Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? (3809 Views)

Can A Girl Still Be Enticed With Food To Date A Guy(photo)? / Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Can you marry a girl still in the university?

Okay, so I was having a discussion with a colleague when he told me about a girl he saw a day ago. He spoke of her awesome beauty as he said he won't hesitate to get her pregnant if he should get the chance to date her. His aim is to prevent prying eyes from snatching her as the pregnancy will keep them off. This was just a 200level girl in the university. He said if she doesn't agree to have sex without condom, then he will marry her while she's still schooling.

We spoke further in which I reminded him of the problem of being married but living single which are cooking meals yourself, feeling cold with no one to warm you etc and the dangers of having your young wife in a campus surrounded by the entities in the list below:

muscular guys
Handsome baby faces cool
Yahoo boys(I hail o!)
Mr lecturer grin
Sugar daddies

Can you still go ahead to marry that campus girl you so much love?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Deexxy: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
With the things I see in the school environment these days I don't think I can. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by donbenedict(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
My family doesn't accept their males marryn undergraduates!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
With this present day stress in school, i will not and if i will, she shouldnt be pregnant until her finally day in school
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by obiorathesubtle: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
uuuuuh undecidedNever! Not even I'm threatened with castration!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
For this 21st century huh
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by divinehand2003(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
There's nothing wrong with it Bro. As long as she is the one for me, I go carry am gooooooo.............
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uuuuuh undecidedNever! Not even I'm threatened with castration!
what if she's otedola's daughter? undecided cool
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by obiorathesubtle: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
what if she's otedola's daughter? undecided cool
there's always an exception to the rule huh.. A tiny loop hole shiit gets to escape from huh?? wink I can't be that naïve not to want to.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by cruzita(f): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can't really say yes or no.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
The beautiful ones are not yet born. Time and places determines the kind of people you meet in life. I can date an undergraduate but I cant marry an undergraduate.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
I av so many married friends in school

If u trust d lady u married or bou to marry no problem

But ow many can trust?

undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Dahveydson(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Motive is important.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by haiti007(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
I dont think so. I once know of a girl (about 23yrs) like that, tho she was engaged and not yet married, but the conversation between us made it known to me that she will surely cheat
even tho she love her fiancee, she was always talking about cute boys, rich, tall and so
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
My guy. Do u need a soothsayer to tell u anythibg when u are seeing a clear handwritting on d wall. For her showing u her place n giving u her contact doesnt make a difference cos @ dat moment u were used as a driver.
So dont decieve urself but move on. Its painful though.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by gamaliel121(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
The ish I have with marrying a girl in the university is that the chances of other uni guys kpanshing her is very high...

I know this bit-che here in my skool who is married buh still kpanshes regular skool negros...
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by davidsgal(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am in 200l...by God's grace I will getting married dz year..... Pls biko.... U ve to know dah u can find love anywhere... If she z still in sch nd she loves u nd she z also willing to love and abide by ur rules.... Pls go ahead nd marry her... U may marry a working class lady nd not have a peaceful home.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by davidsgal(f): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
davidsgal:
Am in 200l...by God's grace i will be getting married dz year..... Pls.... U ve to know dah u can find love anywhere... If she z still in sch nd she loves u nd she z also willing to love and abide by ur rules.... Pls go ahead nd marry her... U may marry a working class lady nd not have a peaceful home.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
davidsgal:
Am in 200l...by God's grace I will getting married dz year..... Pls biko.... U ve to know dah u can find love anywhere... If she z still in sch nd she loves u nd she z also willing to love and abide by ur rules.... Pls go ahead nd marry her... U may marry a working class lady nd not have a peaceful home.

Happy for u HML in advance smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by davidsgal(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

Happy for u HML in advance smiley
Eh eh.... Tanku
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
davidsgal:
Eh eh.... Tanku

smiley wud love to see pre nd post wedding pix o

As a nairaland official dj i play u oritsha femi - igbeyawo song
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinsal:

My guy. Do u need a soothsayer to tell u anythibg when u are seeing a clear handwritting on d wall. For her showing u her place n giving u her contact doesnt make a difference cos @ dat moment u were used as a driver.
So dont decieve urself but move on. Its painful though.
. I`m nt driving her to skul, vsit on wekends only
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2016
haiti007:
I dont think so. I once know of a girl (about 23yrs) like that, tho she was engaged and not yet married, but the conversation between us made it known to me that she will surely cheat
even tho she love her fiancee, she was always talking about cute boys, rich, tall and so
I had a dude who was sleeping with a certain holier than thou girl in our final year days. The worse part is that the girl had a fiance which she usually introduce to the guy whenever he visits. She claims he can't satisfy her sexually.

She's married to him now. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by 7footre(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Nah! Nope! Never! Not in this life time
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by ileibi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
LOVE conquers ALL.....................

Okay, so I was having a discussion with a colleague when he told me about a girl he saw a day ago. He spoke of her awesome beauty as he said he won't hesitate to get her pregnant if he should get the chance to date her. His aim is to prevent prying eyes from snatching her as the pregnancy will keep them off. This was just a 200level girl in the university. He said if she doesn't agree to have sex without condom, then he will marry her while she's still schooling.

We spoke further in which I reminded him of the problem of being married but living single which are cooking meals yourself, feeling cold with no one to warm you etc and the dangers of having your young wife in a campus surrounded by the entities in the list below:

muscular guys
Handsome baby faces cool
Yahoo boys(I hail o!)
Mr lecturer grin
Sugar daddies

[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by YankeeJoe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

muscular guys
Handsome baby faces cool
Yahoo boys(I hail o!)
Mr lecturer grin
Sugar daddies

the woman u re marryin outside campus, in church, place of work etc ve all being screwed. If u reali luv her, go ahead & marry her. Only tin is, spelt it out point blank dat 'infidelity' wil neva be tolerated.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Never! I'v heard many stories where a girl who's engaged is still being screwed either by her ex or a guy in her hostel.

Unless both of u live in the same place in school.

Konji na bastard
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by torqque7(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

muscular guys
Handsome baby faces cool
Yahoo boys(I hail o!)
Mr lecturer grin
Sugar daddies

Capital NO..I know what I saw when I was in school and that was yearz ago,its way worse now..I just can't except she has something huge to offer besides looks and love..(plenty money(PLENTY O).)dazall..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't really care.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? by Wuraola01(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018

muscular guys
Handsome baby faces cool
Yahoo boys(I hail o!)
Mr lecturer grin
Sugar daddies

Wow. I like this topic ohh shocked

In same level as the girl smiley grin
Well talking from a girl's view -If I were the girl I might not even agree to it cos I would feel he's too old. Lol grin
Still in 200 lvl for that matter. Not like final yr

The guy might find it hard not to cheat on her too cos the girl won't be with him most of the time.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Without Sex / My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / Can You Eat This Strange Cake (extremely graphic pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.