Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years (7681 Views)

7 Governors Implicated In Anti-magu’s Plot To Stop The Senate Confirmation / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by okongo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is the case that involves atiku abubakar and happened when obasanjo was president.buhari was never mentioned in the case. i will bring out evidences for you soon. i am not pro apc but stop making wrong allegations. the law maker was found with bribe money inside his house.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
carinmom:

Don't mind Tonyebarcanista i can tell you with all sincerity that there is another Aisha Buhari that i know very well here in Kaduna. Its even ludicrous to imagine that there is only one Aisha Buhari in the entire country.
I think Alpeter has clarified it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Csami(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
This report may be false but I might be wrong. See when a pastor start praising the devil for his evil ways, you know that the said pastor is evil. When Buhari said Abacha did not loot this country, I knew he was part of the people that ate our yam during Abacha administration.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by AlPeter: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
carinmom:

Don't mind Tonyebarcanista i can tell you with all sincerity that there is another Aisha Buhari that i know very well here in Kaduna. Its even ludicrous to imagine that there is only one Aisha Buhari in the entire country.
it's clarified

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by superstar1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Aisha is common but Aisha Buhari is not.

A simple search of Facebook will show countless Aisha Buhari.

I will take this nonsense serious when they can differentiate which of the numerous Aisha Buharis they are referring to.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by modath(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolscott:

I think Dumebi Kachikwu is related to Kema Chikwe through marriage to one of the former Minister's relations

Same Dumebi jobbed Ndudi Elumelu of 700m in pursuit of Delta Gubernatorial ticket using his connection to Kema Chikwe as bait..

He was married to Kema's daughter but the marriage failed owing to his shadiness..

It is an open secret!!
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by MXrep: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
And I assume it is all Igbos I hate.

Do you see how intelligent you sound??

Take it easy before hypocrisy builds you up.

#cheers.
This is about Buhari being implicated in corruption case. Face the topic and stop trying to divert attention.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by carinmom(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think Alpeter has clarified it. Thanks

Okay smiley
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by carinmom(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlPeter:
it's clarified
Its alright smiley
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Anticabal: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari is a crooked deceitful criminal. Let him fooling himself thinking that everybody in nigeria is an almajeri.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by islandmoon: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
that was then, this is now!! he must jail them all! we dont care about that propaganda!
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by coolscott(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
modath:

Same Dumebi jobbed Ndudi Elumelu of 700m in pursuit of Delta Gubernatorial ticket using his connection to Kema Chikwe as bait..

He was married to Kema's daughter but the marriage failed owing to his shadiness..

It is an open secret!!

[size=13pt]It has also been confirmed he is also the brother of Kachikwu, the NNPC boss. You can check it out yourself[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by modath(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]It has also been confirmed he is also the brother of Kachikwu, the NNPC boss. You can check it out yourself[/size]

We are not contending that, I just elaborated on your earlier info cos you thought he was just a distant relative of Kema's...

You can also check out the Ndudi angle..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by coolscott(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
frankyychiji:
Shutop! Don't venture into stories you cannot expatiate. You obviously know nothing about kema!
This is a fact. The marriage to Kema's relation did not work out eventually. Just search for Dumebi Kachikwu on google and see what comes up.
He is also brother to Dr. Ibe Kachikwu the NNPC Boss.

http://www.societynowng.com/After-Spells-Of-Infamy-Dumebi-Kachikwu-Becomes-Darling-Of-High-Society-As-Respected-Brother-Ibe-Becomes-NNPC-Boss

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/13047/27/ex-aviation-minister-kema-chikwes-son-in-law-remar.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Masculity(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
alcmene:
we must take to the street to demand Buhari's resignation

Buhari and his house hold are all crooks

EFCC come arrest this poster is among the yam eaters.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Atlantian: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hardly you see a high profile criminal that the wife is not involved in doing his dirty laundry.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by biafranqueen: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This should not be swept under the rug. President Buhari, his wife and Ibe Kachuckwu need to explain to us what transpired.
Yesooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari must produce this Aisha Buhari whosoever they may be and also try them or resign from office

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by biafranqueen: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolscott:

This is a fact. The marriage to Kema's relation did not work out eventually. Just search for Dumebi Kachikwu on google and see what comes up.
He is also brother to Dr. Ibe Kachikwu the NNPC Boss.

