Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Relationship Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Without Sex (3808 Views)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Without Sex by Vavana(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good day all,

Kindly share your view or trow more light.

Is it right for a lady to tell her boy friend no to sex before marriage notwithstanding she's no longer a virgin.

Thanks.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by blueflowers(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
It is right to tell him my dear. It's just that some guys nowadays when u tell them u dont want sex. they'll ask if u ar virgin and when u say no, they think it is their right since u ar not. As for me my yes is yes andno will always be NO

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Vavana(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Its ur life, u rule cool cool cool..but u shud resist temptations and u shud put boundaries in ur rules as well & if ur bf break it then it's up to u if u still want him to be ur bf or u wanna ditch him....

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well, it's Your body!undecided

Do whatever you want. No one has a right to tell You how and what to do with Your life.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
My dear you're obviously an independent lady. You've got a job, you pay your bills and don't drain your man financially with demands for Chinese hair and other frivolities. So you have every right to restrict your interactions to visiting each other at home, watching movies and eating home cooking, or going out on dates and splitting the bills equally.
If that doesn't sound like you, then I suggest you spread your legs wide and hit the ceiling with them. Fast cool

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by iykekelvins(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes.. If he loves u and understands you
He would surely wait
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Adaezeagu(f): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sex has destroyed some many relationship.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Vavana(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
waoo, yes I am. I don't really ask. Always contented with what I have. Though is affecting me as I solve most of my needs from my purse.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
There is more to relationship than sex. For any relationship to lead to marriage the party involved should/must define what exactly they are into. Are they in for sexual partner, friendship, dating, flirting etc? It is pertinent to ask those questions so as to establish the kind of relationship you will end up to. So, op saying no to sex before marriage should come as a result of your thorough understanding of your partner. If you see in him that he will settled down with you there is no excuse but if the other way round LET YOUR NO BE NO to sex before marriage.

To all the single ladies, I holla at you. Just feeling something for you
Re: Relationship Without Sex by executioner27: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
Good day all,

Is it right for a lady to tell her boy friend no to sex before marriage notwithstanding she's no longer a virgin.

Thanks.

Yes it is very right and OK. My kind of girl and relationship. Its not a must to fvk.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:
My dear you're obviously an independent lady. You've got a job, you pay your bills and don't drain your man financially with demands for Chinese hair and other frivolities. So you have every right to restrict your interactions to visiting each other at home, watching movies and eating home cooking, or going out on dates and splitting the bills equally.
If that doesn't sound like you, then I suggest you spread your legs wide and hit the ceiling with them. Fast cool
you don miss road grin grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Unless his ring is on your finger , you have every right to do anything with your body smiley

But there are also conditions applied sad

1 ). Have it at the back of your mind , he may leave someday.

2) if you can allow him to cheat on you. Some guys can't wait for a long period without sex

3) You will be independent. No money for clothes, hair, jewelry, etc. grin grin . There will be a limit to request.

4) You must develop other skills to hold him down. probably by being supportive.

5) You will have to be submissive, and be ready to apologize

If You can't fulfill these conditions, You had better stay single

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
Good day all,

Thanks.
She has the right.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by sinequanon: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Sex has destroyed some many relationship.

So has money.

Don't spend any money on her before marriage. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Without Sex by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, it's Your body!undecided

Do whatever you want. No one has a right to tell You how and what to do with Your life.

i'm just compelled to wanna ask you undecided??
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you don miss road grin grin
But una sef. Diz girls of nowadays, una harsh pass yahoo boiz oh. You wan dey follow man go chop shawarma and lick ice cream, after that una go go shopping before the mugu drop you back for your papa dormot.
Shey una believe say na man destiny to dey spend money untop una head without reward bah? Isalrait grin

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
Good day all,

Thanks.
if she is a virgin, we can talk about it, she still has an excuse..(tho,I won't agree to no sex)

but as a non virgin, nothing to discuss...

personally, I believe if u don't want sex, u should date someone who doesn't want sex too to avoid constant quarrel and cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:

But una sef. Diz girls of nowadays, una harsh pass yahoo boiz oh. You wan dey follow man go chop shawarma and lick ice cream, after that una go go shopping before the mugu drop you back for your papa dormot.
Shey una believe say na man destiny to dey spend money untop una head without reward bah? Isalrait grin
shuu

no be you wan date for long before marriage?

if you no ready marry, why you wan date?

The longer the period before marriage, the greater the expenditure grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by lanrywatt(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
[b][/b]Imagine Dis babe fit Don sex tire in her past relationships and now u are dating someone else yet u wanna starve him the pleasure u once had with other guys..let him see how big and deep ur plate is naw.. Team no sex before marriage thou

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Walesadeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:
#fact#

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Do not be fooled by some guys who try to take advantage of you because you are no longer a virgin.

If one ate shit before, should she\he continue to eat shit?

Stick to your values and don't compromise. But you should go for a man that shares the same values with you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
i'm just compelled to wanna ask you undecided??
shockedsad
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shuu

no be you wan date for long before marriage?

if you no ready marry, why you wan date?

The longer the period before marriage, the greater the expenditure grin
But I already stated my reason for dating nau, for the babe to spread her long legs wide like map of Africa and raise the ceiling with it cheesy
You girls nko? Why una dey everly date multiple guys wey you know say you no fit marry? You should know the more men you date and the longer you date them, the greater the Kpekus grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:

But I already stated my reason for dating nau, for the babe to spread her long legs wide like map of Africa and raise the ceiling with it cheesy
You girls nko? Why una dey everly date multiple guys wey you know say you no fit marry? You should know the more men you date and the longer you date them, the greater the Kpekus grin
na 50-50 jare

grin grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Justiyke4u: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
There is nothing wrong is saying so if the relationship is well defined and the partners understand themselves
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
blueflowers:
It is right to tell him my dear. It's just that some guys nowadays when u tell them u dont want sex. they'll ask if u ar virgin and when u say no, they think it is their right since u ar not. As for me my yes is yes andno will always be NO
If it's me you told that i will feel you are giving it to another guy.You can't be a non virgin and avoid sex altogether.Impossicant.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Someone please help Firstking01, he needs a shake down on this topic. smiley
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
na 50-50 jare
grin grin
Toh, I no open thread say make una nor dey ask for money.
Make una nor dey open thread say make we no dey ask for kpekus, God no go vex grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rollar:

Toh, I no open thread say make una nor dey ask for money.
Make una nor dey open thread say make we no dey ask for kpekus, God no go vex grin
tongue
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Most of you girls are feeling as if you don't like sex.Or as if you have not seduce a guy you find sexually attractive for sex before.Don't come here to form sexual innocent.Some of you have one timeseduce a guy or initiates sex to a guy you like.No sex until after marriage is mostly says by ladies who are desperate to settle down so that the sexually intoxicated guy will quickly take her to the altar.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
waoo, yes I am. I don't really ask. Always contented with what I have. Though is affecting me as I solve most of my needs from my purse.

There is no how you will stay with your platonic lover in a lonely place without feeling the urge to have sex for a day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Killed Me!!! What Should I Do Next / Can You Eat This Strange Cake (extremely graphic pic) / Am I Overreacting Towards My Jobless Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.