Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures (2127 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Knight In Shining Armour Theme For Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Jackter101(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Taiwo and Dipo met in October 2014 through taiwo”s twin Sister Kenny, she had arranged a private beach party and managed to drag her out of her seclusion.

‘’The way we met was very funny, for the fact that we met at the beach, one of the places that I never thought I would meet my future husband. The first thing he said was “we know why we are here, I got really furious and I felt like what is wrong with this one. We eventually got talking because my twin begged me to have a chat with him #TONGUEOUT# .He invited me for a dinner date few days later and I felt this quick connection, We soon became good friends and spent a lot of time sharing and debating our views on a wide variety of topics and life in general . We started dating officially on his birthday 1st of November 2014 after a warm kiss. Things naturally progressed and Dipo has since been a source of encouragement and motivation. Fast forward to 5 months later, Dipo had told me to handle his friends proposal to his girlfriend, I came up with this lovely concept and also invited their mutual friends, I chose the ring, venue, menu, songs and I even made a banner I gave updates to his friend every day, I also came up with the blind fold game part and everyone including me were blindfolded, I was so happy I pulled it off and I was jumping and screaming in Bruno mars voice*I think I wana marry you*, Everyone except me knew what was happening. I opened my eyes and saw Dipo kneeling before me asking me to marry him, Jeez, I ran, moonwalker style #lol#

I didn’t know what I was doing I went down and I said Yes, Yes and Yes over and over again. I chose to spend the rest of my life with no other person than the man that understands and compliments me. It’s been a time of learning about each other, learning to sacrifice for one another, learning to love the right way and above all learning to put God first together. We have been inseparable and helplessly in love ever since.

See more pictures at http://naijavariety.com/2016/01/12/princess-taiwo-weds-her-knight-in-shining-armour-see-lovely-pictures/

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Jackter101(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Ginaz(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2016
They look good, but who are those girls with the red outfit? lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmm...... Stfuareyougod ronald4lif kinglekan tonyebarcanista thesonofmark isn't it about that time?? undecided grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by pretydiva(f): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations. Buh isn't 5 months 2 short 2 propose
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided when will you people stop lying to us?? Where's the shinning armour.. And why is his name not sir Dipo?? Smh.. Liars!
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
Hmmmm...... Stfuare.yougod ron.ald4lif kin.glekan tonyeb.arcanista thes.onofmark isn't it about that time?? undecided grin

I'm still in love with LIFE and we'd stay 'married' for many decades. She'd have to give me the approval to take on a 'second' wife. cheesy
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I'm still in love with LIFE and we'd stay 'married' for many decades. She'd have to give me the approval to take on a 'second' wife. cheesy

Are you indirectly trying to say that marriage whisks away the essence of living? smiley
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Ginaz:
They look good, but who are those girls with the red outfit? lipsrsealed

They are the gate keepers of matrimony lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
Hmmmm...... Stfuarey.ougod ronald.4lif kingl.ekan tonyebar.canista thesonofm.ark isn't it about that time?? undecided grin
don't you think it will be so beautiful and perfect if you lead us by example?
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
don't you think it will be so beautiful and perfect if you lead us by example?

Egbon the lord said I should tell you to stop straffing back-to-back! 2016 is your year!! cheesycheesy

What happened last night. I came late for the party.
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
Hmmmm...... Stfuareyougod ronald4lif kinglekan tonyebarcanista thesonofmark isn't it about that time?? undecided grin
I'm already married..

#Married to she-Jesus sad
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm already married..

You want to continue breaking hearts abi? Ok.. Contunu undecided
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Are you indirectly trying to say that marriage whisks away the essence of living? smiley

Your words, not mine. Your very own words.

So you think marriage robs one of the essence of living? Wow! Interesting! I hope your missy is aware of that philosophy of yours?
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Egbon the lord said I should tell you to stop straffing back-to-back! 2016 is your year!! cheesycheesy

What happened last night. I came late for the party.
Egbon sinnz, if you want the girls you can come and have them

No mind that girl wey go just dey run her finger anyhow like say she pass who be. She and that mumu hector go just dey gossip upandan like say na dem holy pass
As I say make I caution dem, na so she hit me back to back o cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2860571/8-places-guys-get-positive/2#41918042
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Your words, not mine. Your very own words.

So you think marriage robs one of the essence of living? Wow! Interesting! I hope your missy is aware of that philosophy of yours?

