Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage (2699 Views)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeah Yeah. I keep seeing articles and epistles upon journals about why staying and marrying a virgin is the best thing ever. The fairy tale tell us that a Prince charming will find his virgin bride and they will live happily ever after! cheesy
Lol! Now look here ladies, men are very physical beings. They are VERY, much much more aware of the physical than they even realize. Meaning that how they perceive and handle a lot of things depends largely on what they see and touch. The excitement of the moment. That is why they say that a man can love you to death but still have one or two other girls he sees.
What am I saying? Virginity is physical, the tearing of the hymen a moment's excitement. You know why? The many issues of marriage will soon determine the real strength of the love between the both of you, and not just some piece of flesh honey. Yes he may forever honour the fact that he hit if first BUT there are just far too many issues to contend with in marriage. Too many.

Don't mind all these Team #IMustMarryAVirgin guys here o. Your husband WILL NOT treat you like a special egg just because you are a virgin. Just take it from me. Yes he hit it first, but he will eventually hit it. And just like any other normal man who has conquered something, he will get bored every once in a while or blue moon. Depending on how good the sex is. This coupled with the many issues of marriage will make him forget your treasured hymen when he feels like venting, ignoring, baiting, and all what married couples do when they quarrel. Your hymen is not going to protect you from passing through some fire every blue moon or so.

If remaining a virgin till marriage will not prevent;
1. Your hubby from cheating,
2. Real marital fights/issues,
3. Your body from sagging and eventually looking unattractive
And if it does not guarantee an automatic;
1. Influx of healthy babies
2. A happy life
3. Good sex life
Then my dear you are pretty much going to have to work on your marriage just like every other woman/man. Yours is not special after all!

The truth remains this; A man that will love you will love you. It has little or nothing to do with character or morals. I have seen the rudest, baddest, roughest girls marry even before her mates start looking forward to marriage. And these girls did not marry anyhow men o, and to the best of my knowledge, their husbands treat them as well as any woman would pray for. People have different time tables in life. This is of course not a license to start behaving anyhow you like because it's always best to have a good name people can refer to and it's much more helpful while dealing with in-laws. This is just an eye opener for our judgmental folks who like to point fingers at older singles like they are the cause of their singleness. A man that loves you will treasure and respect you just the way you are.

So why remain a virgin? For your own damn protection. Simple!
I'm going to advice my daughters not to give their bodies to just any assholes who will end up breaking her heart. I'd like to save them from all the trouble really. So you see, it's just basically about YOU and YOU and of course your God. God will in his own time direct the steps of the man who will be worth it to you and he'll marry you.

So to the #TeamVirgins out there, I say ride on. Keep on keeping it! Those riff raffs disturbing you are not worth it jare.
And to the #TeamNon-Virgins. Yeah we all understand what we've been through, but nothing spoil jare. At the end, we will all meet in the same association of married women! Lol.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Virgin again. ....

My wife's virginity when I married her made me love her even more till today (3 years after) op. So don't conclude like that. There are men who adore their their wives just because of that virginity.

So #TeamVirgin

#Vote4Virgin

#VoteHymen

The hoes shouldn't quote me otherwise I will use the power of Odin on your slackened pusssyays

10 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Boldwinner(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hope you also kept or will keep this same commitment? If you didn't or won't, well don't expect APC kind of CHANGE from your daughters.
*modified* Was in a haste, didn't go through all that. But I don't see the point advising your daughter's to remain one when you weren't.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Me too my daughters needs to kno dere is no joy in sex absolute nuffin cry
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by dachaste(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016

Ain't u just saying same tin with the #team virgins buh in different language?

U don't want some one to chop n clean mouth with ur gals, so is it evri single guy dat sex dem dat will marry em?

And who told u love has nothing to do with moral and character? So wot do u think sustains love?

Wake up biko

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boldwinner:
I hope you also kept or will keep this same commitment? If you didn't or won't, well don't expect APC kind of CHANGE from your daughters.

