Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,586 members, 7,827,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) (58349 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by lilygabriel08: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2016
ogun kill this false pastor

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by 400billionman: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Major 1, do something

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri the Zimbabwean..

Funny guy.

See where he claims to walk on air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJtsC5sVZA
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by cocolacec(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2016

They are not angels but Spirits who come to worship .In the Spirit(Jinn) world there are muslims ,christians,hindus etc ,they have children like us,get married and die like us.Humans are not the only ones on Planet Earth.All these are revealed in the Islam.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by bisi16(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Religion is whiteman's most potent slave tool..

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Gabson91(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2016
I dont blame u all saying africa dis africa that. Things like this are there to edify and comfirm the uniqueness of God. After all angels are servant spirits to real Christians.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by delman88(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
ITbomb:
Each time I see things like this, I'm always disappointed in the black race.

Upon all the cameras in the church, only one was programmed to superimposed the white pics. Nice try

I was tempted to say click here to see the pics of the angels but it's just not worth putting it my blog.

So for the benefit of those not watching, see the so-called angels only on camera.

But then click my signature to get free data and watch stuffs like this next time

and why do u think it was superimposed? mind u, they said it was at d 4th overflow, u dont expect more dan 1 camera @4th overflow.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Horlawale1(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
END TIME
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by tharaomo(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Tell the Angel to come suck my dick.
fake or not dats wrong dear

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by delors(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Izzystevens:
Hmmnnnn! Comment reserved.

Ladies should try to wear decent clothes to church, biko.
Tell them o...na so boobs just dey fly everywhere fir d video

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
9jaBloke:

You don't stand to gain anything from attacks like this. If you have proof though, u can post it here...Video evidence or verifiable link.

You can google it. It happened in April 2011 in Ivory Coast. They used optical illusion technology to achieve it.

I stand to gain something because you can't play such tricks in the developed world. They'll only do it in Africa so we can be perpetual slaves to religion. It's religion and nothing else that has made Africa so underdeveloped.

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Olukat(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
White angels in black church.
Africa...oh my Africa, where is thy brain? sad sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by lantres000(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
I cant believe i just wasted my data watching this

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by DonCortino: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gabson91:
I dont blame u all saying africa dis africa that. Things like this are there to edify and comfirm the uniqueness of God. After all angels are servant spirits to real Christians.
Damn! I cant believe you are this gullible!
Chai!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by sheubaba2013: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na him make I like 9ja, u can't deceive us. grin grin grin
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by 9jaBloke: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

You can google it. It happened in April 2011 in Ivory Coast. They used optical illusion technology to achieve it.

I stand to gain something because you can't play such tricks in the developed world. They'll only do it in Africa so we can be perpetual slaves to religion. It's religion and nothing else that has made Africa so underdeveloped.

I just did. Didn't get any result that particularly validates your post. Btw many developed countries have records of approved apparitions and visions...France, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium; to mention a few. I thought you had a problem with the Catholic Church but I see your grouse is with Religion. Oglalasioux, Jesus will locate you soon. Say Amen
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Stupid s**t swallowed by even more stupid people.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by eleko1: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
The guy is right.No slander whatever.Nah so dey tell us Holy Mary with one Angel appeared @ One popular Catholic Church,IKeja sometimes in 1993/94.They told us dat the apparatus will disappearin a day(I wondered how dey take knw self) Nah so we are rush there to greet/touch Mother Mary but nah one Statue like figure we see.(u are free to go there are verify)
9jaBloke:

You don't stand to gain anything from attacks like this. If you have proof though, u can post it here...Video evidence or verifiable link.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Handsomebeing(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamChuzzy:
I don't know if anyone else have seen this but mehn............. i have no comment!

This happened in Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Church in Souh Africa! Watch and drop your comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6X3kVFYDKA

O boy! Person no go open church so?

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by doncent12(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I cry for you...Even if it's not true. Just respect God.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by 9jaBloke: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
eleko1:
The guy is right.No slander whatever.Nah so dey tell us Holy Mary with one Angel appeared @ One popular Catholic Church,IKeja sometimes in 1993/94.They told us dat the apparatus will disappearin a day(I wondered how dey take knw self) Nah so we are rush there to greet/touch Mother Mary but nah one Statue like figure we see.(u are free to go there are verify)

Pls I don't understand Can someone help re-type in simple English

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
9jaBloke:

I just did. Didn't get any result that particularly validates your post. Btw many developed countries have records of approved apparitions and visions...France, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium; to mention a few. I thought you had a problem with the Catholic Church but I see your grouse is with Religion. Oglalasioux, Jesus will locate you soon. Say Amen

Thank goodness you checked and saw I have no personal problem with anyone. Thanks so much. As for Jesus locating me soon it depends on what you have in mind which will remain with you. I'm too advanced to give in to religious blackmail which is characteristic of Christianity and Islam.

For me I'm a free thinking man who believe we should look more into nature and find ways of progress through science instead of relying on the teachings made up by desert men fighting against each other for land and relevance millennia ago.

What you believe is your business. What your belief does to the society is everybody's business. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Hurklan(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yinmu
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by blacq2009(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
What's the title of the movie? Wanna watch it.
Nonsense!
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Opoki(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
There is a revolution ongoing in SA. Nigeria used to be like this until NBC banned the broadcasting of miracle telecast. I suggest SA government do the same.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Lobolintin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
IT'S called visual effect

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by eleko1: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Young boy,reason well.The error is due to my keyboard issue.
9jaBloke:
I'm too busy to modify post.

Pls I don't understand Can someone help re-type in simple English
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Dinocarex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
ITbomb:
Each time I see things like this, I'm always disappointed in the black race.

Upon all the cameras in the church, only one was programmed to superimposed the white pics. Nice try

I was tempted to say click here to see the pics of the angels but it's just not worth putting it my blog.

So for the benefit of those not watching, see the so-called angels only on camera.

But then click my signature to get free data and watch stuffs like this next time
I tire ooo... Just one angle camera out of all the cameras in church could capture the said Angel. How come people in front of the Angel wasnt screaming? They showed us another camea angle of people screaming. This is one the reason the white folks laugh at black race .... Religion has made us blind.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by jidxin(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
lilmax:
Have you seen the oil video? cheesy
yes ooo look soo real
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
God knows better
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by refiner(f): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

rotten dick u mean
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by missKiffy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
papawemba:
Angels ko angelina ni
Angelina Jolie grin

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.