That's what you insinuated man, I was only trying to get some clarity on it cheesy
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Affable0709(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by kirchofff(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
y casting my big brothers na...grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Egbon sinnz, if you want the girls you can come and have them

No mind that girl wey go just dey run her finger anyhow like say she pass who be. She and that mumu hector go just dey gossip upandan like say na dem holy pass
As I say make I caution dem, na so she hit me back to back o cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2860571/8-places-guys-get-positive/2#41918042

It seems rocktationn cleaned out the thread. But seriously, that boy hector has no class. I've been observing him for some time now and I marvel at the extent he goes while flirting. I've seen him make coded defamatory statements about guys on this forum just to win approval from those basic beetches in romance section.

I'm still confused as to how esthrfabian became involved tho..
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

You want to continue breaking hearts abi? Ok.. Contunu undecided
I have only broken one heart since I was born. She is cute, lovely and precious. I spent my emotions to satisfy her. I took her outings and made her feel special. But, I broke her heart when I asked her to be my GF. She was heartbroken because she had specially secured the place of friendzone as my permanent abode. It was so bad that I lost her as a friend in her zone and couldn't have her as my GF.
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by kirchofff(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm already married..

what do u mean by she jesus.....baba elaborate o grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
y casting my big brothers na...grin

I'm just reminding your big brothers that they've over-stayed their welcome in the bachelors quarters grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
what do u mean by she jesus.....baba elaborate o grin
My She-Jesus is a divinity grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Seriously, that boy own no be here o

Well, esthar got involved in so many ways. So many
TrapLORD:

It seems rocktationn cleaned out the thread. But seriously, that boy hector has no class. I've been observing him for some time now and I marvel at the extent he goes while flirting. I've seen him make coded defamatory statements about guys on this forum just to win approval from those basic beetches in romance section.

I'm still confused as to how esthrfabian became involved tho..
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I have only broken one heart since I was born. She is cute, lovely and precious. I spent my emotions to satisfy her. I took her outings and made her feel special. But, I broke her heart when I asked her to be my GF. She was heartbroken because she had specially secured the place of friendzone as my permanent abode. It was so bad that I lost her as a friend in her zone and couldn't have her as my GF.

LOOOOOL!!! Oboy You just made me laugh like a mad man here and people were watching!

Take heart abeg cheesy
BTW, I think it was your heart that was broken, not hers gringrin LOL!

1 Like

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by kirchofff(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

I'm just reminding your big brothers that they've over-stayed their welcome in the bachelors quarters grin
but d law says u are supposed to give em a 6 month notice first b4 evacuating em......tongue

1 Like

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Seriously, that boy own no be here o

Well, esthar got involved in so many ways. So many
No be small thing o.. Romance section blues grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
but d law says u are supposed to give em a 6 month notice first b4 evacuating em......tongue

And who says I'm their landlord? gringrin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by kirchofff(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My She-Jesus is a divinity grin
heheheheheh......ok just knw dat we are planning to arrange a babe 4 u dis year as u must get married dis year grin grin
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

LOOOOOL!!! Oboy You just made me laugh like a mad man here and people were watching!

Take heart abeg cheesy
BTW, I think it was your heart that was broken, not hers gringrin LOL!
My brother, Good morning jare. Make una remember us for el politico as una de share the La Romance babes. We for that side no de celibate, neither are we Eunuchs. We like better thing sef.
kirchofff:
heheheheheh......ok just knw dat we are planning to arrange a babe 4 u dis year as u must get married dis year grin grin

Now this is what I am talking about. You can as well make it this week...

1 Like

Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TrapLORD(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, Good morning jare. Make una remember us for el politico as una de share the La Romance babes. We for that side no de celibate, neither are we Eunuchs. We like better thing sef.

Now this is what I am talking about. You can as well make it this week...

Hehehehe... grin Una get una own mama's(beremm) and shemaless(ngene) nau? grincheesy. I also heard Oby is pretty. Forget all the politicking, don't think any one of them can resist your charm.
Re: Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:

Hehehehe... grin Una get una own mama's(beremm) and shemaless(ngene) nau? grincheesy. I also heard Oby is pretty. Forget all the politicking, don't think any one of them can resist your charm.
Oga, I dash you all the Politico mamas. Na Romance babes sure pass jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos With Girlfriend On His Birthday / Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! / The Crazy Things You Ever Done For He/she

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.