http://www.societynowng.com/After-Spells-Of-Infamy-Dumebi-Kachikwu-Becomes-Darling-Of-High-Society-As-Respected-Brother-Ibe-Becomes-NNPC-Boss

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/13047/27/ex-aviation-minister-kema-chikwes-son-in-law-remar.html
hummmm . All of those guilty must be held accountable, we are tired Buhari, his wife and all of them must join Metuh in jail. They don't care about us, we must stop caring about any of these looters of our nation!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by biafranqueen: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
asha80:
you really have a thing against igbos otherwise I dont see the reason why you just had to use aba.take it easy because it is really eating you up
Poverty is his problem towards Igbo's. He is one of those haters that can't make it, so they say those that are making it suck.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by coolscott(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
modath:

It is an open secret!!
[size=13pt]Yes you are right
The EFCC investigated him on those allegations raised against him by Ndudi Elumelu his accuser.
[/size]
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by simpleseyi: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
alcmene:
we must take to the street to demand Buhari's resignation

Buhari and his house hold are all crooks

If you try any protest, you will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. Fulani man no dey laugh ooo. The heads of DSS, Army and Police are looking for ways to impress the president , beg God that your lives and blood are not used to appease the gods of the land.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by coolscott(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
[size=13pt]Actually, can't we see that if we just lay hands on those exhibits cited in the sentencing (exhibits 36-87) we will see the exact account number the bribe funds were transferred from and we will know exactly who the Aisha Buhari was. These exhibits, I believe, are still hosted on www.justice.gov, the US Department of Justice's site.

Now even if we agree that we do not know who the Aisha is, is it not apparent there is only one reason this anti-corruption govt will not take the initiative on arresting and investigating both Dumebi Kachikwu (who is well known) and the Aisha Buhari (who is well known to the bank in which she opened her account)?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by DerideGull(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
MXrep:
THe dullar.d ate yams too?? I can see Dumebi Kachikwu, is he related to Ibe Kachikwu?? was ibe kachikwu appointed based on this connection??

Crooks are running the present government of Nigeria but portraying themselves as enemies of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by DerideGull(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
superstar1:

A simple search of Facebook will show countless Aisha Buhari.

I will take this nonsense serious when they can differentiate which of the numerous Aisha Buharis they are referring to.

If you think this Aisha Buhari the so-called first lady of Nigeria is a chicken, you are moronically sitting on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by DerideGull(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Anticabal:
Buhari is a crooked deceitful criminal. Let him fooling himself thinking that everybody in nigeria is an almajeri.

Anybody who joined the officer's cadre of Nigerian armed forces through the backdoor cannot the be regarded as a bench warmer. This dude called Buhari did not attempt more than thrice to get the presidency of zoo called Nigeria for the minnows.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
This particular case was discussed during 2015 election. It is not new.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by unclejb2(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Buhari is very confused. He is even more corrupt than Obj
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by texazzpete(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]Actually, can't we see that if we just lay hands on those exhibits cited in the sentencing (exhibits 36-87) we will see the exact account number the bribe funds were transferred from and we will know exactly who the Aisha Buhari was. These exhibits, I believe, are still hosted on www.justice.gov, the US Department of Justice's site.

Now even if we agree that we do not know who the Aisha is, is it not apparent there is only one reason this anti-corruption govt will not take the initiative on arresting and investigating both Dumebi Kachikwu (who is well known) and the Aisha Buhari (whom is well known to the bank in which she opened her account)?
[/size]

But we don't know the reason why you're still on this fruitless path when some posters - who obviously dwarf you in intellect - have already clarified that the person referred to as 'aisha buhari' is a scammer who is not related to PMB.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by copley: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Royal Niger Company Territories aka Nigeria. A company owned by Britain
The name Nigeria applying to no
other part of Africa may without
offence to any neighbours be accepted
as co-extensive with the territories over
which the Royal Niger Company has extended
British influence , and may serve to
differentiate them equally from the
colonies of Lagos and the Niger Protectorate
on the coast and from the French territories
of the Upper Niger.
Re: Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years by millhouse: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Watching on 3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Gilbert Chagoury, The Owner Of Eko Atlantic City / Planned Protests In Kano Shelved Amid Heavy Security Presence / 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.