Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (33018 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by arresa: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Religious bigotry is now a joke bah?

Beats me why APC is fraternizing with these bigots and ethnic jingoists..

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Targete: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=alcmene post=41941467]Sen Uche was a former PDP member before moving to APGA, back to PDP and now to APC.

She once describe as an Islamic party and a Vomit.

“Please forgive me when I said that APC is an Islamic party, it was a joke. APC is a party for Ndi-Igbo, for Christians and for all lovers of progressive Nigeria.” – Sen. Uche Ekwunife as she decamped to APC.

Joke ni
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by kesternice: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Church 2 church na ......
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by chernest2002: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
This woman has already lost this election
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by amunkita(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
glossy6:

Did she sleep with you and/your father

My father, the same day I was wiv ur momma...

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chai!!!
What a proganda.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by tharealbkk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
She's Now A Muslim
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Bimpe29: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by dikeigbo2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
temitayomie:
I can only laugh grin at those that take politicians serious, especially these ones from the east. Meanwhile, what the Igbos need is not Biafra, it's people like Awo, Ige, Fawehinmi, Jagaban et al.

And to the woman : Jesus says "Your sins are forgiven!!!

You will have to apologize to the fools you misled though undecided

Dalu nwannem

You just read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by johnmartus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
BUT THIS KIND JOKE COULD SET THE WHOLE COUNTRY ON FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Emodeee: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Missmossy:

Missmossy, when will you answer me. I'm tired of disturbing you, I'm tired of chasing you. I can't just help it. C'mon, be nice na.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by whatofyou: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Joke on! But the only way you will be forgiven is to become a moslem too. Our politicians should learn loyalty.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by HCF(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't know why anyone should be surprised....is she not a politician?
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by BluStreak(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
Did she just say it was a 'joke'??

Chaiiiii we don suffer for 9ja politicians

Even if we were kids embarassed embarassed

It's just like turning down a guy because he was broke then when he makes it you tell him 'forgive me for turning you down, it was a joke'

So on point. Useless LovePeddler. Imagine the gaddem excuse she is giving?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Raphael81(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:
Sen Uche was a former PDP member before moving to APGA, back to PDP and now to APC.

“Please forgive me when I said that APC is an Islamic party, it was a joke. APC is a party for Ndi-Igbo, for Christians and for all lovers of progressive Nigeria.” – Sen. Uche Ekwunife as she decamped to APC.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/35037

greedy self centred wo.an, God help ur greed

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Justicealh3(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Say more to them...
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by ayis: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
I sorry for her,she never start grin

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by obidr(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:
Sen Uche was a former PDP member before moving to APGA, back to PDP and now to APC.

You are a big liar Op. Where you paid by Umeh? Why don't you campaign for Umeh and leave ekwunife. Anuoffiah

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by soldierdollar(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunmsg:
The joke is on those that believed her in the first place. The misguided IPOB youths who hate their president and his party for no reason.

And you think the president loves the " misguided youths "?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Saved2Serve: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
[b][/b]BEING
snezBaba:
That does not stop you from been prosecuted tongue
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
soldierdollar:

And you think the president loves the " misguided youths "?

The president loves all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by lawydewy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
Chai bad market for IPOB youths cheesy cheesy.
I will rather kill myself than commit suicide for any damn politician.
THANK YOU MY BROTHER!
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by aalangel(f): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tufia GI. I'm ashamed to call you my sister.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Pussycat120: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please don't kill her In politics u don't have permanent enemies but careful and chosen interest. Did any of u find time to ask Iyom why she defected to APC?
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Yeske2(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
She was in PDP and was our daughter but now in APC, a prostitute. Ndigbo unu jili nwanyoo, people are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by longayink: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:

And which voter in his/her correct senses will cast a vote for this type of woman? Political sl......t.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Prince16: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
May all my ENEMIES eat their vomit like ds woman just did in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Prince16: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lolz
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
The shameless woman will still lose the reelectiion
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Ariani: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
One of the " one Nigeria" screaming political jobbers Igbo youths left their political destiny at their hands, and are all busy running all over the streets of Igboland in the name of protests for secession.

Take your political destiny away from these political jobbers and you can have all you ever wanted, including the very reason you protest unstrategically.

SMH.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by ledaman: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2016
We know the truth from jokes!
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by gemale(m): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2016
(singing) dis ho ain't loyal... 9ja politicians suppose get brothel cos dem b serious ashawo 4 political mata. C as d power-hungry biatch just use tongue polish apc yansh spick & span. Some hard-core Bleep political rimming in action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises –

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.