Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said (2648 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
A friend of mine told me this story back in the days of how her sick grandma told her to come and stay for a few minutes with her, she wanted to cuddle her but my friend blatantly said NO thinking that she would contract the disease, two days later her grandma died, up till this moment she still live with that guilt of rejecting her grandma, when she needed her most. But hey she was 5 then..

Add yours..
Lalasticlala and Ishilove come add una own jare
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by kilode100(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
If only I had said no when, when, (I have forgotten his name was taking away my virginity) maybe, just maybe I would have been a Rev sister..

Well, things turned out good @ the long run...

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
If only I had said no when, when, (I have forgotten his name was taking away my virginity) maybe, just maybe I would have been a Rev sister..

Same with me cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by poshestmina(f): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
I refused sending money to a close friend,got a call the next day morning that she was dead
I still feel raw pain anytime I remember it cry cry cry.it's been 3 years now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Saying "no" to some of my favourite foods when I'm trying to drop a few.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by kilode100(f): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
sickstars:

Same with me cry

Awwww... cry cry cry
So sorry.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Awwww... cry cry cry
So sorry.

Tank u cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
I refused sending money to a close friend,got a call the next day morning that she was dead
damn! Not really ur fault. God knows best
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ImDharay: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin
laffin at doz
crazy comments up der.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

jeez!! Sorry o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by kilode100(f): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
R2bees:
jeez!! Sorry o

Dalu so
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Dalu so
udo di

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Saying 'No' to Beyoncé cry cry cry I shoulda said Yes
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by youngberry001(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
mheeen d hardest NO i said in my life is d day one fcvking cute girl in my area ask me re u inlove wit me ne i said NO undecided

nah fear enter me anyhow ooh kaiii fcvks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Saying 'No' to Beyoncé cry cry cry I shoulda said Yes
not that hard na. If I show you lists of celebs wey I don say no to, I swear u go shoot me for stvpidity.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ramdris(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Should have said No when Sandra asked me for s.3.x cos now I can't stop doing it...Best decision ever!
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Kaylexzy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hardest NO I have said?

Wen my 1st gf wanted to know If I still loved her and I said No....

Well, that proved to be our final conversation embarassed

Next tin I heard was dat she was dead... cry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
R2bees:
not that hard na. If I show you lists of celebs wey I don say no to, I swear u go shoot me for stvpidity.
well mine was hard cuz I had to chose between Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. Went for Nicki but at the end, she left me for Meek Mill cry cry
I'll forever regret that decision
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Saying No to Ice-cream, Noodles, Cupcakes, Anything tinted with Oil, Meat, Biscuits, Cookies, Rice, Chinchin, soaked Garri with sugar,milk and groundnut?cry

That's the hardest thing ever...All Coz You wanna look good!grin talk about Vanity!grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Hardest NO I have said?
Wen my 1st gf wanted to know If I still loved her and I said No....
Well, that proved to be our final conversation embarassed
Next tin I heard was dat she was dead... cry
serious?
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by peeparty(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Alota party turned down..was really hard mhn.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

same herecrycrycry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
Damn! It wasn't your fault sis. Try to forgive yourself.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I said NO when they told me NOcry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well mine was hard cuz I had to chose between Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. Went for Nicki but at the end, she left me for Meek Mill cry cry
I'll forever regret that decision
don't flirt with my nicki tanya minajangryangryangry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Kaylexzy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
R2bees:
serious?

Yup... For real...

Never got to say nice words in d end...
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
ggrin:
don't flirt with my nicki tanya minajangryangryangry
I don chop her clean mouth tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don chop her clean mouth tongue tongue
stfuangryangryangry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
ggrin:
stfuangryangryangry
better go for Cynthia MorgAn
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Mjshexy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
It wasn't easy 4 me dat day, the kid sister wanted having it wit me in the morning & i turned her down then the elder sis came later at nyt & wanted it wit me again but i said no. I gave double hard NOs that day cry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
better go for Cynthia MorgAn
tah!!! That agbere girlundecidedundecidedundecided..........I'll rather remain a virgin I am than date that kidundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mumu Thread (pix) / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** / The Sex I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.