Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said (2651 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Yup... For real...

Never got to say nice words in d end...
are you sure she didn't commit suicide.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
ggrin:
tah!!! That agbere girlundecidedundecidedundecided..........I'll rather remain a virgin I am than date that kidundecided
hehehe then stay Virgin forever tongue
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by ggrin(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe then stay Virgin forever tongue
why evils undecidedcryembarassedangry
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
ggrin:
why evils undecidedcryembarassedangry
my brother, you gave the option. Didn't you?
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Kaylexzy(m): 4:29am On Jan 13, 2016
R2bees:
are you sure she didn't commit suicide.

Nope...

Well I was told she had an accident on her way to lag from Uniben...

Well nobody told me about it...

She was in coma for 2 months before a died...

All dat time, I wasn't told till d day she died...
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Nope...

Well I was told she had an accident on her way to lag from Uniben...

Well nobody told me about it...

She was in coma for 2 months before a died...

All dat time, I wasn't told till d day she died...
eyaaa! Take heart bro, hope u hv gotten over it?
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by SexyCeline(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Mine was when a lecturer was on my neck asking for sex... Lot"s of peeps were asking me to succumb to his request buh tenk God my H.O.D came to my rescue. That was definitely my hardest NO.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2016
It was ny lecturer even when he was failing me and my friends keeps telling me to give in, I stood my ground! NO! Never will I allow a big,ugly, pot bellied man to have sex with me. Twas not easy bcox he is a powerful lecturer but at last, God wins!
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by numericalguy(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine was when a lecturer was on my neck asking for sex... Lot"s of peeps were asking me to succumb to his request buh tenk God my H.O.D came to my rescue. That was definitely my hardest NO.

In other words you said no to the lecturer only to hand over your yansh to your HOD.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by SexyCeline(f): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
numericalguy:

In other words you said no to the lecturer only to hand over your yansh to your HOD.
Honestly, you are wasted semen. mtscheww!! Awon oloshi leleyi.

For the records, my dad went over and spoke to the H.O.D and he promised nafin would stop me graduating.
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Kaylexzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2016
R2bees:
eyaaa! Take heart bro, hope u hv gotten over it?

Tanx man...

Not really gotten over it sha...

Still think of her sometimes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
HateU2:
It was ny lecturer even when he was failing me and my friends keeps telling me to give in, I stood my ground! NO! Never will I allow a big,ugly, pot bellied man to have sex with me. Twas not easy bcox he is a powerful lecturer but at last, God wins!
Lie mohammed!
Re: What Is The Hardest NO You have ever said by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
micfranklin:
Lie mohammed!
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics / Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) / Mumu Thread (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.