Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (73606 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by faruz: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
HOw does this affect the fact that we are yet to find our missing budget..........

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Only 2 girls, am disappointed in him.... He should have had six.

Shoro niyen?
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Rajjah(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mr player. Rip
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Chris95(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eyaah... grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. But why will a guy be cheating when he is already in a relationship? Datz freaky.
As if you keep on bf.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by skelewu404(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am disappointed fine dude like need to have like eight even me wey no fine i get 4. wink wink wink
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by hollywater: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok they should clap for themselves.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
your blood dey hot o
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Larryfest(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
I rili dnt see any crime in dis,its says here dating and nt married so wats d biggie der? Who hsnt done dat at one time or d oda amongst us here?

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by ikombe: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
evil grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by FisifunKododada: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. But why will a guy be cheating when he is already in a relationship? Datz freaky.

cool As opposed to cheating when not in a relationship?
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I've never dated a single guy at a time. I love "multiple-timing". I love adventure wink
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Boyooosa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Syd Chick is obvious na, Quortney of course!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by digitite: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please Lord, when I die,I want to be remembered for my Dad's company I helped reinvent into multi billion naira one and my kids moving it forward.

Impacting people positively. Not some chicks professing their 'love' on social media for me.he he

Anyways, RIP dude.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Bundar: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Heya the guy na barca person
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmm so many judges on NL there own matter worst past what the guy dating 2 girls .
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by FTBOY: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
just 2? the guy was decent! God rest his soul
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by oluxy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
snezBaba:
Na wetin be dis ooo. Wat will dis one tell GOD.Omo His go put this one's case for reservations ni ooo cool

He doesnt need to tell God anything. God only need to say either of these two sentence to him;
welcome my good son or go away from me, for I do not know ye.

my Ernest prayer for everyone is to see God before we see death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by 7footre(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Now this is a clear example of why they are called demons!.... it's a pity such a cute guy had to die this early... RIP to the dead, I hope they forgive him

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
"As you're LAYED to rest" , this girl no dey try at all.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
LOL. some girls though. until a man marries you stop deceiving urslf in the name of he is my boyfriend.....and to think they might have turned down a suitor bc of the so called boyfriend...pathetic

May his Soul RIP.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by PunterTim(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo!
And The Scam Still Continuesgrin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
oluxy:

He doesnt need to tell God anything. God only need to say either of these two sentence to him;
welcome my good son or go away from me, for I do not know ye.

my Ernest prayer for everyone is to see God before we see death.

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
This happened last year.

I'm Speechless. It's quite sad. Seems like they were both committed to him.

I don't know why some guys/ladies derive pleasure in cheating/double/multiple relationships.

I do hope his soul finds eternal rest.

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by PunterTim(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Speechless3:
I've never dated a single guy at a time. I love "multiple-timing". I love adventure wink
grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by DikSin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
ipledge10:
Endurance Balogun, that means all I have hearing about Yorba boys is true

RIP koba dele Ko kile

Ode... Didn't you read were one of the bae says he's EDO and not Yourba? undecided
FooL shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Naomite(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennygee:

Shoro niyen?

Oyamilenu oo!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Social media has done it again, it made Osato, based in Texas, USA, and Dora, based in South Africa, realize they shared the same love with Endurance Balogun until his death. Balogun, based in USA, died some weeks ago and the two girls had to take to their IG pages to pour out their love and eulogies for him. And that was how they got to know they shared the same love. Balogun has since been buried.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/two-nigerian-girls-found-out-that-they.html
You got this from instablog9ja.com. The way you bloggers copy and paste without the decency to acknowledge the source is so nauseating.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by don4real18(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys be careful... Don't die because of one girl because no instagram their condolence go end
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by fortunechy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
sm days ar like dt
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
faruz:
HOw does this affect the fact that we are yet to find our missing budget..........
my brother i wander. And will it affect the price of fuel in the South?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.