Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (33017 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol wetin she go chop dey confuse am
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by soldierdollar(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2016
seunmsg:

The president loves all Nigerians.

Puahahaha grin

Amen grin
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by tonquendo4u(m): 5:40am On Jan 14, 2016
This woman is d most desperate politician av ever seen.She was in PPA.When she lost d gubernatorial elections after being d biggest spender,she rained abuses on anambra women for not voting her.She jumped to APGA,won elections there,jumped to PDP,won elections there n when she's removed,she's jumping toAPC.This kind of politicians are d reason while Nigeria is not good.C how desperate she is.I no blame her shaa
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Anticabal: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The trut is, ur tribe lack committed, dedicated and sincere leaders! With due respect to u. Look at Massob leader and see how he fleeced poor and innocent ibos! Kanu's will soon be revealed! I bet u!

Oh i thought your DSS already revealed kanu with 10 prostitutes and bags of cocaines in his pocket. Abi that one no revelation again? LWKMD
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Anticabal: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2016
These are the same politicians fulani and yorubas are asking IPOB to first convince about Biafra first. ****
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by bluecircle470: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Politicians are no different frm harlot
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
This woman shd neva have been admitted into APC in the first place becos of this libellous statement. She is in APC to pick up the senatorial ticket. If she succeeds in winning, I bet she will port back to PDP. Bookmark my word.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
This woman shd neva have been admitted into APC becos of this libellous statement. She is in APC to pick up the senatorial ticket. If she succeeds in winning, I bet she will port back PDP. Bookmark my word.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Geulink: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Senator without a good agenda. You were right when you said APC is an Islamic party, that is true as they rarely can't do with the hausa language in their functions even national
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by pinkcita: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
This woman is a political prostitute, from PDP to APGA to PPA to APGA to PDP now to APC...one thing is sure according to the laws and constitution, she can not get an APC nomination because is only the person that won the primaries that is eligible to partake in the Run and this still remains Dr chris Ngige,and Ngige is not ready to resign as a minister..therefore PDP have to bring in the right person that won the primaries or anew candidate will still disqualify them even if they win again, APC is out of the race because the law can't be changed because of re-run election expect there is a law that covers withdrawal of the primary nominated candidate of APC if there is a withdrawal and the law makes it available to place a new person which Die hard APC Members will never allow EKWUNIFE because she was not there during the struggles.Nigerian politics have changed people should now know that the time of Godfather,orders from the president to manipulate results are over...For me looking at the fact of how Victor Umeh have worked hard for politicans in Anambra state pls the should leave this senate seat for him to go and chill...I remember in 2011 this Umeh helped Ekwunife to win house of Reps in APGA platform...For me every finger is pointing that is time for him to reap the fruit of his labour since 2002 he has been an APGA soldier fighting for everyone including former Governor Peter obi when he was having troubles . Ekwunife is a waste her political career is over...she only thinks with her Puzzy and it have ruined her.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2016
She cannot be trusted anymore.. jumping from one political party to the other... only we anambras can team up against her
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by murphyibiam15(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Did she just say it was a 'joke'??

Chaiiiii we don suffer for 9ja politicians

Even if we were kids embarassed embarassed

It's just like turning down a guy because he was broke then when he makes it you tell him 'forgive me for turning you down, it was a joke'
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by murphyibiam15(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Did she just say it was a 'joke'??

Chaiiiii we don suffer for 9ja politicians

Even if we were kids embarassed embarassed

It's just like turning down a guy because he was broke then when he makes it you tell him 'forgive me for turning you down, it was a joke'
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=41942372]The trut is, ur tribe lack committed, dedicated and sincere leaders! With due respect to u. Look at Massob leader and see how he fleeced poor and innocent ibos! Kanu's will soon be revealed! I bet u![/quote) kanu has already been revealed by his girl friend
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The trut is, ur tribe lack committed, dedicated and sincere leaders! With due respect to u. Look at Massob leader and see how he fleeced poor and innocent ibos! Kanu's will soon be revealed! I bet u!
kanu has already been revealed by his girl friend
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by streamsofjoy(f): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
alcmene:
Sen Uche was a former PDP member before moving to APGA, back to PDP and now to APC.

She once describe as an Islamic party and a Vomit.

“Please forgive me when I said that APC is an Islamic party, it was a joke. APC is a party for Ndi-Igbo, for Christians and for all lovers of progressive Nigeria.” – Sen. Uche Ekwunife as she decamped to APC.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/35037
SMH
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by glossy6(f): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

My father, the same day I was wiv ur momma...
Grammar grin Thank God you slept with a ghost grin grin
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok, but I was privileged to that info! Nevertheless, I knew somtin like that was gonna happen sooner!
makenzie:
kanu has already been revealed by his girl friend
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by CioAngels(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Shameless, very useless prostitute, go, you will see who will lay you to stay in apc. You will be probed to vomit all the constituency allowances you have stolen. Shameless woman woooo. Nkpin.
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by amunkita(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2016
glossy6:

Grammar grin Thank God you slept with a ghost grin grin

I call back the dead..
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by glossy6(f): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

I call back the dead..
With your amu nkita (dog p.enis
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Ayiose(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
No sense of shame I Nigeria politics?
Re: Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife by Mchenny(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
dammytosh:
Eeediot.

hello sir! I'm verry sorry for disturbing you with my text sir. Please sir, i use to sent a message to your email but i dn't hear from you again. With the message you sent last to my email sir, i can see you dn't trust me because of my email username. Please sir, here is my username on facebook "Olajide Mayowa Kehinde", you can check my profile and view my picture for you to know that i'm telling you the truth sir.

Please for God sake sir, i will be greatfull if you can help me to achieve my dreams.
May God continue to be with you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy / Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.