Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

~~ Miss Independent ~~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~~ Miss Independent ~~ (2989 Views)

She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT / Are There Miss Independent In Nigeria? / Miss Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~ Miss Independent ~~ by steve49ja(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
Does She exist?

A lady who takes pride in saying: '' I bought it''

A lady who doesnt need your money or disturb you about : Bags, Hair, Gas, Transport Fare, Glasses, Perfume, Dress, Recharge Card, Camera Phone, and so on. . .

A lady who doesnt just ride with you she pulls up a car beside you

A lady who lives alone

A lady who has a good job

A lady who pays her bills on time

A lady who dont get carried away with pride cos she has a means of income

A comfortable lady but free, relaxed and humble like evey other lady

A lady who loves you for who you are and not what you are or what she would get from you/what you would make her

Jamie Fox, Fabolous, Ne-yo (Miss Independent Rmx): ''There's nothing more sexy than a girl that wants but dont need me'' . . . . I had to ask her what she doing in that Cadi' she say cos you my baby i be stunting like my daddy. . . .Now thats HOT!!.

So question is does 'She' exist or its just imaginations??
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Busybody2(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
If not that i was too modest, i would have said you have just described me to a tee and tell you off for being silly, that of course we exist tongue grin grin grin
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Busybody2(f): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
So now that my secret is out, are you going to man up and ask me out, or stay there like an okobo and watch another man whisk me off my feet right from under your very nose angry angry angry cheesy
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by argent(f): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
Oh yes, we exist. Am a perfect example  tongue
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by smooooooth: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
bro, they do. but blive u dnt wanna be there.

the got their own issues too.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by luxoire(f): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

hahah true said!
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by argent(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

What kind of issues are you talking about?
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
Well i'm close to a perfect score which is just perfect for me cheesy
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Emperoh(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
I can show you a thousand and One of them. . . . but like someone said, can you contend with the pride that goes with it?
Humility is a scarce commodity with them!!
Subjagation also. . . .

Meanwhile. . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193538.0.html
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by smooooooth: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
argent:

they've become to independent to be dependent.

you end up like one of their fancy toys, and u berra

thread softly, cos they can switch off , faster than they switch on.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Busybody2(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
argent:

Exactly, cos the reason steve49ja has not yet responded is because he has gone ring shopping for me and i can feel he is so ready to propose to me, and here we have this tr&%%^&*  b^&*$ trying to pour sand in my garri angry angry angry cheesy
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

they've become to independent to be dependent.

you end up like one of their fancy toys, and u berra

thread softly, cos they can switch off , faster than they switch on.

Yep! [size=4pt]I'll dump u fast[/size]

I got my own! My momma told not depend on no man!
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Lexiwhite(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
@busy_body: No worry, i'm lining up my own bid. . .  Just finishing the paperwork with my lawyers, when we're done i will visit u grin

@Topic: Beyonce syndrome don dey affect una for head abi? Imagine a woman who preaches one thing but later my boy J-zee go dey command am for bedroom grin grin grin

Independent ko, interdependent nii tongue
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
I personally think thats why we have so much beef in the Romance sections

Men come here expecting docile, sheep women, not expecting the sexually liberated, free speech taking, financialy stable women we have on here.

Most women are independent especially in the western world.

CNN even did a report on how the roles have changed for women, how now Women are the providers in over 70% of homes.

YAAAA WOmen! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by argent(f): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
Emperoh:

I can show you a thousand and One of them. . . . but like someone said, can you contend with the pride that goes with it?
Humility is a scarce commodity with them!!
Subjagation also. . . .

Meanwhile. . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193538.0.html

When a woman is independent, she's proud.
When she's dependent, she's to clingy and needy.
Just admit that most men are not comfortable with a woman that caters for her needs.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
argent:

Just admit that most men are not comfortable with a woman that caters for her needs.

GBAM!
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Lexiwhite(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
argent:

Most men are not comfortable with a stupid and insensitive woman who feels she can be that way because she's independent enough to fund her mobile phone.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by smooooooth: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
argent:

more men are looking for women that can cater for them selves, this days women who cling on guys dnt get very far with them.
platinumnk:

I personally think thats why we have so much beef in the Romance sections

Men come here expecting docile, sheep women, not expecting the sexually liberated, free speech taking, financialy stable women we have on here.

Most women are independent especially in the western world.

CNN even did a report on how the roles have changed for women, how now Women are the providers in over 70% of homes.

YAAAA WOmen! grin grin grin grin grin grin

unlike what u think, i bet all broda's are looking for bold, beautiful, intelligent independent women, who can hold it on their own anyday.

and we are getting more independent women, thats why i wonder why the poster asked the question, cos they are every where u turn

these days. at least they are all i see around me.

my problem with them, is they let it get into their head, and b4 u know it, they dnt see the need for a man, and if they eventually get one

they see him as their play thing, unless of course he got more money like jay-z/beyonce.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by amyg(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
oshofree,dats wat u guys like.hw abt a guy dat dosent ask 4 sex?
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by argent(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Most men are not comfortable with a stupid and insensitive woman who feels she can be that way because she's independent enough to fund her mobile phone.

So, independent means stupid and insensitive to you? embarassed
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by biola44: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
miss independent kiss
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by steve49ja(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Uhm smooth part of xters is being free, relaxed like every other gurl. . . I know comfortable babes exist but that with humility?

