Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (73607 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Goridoe(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Only 2 girls, am disappointed in him.... He should have had six.

ezally wat i was thinking too jawe, ordinary me gan whey aneva land fr USA yet don get 9 aiidy.. when acon eventually enter nko? lipsrsealed
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by zudozz: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
2much iniquity in d world.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by yollychika(f): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Only two? undecided
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
This happened last year.

I'm Speechless. It's quite sad. Seems like they were both committed to him.

I don't know why some guys/ladies derive pleasure in cheating/double/multiple relationships.

I do hope his soul finds eternal rest.

Can u swear u have never cheated or tasted any other dick apart from your fiance/bf undecided
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by VickyRotex(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

Can u swear u have never cheated or tasted any other dick apart from your fiance/bf undecided

I dont swear. undecided

Besides, not everyone engages in premarital sex like you do!

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

I dont swear. undecided

Besides, not everyone engages in premarital sex like you do!

I am a virgin. Remember I am searching4love undecided
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
chineloSA:

Like your honesty grin grin
LoL smiley
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Sanchase: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
May he rest in peace

But what killed him?

Hope its not aids sha.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by mymissingrib(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
it can only happen in d us
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na Buhari cause am!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by gbeseun(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
schumastic:
YORUBA BOYS AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin I HALE ULNA OOO, ALL THE SAME R.I.P
U don start to dey yarn rubbish. Which one be Yoruba don come.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by bibijay123(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
I feel so sad for the beautiful two widows he left behind.. Rip embarassed
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Faraidi(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
EmekaBlue:
d dora girl on white dress tho..chai..see asa nwa...asa mkpete..c fresh laps
Brother you get eye jare.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Davidbee(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
schumastic:

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by VickyRotex(f): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

I am a virgin. Remember I am searching4love undecided

I see!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by collinx(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Most guys that carve their beards and moustache are chronic womanisers! ;-)
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by cybriz82(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Olosho babes cryin in d wind or cryin in d rain abi na cryin in d sun?..if I hear say na only him b d guy wey una rub body with ehnnn. See dem sheybi una dn kill am? Dey go everly move on sharp sharp.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Love is love, think only of the good times...monogamy is not natural to man...and now that you've partaking of the same man, go forth and share his gospel kiss
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by mamagee3(f): 4:21am On Jan 14, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by NaijainTexas: 5:28am On Jan 14, 2016
smh, I knew this guy. Met him through mutual friends multiple times, even hung out with him--even recently. Sad when we heard he died.

He passed on when his heart stopped immediately while playing soccer. I think he had a heart defect.

Those girls were not the only ones, they were JUST the ones that discovered each other over Instagram. In fact, there was a different one at the funeral completely bereaved over 'Eddie' as we knew him.

His mum says he has a baby on the way by a different girl than these two even. I kind of feel bad for these girls, as they are completely embarrassed and their personal information is laid out for the world to read.

May he rest in peace, but I'm not going to deny the fact that this guy was living SO SO foul.

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by NizyO01(f): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmm....its almost 2months since Eddie's death, it's still a shock to many of us who knew him,it was a great lose my his beautiful soul continue to RIP.for those making silly comments,i sincerely hope u never loose anyone one close to u,somethings are just not necessary

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Alal(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerian guys
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo... grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by schumastic(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2016
chocolateberry:

What has tribe got to do with this again!!! SEE MENTALITY! #Sucks#

ta lo ba e le so ro? who is talking to u or did you miss your medication..please just move aside
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by schumastic(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2016
gbeseun:

U don start to dey yarn rubbish. Which one be Yoruba don come.

what is the rubbish or have you not be seeing post and dps of run away from yoruba guys, are you that far behind?
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by morehennypatna(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
schumastic:
. He's not a yoruba guy, he's from Edo. Can't u read engish?

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by CioAngels(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerian man sha, that is one of the identities of nigerian men. Hope you girls are not pregnant by him?
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by moses320(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2016
dey never try oo ;Ddey never try oo
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by nancyberry(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
life Na wah...oooo hmmmm,c osato ehiyogie ...sorry for your loss.....may GOD Almighty see you through
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by duchessxino(f): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2016
....so sad....osato is my cousin and she was really down wen she had about the death....she love him so dearly
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by adaxxy: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
you dey craze grin grin
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.