Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls (2417 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. (2) (3) (4)

How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by marvelck: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guys have now device a means of deceiving girls and forming big boys just to sleep with any girl. And guys usually use this trick whenever they are with a girl they want to sleep with. Especially if the girl is someone that likes money. And they are ready to spend any amount on her and also pretend to be a rich guy by making some fake business calls in the presence of the girl, (calling huge amount of money or transactions) just to make the girl think he is wealthy or highly connected, thereby falling for his advances and into his bed afterwards. A lot of girls have fallen for this tricks by guys. And many are still falling for it...ladies be wise...be wary of the sharks out there pretending to be gentlemen. Most of them are only after sex....
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol faking a business... it's not even that deep
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by myfantasies(f): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's only the gullible ones that are still falling for dis scam
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yeah...We know that already...

thankyou...cheesy

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who does that again. Any lady that falls for this is so slow mehn. I mean this is 21st century come on...
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Those girls must be dumb ...
So thats how to deceive... money ... Anyway guys like lazy chics cool

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Also that how most girls tell guys they don't hav boyfriend to make him fall maga...

Op
LeaveTricksforguy

Girls if you want your virginity back
You can go and collect it.

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Preach it bro cool
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
Also that how most girls tell guys they don't hav boyfriend to make him fall maga...

Op
LeaveTricksforguy

Girls if you want your virginity back
You can go and collect it.
what's this one saying ?

I sincerely hope you have no sister smiley
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by obiorathesubtle: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
only shiit dy attract flies..

Na the opportunistic_fucktard specie of women wey dy fall for these dumb tricks..

Btw. If any girl you know don fall for this nonsense.. Well, I'm sorry to break it to you..
undecided undecidedundecided

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Girls deceive guys, guys deceive girls....... all fair and square. It's all part of what spices up the dating game.
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what's this one saying ?

I sincerely hope you have no sister smiley

U b winch ooo, how u take know say I no get sister? .... from ur reaction something tells me u ar not a virgin cool

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
myfantasies:
It's only the gullible ones that are still falling for dis scam

The irony of the whole thing is that it's still girls like you that would still fall for this scam.

Your username says it all. Myfantasies. It would be easy for any guy to get to you. All he needs is to know these fantasies of yours that you are obviously quick to let out, and Gbam! he has you by your tail.

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by myfantasies(f): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Decker:

The irony of the whole thing is that it's still girls like you that would still fall for this scam.

Your username says it all. Myfantasies. It would be easy for any guy to get to you. All he needs is to know these fantasies of yours that you are obviously quick to let out, and Gbam! he has you by your tail.
Mind u

It's just a moniker nd nothing more, so don't judge someone by dere moniker

Nd if d guy thinks it's easy, den he is welcome to try
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Topestbilly:

U b winch ooo, how u take know say I no get sister? .... from ur reaction something tells me u ar not a virgin cool
Oh , Thats the reason you wrote that thrash up there without thinking undecided

what reaction?

Are you implying I'm a victim of the op's advise?

Guy, you have a confused way of expressing yourself cheesy
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
*slugishly walks in while scratching my balls...*
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Mind u

It's just a moniker nd nothing more, so don't judge someone by dere moniker

Nd if d guy thinks it's easy, den he is welcome to try

In case you don't know, a moniker says a lot about a person. So of all the terms and nouns and phrases to use, you just decided to use myfantasies? And you claim it doesn't bear meaning to you? Really? Lol

You know what I think? I think you are encapsulated in this fantasies of yours and the actualization of it, is what you think of all the time. You want them to be real and you live your life everyday with the goal of making them a reality, ringing constantly at the back of your mind.

By the way, I am not judging you by your moniker, I am only infering a thing or two about you from it.

Like I said, if I want to get you, all I have to do is know these fantasies of yours and act according to them. Simple.

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Collinsiweadi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
in summary of every is dat niaja girl love money
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Oh , Thats the reason you wrote that thrash up there without thinking undecided

what reaction?

Are you implying I'm a victim of the op's advise?

Guy, you have a confused way of expressing yourself cheesy

sad
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
*slugishly walks in while scratching my balls...*
guy carry your gonorrhea outta here angry
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by myfantasies(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Decker:

In case you don't know, a moniker says a lot about a person. So of all the terms and nouns and phrases to use, you just decided to use myfantasies? Really? Lol

You know what I think? I think you are encapsulated in this fantasies of yours and the actualization of it, is what you think of all the time. You want them to be real and you live your life everyday with the goal of making them a reality, ringing constantly at the back of your mind .

By the way, I am not judging you by your moniker, I am only infering a thing or two about you from it.

Like I said, if I want to get you, all I have to do is know these fantasies of yours and act according to them. Simple.
Naaah it doesn't, i have tried countless monikers but dey were already taken,so dis is not wat i wanted in the first place, i expect it to be taken also

Nd could you please break ur english a little, i can't seem to process it all

Nd since you're so sure of finding out what i want, den kudos to u

I like guys dat have dat confidence, even though dere confidence won't get dem far
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Topestbilly:

sad
what ? sad sad sad
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wait a minute!!!

Am I seeing a challenge here ?

I'm definitely staying on this thread grin grin grin

*Modified *

The challenge was rejected sad sad

no fun at all sad sad

I'm outta here. angry
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah it doesn't, i have tried countless monikers but dey were already taken,so dis is not wat i wanted in the first place, i expect it to be taken also

Nd could you please break ur english a little, i can't seem to process it all

Nd since you're so sure of finding out what i want, den kudos to u

I like guys dat have dat confidence, even though dere confidence won't get dem far

You are missing the point. I am not interested in finding out anything. Whatever it is, it's non of my business. I have other more important things to worry about finding out.

I just rendered my honest opinion. If you don't understand my "English" please find someone who finished secondary school to help explain it to you.

Bye!

Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what ? sad sad sad

I decided to keep quiet cos u got a kinda resemblance with my ex cool
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Topestbilly:

I decided to keep quiet cos u got a kinda resemblance with my ex cool
Really shocked

Interesting.......... cool
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by myfantasies(f): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Decker:

You are missing the point. I am not interested in finding out anything. Whatever it is, it's non of my business. I have other more important things to worry about finding out.

I just rendered my honest opinion. If you don't understand my "English" please find someone who finished secondary school to help explain it to you.

Bye!
U r d one dat is missing the point here, i made an honest comment, nd u went ahead to quote me nd u said it's none of ur business, since u have more important things findings to do den y bother wit my comment

Nd sorry MR lecturer nobody in my village went to secondary school, we don't even know what school is

Let me go elsewhere nd look for people dat finished secondary school to interpret for me, tanks
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Really shocked

Interesting.......... cool

Yeah.... cool
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Topestbilly:

Yeah.... cool
K
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
K

Can i follow u
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Topestbilly:

Can i follow u
So far you don't do beyond following smiley
Re: How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls by Topestbilly(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
So far you don't do beyond following smiley

Lol...... am a gentle guy... I wil only follow u to d bed room on ur permission. grin

Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? / This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... / Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her