homeless and wifeless cultist undecided
you keep showing your level of intelligence by your post, i just pray your enemies don't set up a panel against you, cause they will definitely find you guilty. Don't worry nobody will set up a panel against you, i just wanted to emphasise the Ameachi and Wike issue
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Kulas: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ride on!,pls never you look at anybodys face weda APC or PDP.If u can be fearless and bold enough and achieve this,your name will be written in gold for ever in d history of Nigeria.Pls don't disappoint us.

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by ALISMILE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Billygee2u:

when we see evidence we will believe.
when we see that you are not selective and obey the rules of law,then we will praise you.
All these yam eaters like hiding under d law after eating d pples yams! U think we don't knw ur tricks! That is jus d reason we voted PMB, because we knw he is the only one who can circumvent d fuuuuuucking law!

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by bettercreature(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Magu my man cool
Be carefull he is married! dont let his wife come after you
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by DropShot: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
denedene:
This efcc guy seems strict n ready to do his job but until i see ameachi and co. He's been selective undecided i wish him the best though
What is Amaechi's offence?

That Wike's panel says he was indicted? If the white paper was not doctored, why has he not used it to prosecute him in court? Or better still, why has he not submitted report of the investigation to EFCC?

Or do you expect EFCC to act on the petition by the Integrity Group that has been discovered to lack credibility?
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by room089: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omo, this anti corruption war go sweet o if and only e no go be pdp and enemies of apc dem go dey arrest

Shey nnewi people don dig Olisa Metuh grave ready plus including funeral song as e talk say e prefer to die dan return common 400 milla wey bros Dasuki gi am.
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by Kiakia(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
These Senior Advocates conspire to frustrate the campaign against corruption with the connivance of some judges who compromise their position for filthy lucre. Imagine a lawyer standing surety for a person accused of fraud! Is what he was taught at the Law School? How much did that fraudulent fellow pay him to warrant his desecration of ethics of the legal profession? And where is NBA when you need them? Should the body condone such disgusting behaviour from a lawyer? EFCC is doing it's best but the slow pace of the courts makes it appear as if it's efforts are in vain. It will be better if FG sends a bill to the National Assembly seeking for the creation of a special court for the trial of corruption cases. This will help fast-track the determination of this cases in record time.

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by cassyrooy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Just do your job, and return the monies.
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by ubah84(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
tommykiwi:
Mr Magu I commend ur effort so far....But I just want to ask why Jafar Isa was granted bail when the cash he collected is not yet complete, secondly, the man is corrupted why not jail him like U did to Olisa Metuh or are Apc members different from Pdp members in dis Dasuki's arm deal?
U guys can deceive others as for me,U can't deceive me.
my brother for your information metuh is not jailed yet and Jafar return 100millions and signed an agreement to return d remaining 70million but metuh said over his deadbody he will not return the 400million he collected. Therefore he should be ready to stay longer in prison

3 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by ayindejimmy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
tommykiwi:
Mr Magu I commend ur effort so far....But I just want to ask why Jafar Isa was granted bail when the cash he collected is not yet complete, secondly, the man is corrupted why not jail him like U did to Olisa Metuh or are Apc members different from Pdp members in dis Dasuki's arm deal?
i'm sory, u'v bin decieved. Metsuh has nt bin jailed.he's only in custody bicus he refused to coperate unlike Jafar who nt only coperated bt agreed to make a refund.

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by nobilis: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
tommykiwi:

Sorry, but did you read where he said that Jafar returned N100m and signed an undertaken to return the remaining and that even with the return, he will still be prosecuted?

Did u also read where he said the Metuh swore never to return a dime out of the N400m given to him by Dasuki??

Or u chose to understand whatever u wished and ignore the rest?
Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by feedthenation(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
If EFCC were this active under GEJ, things would have been much more different.

To all those shouting Tinubu, Amaechi Fashola, what was EFCC doing under the presidency of GEJ and not arrest these guys & charged them to court?

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wow!! So all wetin dem been dey do naa just warm dem dey warm engine yet, and we been think say journey don even start sef and think say dem dey drive at at least 160kmph.

Mehn, this Magu would give Louis Hamilton a run for his money no doubt. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu by babasoadaj(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let the Mangling continue.......we ve stayed too long in the valley of corruption. If you know efcc account number....pls give me......i want to send them some money to fight corruption. Mangu is doing wella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council / "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari / I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.