Walahi! You didn't read this article.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
my dear sweetlemon... cool
well, I hope they listen, especially the lazy ones...
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Davidovinci(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one......
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boldwinner:
undecided
And to the #TeamNon-Virgins. Yeah we all understand what
we've been through,
but nothing spoil jare. At the end, we
will all meet in the same association of married women!
Lol.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
*Yawn*

In Dj Khaled's voice...."it's another one"

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Boldwinner(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Walahi! You didn't read this article.
Wait, from your article, you're indirectly telling women that virgin or not doesn't change a thing because you think being a virgin does not guarantee anything as you've met rudest,badest girls who finally get a happy home. In other words, they can give away their virginity to any man the 'think' is worth the love. You no dey try o.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Boldwinner(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
AdeniyiA:
undecided
I get it.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boldwinner:

Wait, from your article, you're indirectly telling women that virgin or not doesn't change a thing because you think being a virgin does not guarantee anything as you've met rudest,badest girls who finally get a happy home. In other words, they can give away their virginity to any man the 'think' is worth the love. You no dey try o.

Olodo ni bobo yen sha. undecided
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Boldwinner(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Olodo ni bobo yen sha. undecided

Nice compliment. So what did you mean by " Your husband WILL NOT treat you like a
special egg just because you are a virgin. "
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016

Here we go again... Don't you folks get tired of whipping up issues that are as stale as they are topical? Give it a break already!
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
dachaste:

U don't want some one to chop n clean mouth with ur gals, so is it evri single guy dat sex dem dat will marry em?

And who told u love has nothing to do with moral and character? So wot do u think sustains love?

Wake up biko

Honey, why so bitter? Cool down abeg.

Now if you read me well I didn't say that it's every guy that has sex with them that will marry them. I'm actually advocating for virginity until marriage. Or at least until after he's seen your people and done the needful. And if you read properly, it's not because it will guarantee you an easy ride in marriage but because of YOUR own good.
If marriage is all about character why are all those uncouth, gossips, morally loose girls getting married every Saturday? Mehn! Babes. You never see sontin.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Boldwinner:

Nice compliment. So what did you mean by " Your husband WILL NOT treat you like a
special egg just because you are a virgin. "

Learn to read an entire article and not just picking out words and phrases. The entire thing most times helps you understand the koko of the matter.
Gerrit?
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by TrapLORD(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
**In Buhari's voice**
Why can't you fiful allow za hymen to rest kwo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by misspicy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
dachaste:

Wake up biko

brass up sister the virgins are coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Boldwinner(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Learn to read an entire article and not just picking out words and phrases. The entire thing most times helps you understand the koko of the matter.
Gerrit?
Yes ma'am.
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by kingsilly(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm, I'm here to read comments I've read countless times already. wink
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
oooops.. Another Virgin thread... Wrong door!!!! I'm ara here!
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
oooops.. Another Virgin thread... Wrong door!!!! I'm ara here!
*drags him back*
read this thing and tell me op contradicts herself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
mind44thegoat:

*drags him back*
read this thing and tell me op contradicts herself.
undecided ehena.. And she did it for the fun.

But it's really non of my business...
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by STILESGANG: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
No matter how girls with slacked pussiies try to downgrade virginity.The thing is majority of men still adore and wish to marry virgins

When you have your own daughters you can tell them to bang every tom dick and harry that comes their way.That is your own problem

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by cruzita(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
no matter what I see ,read, hear .all I is VIRGINITY ROCKS.keep yourself pure and u will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Sarang(f): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op is pretty confused..

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Okay........

Good night sad sad
Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by dachaste(f): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:

If marriage is all about character why are all those uncouth, gossips, morally loose girls getting married every Saturday? Mehn! Babes. You never see sontin.

Oh I guess I dint get u well.

My dear just d way dey are jumping into marriage dats d same way they are jumping out better still they are thrown out. Beauty is just a short term attraction and after some time d man looks beyond ur beauty and expects more. Moralss and character is a long term attraction.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by jmoore(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Any advice for your sons too?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Strahovski:
Virgin again. ....

My wife's virginity when I married her made me love her even more till today (3 years after) op. So don't conclude like that. There are men who adore their their wives just because of that virginity.

So #TeamVirgin

#Vote4Virgin

#VoteHymen

The hoes shouldn't quote me otherwise I will use the power of Odin on your slackened pusssyays

Your mama na hoe

You weren't a virgin when you got married yet you talk like you are different from those 'hoes'.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage by doveda: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Honey, why so bitter? Cool down abeg.

Now if you read me well I didn't say that it's every guy that has sex with them that will marry them. I'm actually advocating for virginity until marriage. Or at least until after he's seen your people and done the needful. And if you read properly, it's not because it will guarantee you an easy ride in marriage but because of YOUR own good.

Women also cheat not as much as men but thenyou should stop reinforcing that stereotype.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Girls / FOR MEN: How To Last Longer In Bed / Save The Vagina Now!!! photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.