Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral (42994 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Iamlordgee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hahaha.. Abeg What Is The name of the Movie.. My Sis Will Love To Watch Such
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by RedArrow: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
You can say that again

kilode100:
Lucky Bride!!
Nothing beats being married to a dead Guy.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
ziccoit:
This is the best among the worst. Women have married women and men married men. So, this is even better.

Thank you
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Bundar: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiremy:
A young woman has married her dead fiancé after he died of a sudden heart attack. The marriage ceremony, took place in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand’s Chachoengsao with friends and family gracing the occasion. The 27-year-old bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the wedding photos on her facebook page.She wrote about her late groom Fiat;

"I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true."

"It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.

"I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photos-bride-marries-her-dead-groom-at.html?m=1

Seriously am short of words,but can any African Lady do this
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by fart: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
How was the honey moon?
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
akin33:
The implication is that the familiar spirit will use the body of that guy to continue to chase her at all time. She alone will be seeing the ghost and she will be running helter-skelter till she join the guy in the grave. Except a thorough deliverance is conduct, she may run mad.

That was my thinking. The beginning of spirit husband matter. The familiar spirit was appear to her in the late fiancée image to romance and sleep with her as he likes. In her mind, she would think it's him, not knowing she's making out with an evil spirit.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by jayzblack(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
olamide callam StupidLove
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jeeeeez
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Damibiz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
What a love,may his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by summerflame(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2016
do u want that to be your portion?.. think before replying
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by lilreese: 1:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Wonders
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by tpiar: 3:25am On Jan 13, 2016
taboo in Nigeria.

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 13, 2016
It's just a temporary madness, quite understandable.

But how come the guy's corpse is so flexible? I mean the hands.undecided
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by jidebaba69(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2016
obiremy:
A young woman has married her dead fiancé after he died of a sudden heart attack. The marriage ceremony, took place in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand’s Chachoengsao with friends and family gracing the occasion. The 27-year-old bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the wedding photos on her facebook page.She wrote about her late groom Fiat;

"I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true."

"It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.

"I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photos-bride-marries-her-dead-groom-at.html?m=1

AN exercise in futility.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by DenisRock(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
The bride was like "God forbid will this man's death let this beautiful wedding dress go to waste...I must be seen in this dress."
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by SACI: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Call it love or anything u wish...I call it sickness..dolls aren't enough dey 've moved on to playind with dead body(corpse)...I mean come..its till death do u part..buh u've partd even b4 it started..
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by wiwa96(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2016
MARRIAGE KE, I HOPE SAY NO BE INHERITANCE MAKE HER DEY MARRY AM BECAUSE... I RESERVE MY COMMENTS
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Jewelnutch: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol. This is something really serious. And she's smiling, too. -_-

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by babeface3: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by amakadihot87(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
kilode100:
Lucky Bride!!
Nothing beats being married to a dead Guy.
.......ok die so dat i will marry you
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by amakadihot87(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
SirJeffry:
It's just a temporary madness, quite understandable.

But how come the guy's corpse is so flexible? I mean the hands.undecided
.........i noticed that o.....what happened to rigour mortis,parlor mortis and the rest of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.