Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! (6207 Views)

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by oyinda3(f): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2009
debosky:

You can't marry two women at the registry - that's the mistake the woman made. If she did 'traditional wedding' with two of them, then no wahala.  grin grin

lol @ "traditional wedding"
but do you think there will be this much wahala if it was a man who married two women at the registry? i don't think sooo. . .
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by debosky(m): 12:42am On Jun 20, 2009
spoilt:

I can marry ten men in Nigerian registries they will never know. Since when did they start keeping good records? grin
This was discovered due to 'investigation' by the superb Nigeria Police Force. Offenders beware grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by spoilt(f): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2009
where was Nigerian police force in 1978 when Fela marched in 27 women in a straight file and married them all ? shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by sosisi(f): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2009
spoilt:

where was Nigerian police force in 1978 when Fela marched in 27 women in a straight file and married them all ? shocked

I still remember an album of his as a child with the map of Africa drawn with real women's bare breasts.
That guy was something else
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by wanitas(f): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2009
bigamy is indeed against the law in nigeria.(applies to both men and women), tho the problem has always been implementation, stil, given the fact that our native laws and customs(with exceptions) also form part of the law, it therefore becomes a problem,

now, its the type of marriage she undertook that caused d problem, u no fit hold two marriage certificates nah?

@ spoilt; , lol,  you would b surprised, even tho there's no data bank but things like that have a way of coming out

@oyinda, u know d nature of things, u kno d 2 women wld likely live 2geda or kno abt themselves(and if u dont report crime, nothing can b done) tho it might come out wen d man is death but at that point, one of d marriages wld most likely b annulled
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 20, 2009
hmm, is polyandry illegal? if so why?
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by oyinda3(f): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2009
ezinne1212:

hmm, is polyandry illegal? if so why?

apparently all forms of polygamy is illegal undecided but it just so happens that only polyandry is being called out/ tried.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 20, 2009
a true polyandrist , has no husband!!!, she has plenty of men cheesy

na wa o and what about the children na dna test be that grin

new version of long throat - as she is collecting chop money from both men cheesy

na soso i dey go market she go dey tell husband # 1 when she is running off to perform marital duties with husband #2 cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by sosisi(f): 3:36am On Jun 20, 2009
oyb:

a true polyandrist , has no husband!!!, she has plenty of men cheesy

na wa o and what about the children na dna test be that grin

new version of long throat - as she is collecting chop money from both men cheesy

na soso i dey go market she go dey tell husband # 1 when she is running off to perform marital duties with husband #2 cheesy

before nko?
what a man can do
we too sabi
the woman deserves a medal
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by sosisi(f): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2009
maybe the first husband is impotent
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by REALTRUTH1: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
$osisi:

before nko?
what a man can do
we too sabi
the woman deserves a medal
Going through all ur posts,,I just wanna know if U re married,,,I really do not blame the lady in this scenerio,,rather the men,,how can a man be so dumb,stupid and foolish not to know his wife is been married to by another man? Are the men living in thesame roof that they do not know whuz up?
How many nights in a week does she sleep in each of these men houses?? If this was a boyfriend and girl friend thingy,,I would understand,,,a girl can sleep with 3 or 4 different men within a day,,,vis-a-viz the guys too,

But Osisi,,,U sound weird,,,pls no intention to be insultive
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster next tym come up with realistic folk tales
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by InkedNerd(f): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2010
Why am I not surprised? undecided. After all, this is Nigerian sexism we're talking about.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2010
This one is just a case of madness. . .

What kind of woman would want to marry two men at the same time.

And some people think this is okay too.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by touchmeder: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
Now where are those human right lagos lawyer
DOUBLE STANDARD
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by InkedNerd(f): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
If she was arrested for marrying two men then I suppose the police should arrest Mohammed Bello for marrying 86 women??
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by vivaladiva(f): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2010
sisters in naijaa r finally doing it for themselves----dat man that was about to marry, was it his 48th wife got a round of applause frm his fellow men
all am saying is shitting in the kitchen is unacceptable, but surely if u can allow the cat to do it, y d hell cant the dog do it too
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by InkedNerd(f): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

sisters in naijaa r finally doing it for themselves----dat man that was about to marry, was it his 48th wife got a round of applause frm his fellow men
all am saying is shitting in the kitchen is unacceptable, but surely if u can allow the cat to do it, y d hell cant the dog do it too

Right on wink
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by popingo(f): 1:30am On Aug 22, 2010
y is bigamy an offence.i wld like to know y a man can marry up to 48 wives and yet no one has sent him to jail.a lot of gender discrimination is going on and i believe wat is gud for d geese must b gud for the gander.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by InkedNerd(f): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2010
Nigerian society tends to be sexist, but people like to use the word "tradition" as a means of covering it up.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by vivaladiva(f): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2010
my dear tends, is an understatement---a man wld openly brag about sleeping wiv two sisters as if it is a prize winning event in the olympics----and of cos his paddy paddies would be hailing him as a sharppppppppppp guy----a confussed woman comes on nl to say in a moment of weakness n passion she cheated on her boyfriend of four years (boyfriend in question is having sleepy feet about marrying her ooooo even after four years of dating)

just because viva talk wan thing wan thing dem talk say i dey give naija women a bad name

i tell u a sad story, on a so called honey moon---a naija man camped another babe in the same hotel he was staying wiv his newly wedded wife, sneaking out every now and then to go f-u-ck the gal behind his wives back---tell me as a person with blood flowing tru ur veins wouldnt that cause u a nervous break down---has the lady divorced him----hell fu--cking no---she still went on to have a kid for this man---because she is doing for beta for fu=cking worst===of cos the nigerian society will look down on her if she bcomes a single divorced mother====so she remains in wat i will call a marriage made in hell

my boyfriend said viva ur just too sturborn, y r u like this, i said how am i like how---so our mothers that remain faithful even when our fathers r sleeping around are not women like u---i said hell effing no they r not like me and i am not like them---do u know the kind of emotional and mental torture these our so called mothers go thru---just cos u dont see them crying doesnt mean dey dont do it in private----do u know y some of our mothers r so subdued, many of them have lost their self confidence and self worth--i will be damned to continue eating effing strawberry flavoured ice cream for the rest of my life---while another human being can have all the bloody flavours in the world because he happens to have a d-i-c-k btw his legs
me i dont know if humans r designed to be faithful and shi==t---but i beg if being faithful is too hard for men as dey say i dont see y women have to be lumbered with the obligation or responsibility of being faithful
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Tinksh(f): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2010
Why on earth would you ever want two husbands, good luck to her!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by vivaladiva(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2010
ahhhhhh if dem legalise polygamy and bigamy in the uk----i will be be the first person to get 2 husbands
they say a woman needs four animals in her life
a tiger in her bed
a jaguar in her garage
a minx on her back
and a jackass to pay for it all
of cos the jackass can pay for the minx and the jaguar, but let some other dude take the pressure off the poor dude by being the tiger in my bed
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tink_sh:

Why on earth would you ever want two husbands, good luck to her!!
She's just a crazy weirdo!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Akanbiedu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
The difference is, A man can not bring another woman's child to his wife as her own but the woman can bring another man's child to her husband as his own.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by tlops(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Bad market
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
In this case, ALL THE NASSY MEN THAT HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES need to be arrested as well since we are doing GENDER EQUALITY up in this beetch!
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by roymary: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
All she wanted was more money.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ O.P, How would that concern the Police? angry

Mtchew
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! by livileologbo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tins are happenin every dey ooh wemen ar turning into mam now

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Behave When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.