BusyB. uhm uhm they say its hard to find a perfect ring that'll fit your finger sad
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
smooooooth:

more men are looking for women that can cater for them selves, this days women who cling on guys dnt get very far with them.
unlike what u think, i bet all broda's are looking for bold, beautiful, intelligent independent women, who can hold it on their own anyday.

and we are getting more independent women, thats why i wonder why the poster asked the question, cos they are every where u turn

these days. at least they are all i see around me.

my problem with them, is they let it get into their head, and b4 u know it, they dnt see the need for a man, and if they eventually get one

they see him as their play thing, unless of course he got more money like jay-z/beyonce.

haw. .  if u can see the way men disrespect and fight women here, then u wonder why.

The ones that hollar out b!tch every two seconds needs to be treated like one

We wont put up with ur sh!t, we are no some small village girls who take everything cuz u got the small change ur employer threw at you.

Respect is earned.

You can keep flashing ur kobo !

If a woman puts herself through school, buys her own whip, buys her own house, and take care of her own, why should she stand for ur stupid arrogance?

Shes gonna f$%k u and leave u.

How many times have men said they just wanna use women for possy? When the tables are turned it becomes an issue.

Like the woman who had two husbands.

I guess either of them couldnt hold their own.

Either learn to be repsectful, or ur cash level better be higher.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
steve49ja:

Uhm smooth part of being free, relaxed like every other gurl. . . I know comfortable babes exist but that with humility?

of course there are humble ones! But not to the fact where they can be treated like Shet because they are a woman.

Like i say respect has to be earned, not with force o .

steve49ja:

Does She exist?

A lady who loves you for who you are and not what you are or what she would get from you/what you would make her

. . . .[/i]

key note is respect dear kiss
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by steve49ja(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
Platy are you saying. . .
You dont ask a dime or favour from a bro?
Youve never had a guy treat you like dirt?
There aint dudes who could treat you like dirt and you wont complain?
Cmon gurl cheesy
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by smooooooth: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
Either learn to be repsectful, or ur cash level better be higher.  
[quote][/quote]

yes mamm! cheesy.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Busybody2(f): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
steve49ja:

BusyB. uhm uhm they say its hard to find a perfect ring that'll fit your finger sad

[s]F*&*^^% B$%^ H(&&^* L$£$%^ angry angry angry angry angry angry [/s]  Not to worry love, its not like we need it urgently so take your time babe, love you shnukums kiss Meanwhile I will just kneel down here to massage your feet until you finish the food i served you so that you would not have to bother raising the glass to your mouth to drink or have to wash your hands yourself.

I will even pick your teeth when you are done eating and run your bath and wash you down so you would have a good night sleep, my lord. And whilst you are sleeping, i will handwash your clothes and get out and iron the one you would be needing for tomorrow, oga mi cheesy
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by Gentlelady(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Of course, girls like this exist!  They may be very humble but you have to earn their respect!
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by touchmeder: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
Are we really ready for these women because most of you want to have them needy and clingy so you can put them in your pocket. Tomorrow these same men will say these women are virus downloading my this and that smiley

By the way i will always support a good, independent and humble woman.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
steve49ja:

Platy are you saying. . .
You dont ask a dime or favour from a bro?

I dont and I have not and will not

I have this saying: Whatever I cant get for myself and my parents cant get for me then I dont need it.

steve49ja:

Youve never had a guy treat you like dirt?
There aint dudes who could treat you like dirt and you wont complain?
Cmon gurl cheesy

There has and hence the term ex.
But since I dont ask for anything, when I am in a relationship, I deal only with their character.
Once I see something that dont  coincide with me, then I end it.
He can only hide for so long.  wink
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by platinumnk(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
Gentlelady:

Of course, girls like this exist! They may be very humble but you have to earn their respect!

GBAM! Girls of course want a nice strong man with leadership. But u must earn it, u cant just expect it.
Re: ~~ Miss Independent ~~ by steve49ja(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
Gentlelady:

Of course, girls like this exist!  They may be very humble but you have to earn their respect!

You know any?

Busy_body:

[s]F*&*^^% B$%^ H(&&^* L$£$%^ angry angry angry angry angry angry [/s]  Not to worry love, its not like we need it urgently so take your time babe, love you shnukums kiss Meanwhile I will just kneel down here to massage your feet until you finish the food i served you so that you would not have to bother raising the glass to your mouth to drink or have to wash your hands yourself.

I will even pick your teeth when you are done eating and run your bath and wash you down so you would have a good night sleep, my lord. And whilst you are sleeping, i will handwash your clothes and get out and iron the one you would be needing for tomorrow, oga mi cheesy

Oh My Dear all of this for me? Wonder what i did to earn your loyalty. . .you sure you not planning to execute me love? lol I really liked the new trick you pulled on me on tuesday. . . cant wait to have you in the shower with me forgot to tell you i bought that jelly cream you said we'll be needing, would work wonders licking the iced cream on your chest down your stomach and  lipsrsealed.
Come home soon kiss kiss kiss

Thats another thing can an independent lady do alla this for her guy?? ?? I mean we all want an Independent lady sometime in our live but also aint there things you'll know consider and still prefer your depedent lady?? ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance / List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.