Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? (1175 Views)

See This Guy's Take On Ladies Who Withdraw Consent Mid Sex / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by marvelck: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Most times you hear a girl talking about getting a guy who can take care of her needs, and also pay her bills. They voice such out even to the hearing of others, as if its mandatory for a guy to do that for them all the time. Are they babies? What stops a girl frm getting up and working her ass off to take care of her needs as well, Without depending on any guy. That's why I admire oyinbo girls (ladies who are based abroad), they take care of themselves. They hardly wait or depend on guys. You see a girl abroad doing two jobs to pay her bills, despite having a boyfriend. But here in Nigeria, most of our girls just love to wait or depend on guys to pay their bills...

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Derawiz(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Must a guy take care of his gf needs, simple answer is :hell no but if for a wife? Why not

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Emac34: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2016
Derawiz:
Must a guy take care of his gf needs, simple answer is :hell no but if for a wife? Why not
Welly said
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by missdebs(f): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2016
no, and watch another guy take care of it
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by ayindepremier: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2016
WHY YOU GO TOAST
No be joke bros!
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2016
marvelck:
Most times you hear a girl talking about getting a guy who can take care of her needs, and also pay her bills. They voice such out even to the hearing of others, as if its mandatory for a guy to do that for them all the time. Are they babies? What stops a girl frm getting up and working her ass off to take care of her needs as well, Without depending on any guy. That's why I admire oyinbo girls (ladies who are based abroad), they take care of themselves. They hardly wait or depend on guys. You see a girl abroad doing two jobs to pay her bills, despite having a boyfriend. But here in Nigeria, most of our girls just love to wait or depend on guys to pay their bills...

The solution to your dilemma is to not date these parasites. cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by ayindepremier: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2016
missdebs:
bae, lemme take care of you.

I'm in love with your eyes already, I'm a Muslim tho.
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by ayindepremier: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2016
khiaa:

The solution to your dilemma is to not date these parasites. cheesy

Your Comment be like Gun Shot!!!
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Derawiz:
I was gonna say something similar but quoting this dude will do.This is the way I feel about it too. But if you want to take care of me and give me nice things I ain't gonna complain grin Gimme,gimme

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by ronald4lif(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2016
In Nigeria, a guy in the university is hoping and longing to graduate and start making money for himself. In contrast, all a girl hopes for is to find a hubby and get married as soon as she graduates. What kind of ridiculous mentality is that?

A lot of them don't care about self-development and striving hard to make ends meet and a career for themselves. Marriage is their end goal.

What then do we expect from a lady who might have never given a thought on how to be self-reliant and independent and who have financial needs to take care of? They have to fall back on the only available remedy which is men. Since men are ready to do anything to shag a pusśy they have ceased our cravings for sex as a means to an end.

Their foreign counterparts aren't taught about marriage at all. They don't consider marriage the way we do and don't make it a priority. A girl-child is taught on how to be self-reliant and never depend on anyone for livelihood, not even their parents.

At 15/16 she's already started her first part-time job while in college. She doesn't expect a man to give her even a pound when she can offset her personal bills. And marriage is never a necessity and if it eventually happens fine.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Michellla(f): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2016
you arent obliged to give her nothing. girls should learn to be independent
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2016
ayindepremier:

Your Comment be like Gun Shot!!!

Lolcheesy but it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by khiaa(f): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was gonna say something similar but quoting this dude will do.This is the way I feel about it too. But if you want to take care of me and give me nice things I ain't gonna complain grin Gimme,gimme

Lmao at gimme gimme.
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by khiaa(f): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
In Nigeria, a guy in the university is hoping and longing to graduate and start making money for himself. In contrast, all a girl hopes for is to find a hubby and get married as soon as she graduates. What kind of ridiculous mentality is that?

A lot of them don't care about self-development and striving hard to make ends meet and a career for themselves. Marriage is their end goal.

What then do we expect from a lady who might have never given a thought on how to be self-reliant and independent and who have financial needs to take care of? They have to fall back on the only available remedy which is men. Since men are ready to do anything to shag a pusśy they have ceased our cravings for sex as a means to an end.

Their foreign counterparts aren't taught about marriage at all. They don't consider marriage the way we do and don't make it a priority. A girl-child is taught on how to be self-reliant and never depend on anyone for livelihood, not even their parents.

At 15/16 she's already started her first part-time job while in college. She doesn't expect a man to give her even a pound when she can offset her personal bills. And marriage is never a necessity and if it eventually happens fine.

So so true.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by hardebayho(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2016
missdebs:

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Csami(m): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2016
It depends o! If she cleans your house, wash your clothes, cook for you, have good sex with you....then you must take care of all her needs or still remain single.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Csami:
It depends o! If she cleans your house, wash your clothes, cook for you, have good sex with you....then you must take care of all her needs or still remain single.
. Yes.But she's performing like a wife so....
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Naija girls are opportunists. Dating is for mutual adult understanding. Meeting thier needs is supposed to be their father's or job's responsibility but they don't know that. Some are already burdens to their fiancess without marrying yet and expect him never to get tired of meeting thier needs someday. Upon meeting all their needs sef, most of them are still rude and mannerless.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Csami(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
. Yes.But she's performing like a wife so....

That's the thing....she's not yet married!
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Csami:

That's the thing....she's not yet married!
Don't matter.Sometimes couples never marry and live that way.
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Dojupyo(f): 4:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Csami:

Why would she do all that if she's not your wife
#no be only wash clothes, na cloth wash grin
Re: Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? by Csami(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Dojupyo:

Why would she do all that if she's not your wife
#no be only wash clothes, na cloth wash grin

So you mean to tell me you've not seen such girls?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Gets Epic Response"if A Guy Don't Have A Car At 26 (photo) / (screenshots) Her Anambra Father Rejected Her Imo Suitor. Advice Needed / The World's First Selfie Photograh [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.