Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (73608 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Feranchek(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Only 2 girls, am disappointed in him.... He should have had six.

Babe!!! Itaf tayed o0oo0!! Where you chook head na
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by passionate88: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
She how she dey talk like say she no go ever love again. After two weeks another guy go dey blow he'll comet from her yansh.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by RexTramadol1: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oga Titus

You too pompous

You knack kitten

With ur big kpekus!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
oluxy:

He doesnt need to tell God anything. God only need to say either of these two sentence to him;
welcome my good son or go away from me, for I do not know ye.

my Ernest prayer for everyone is to see God before we see death.
AMEN
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by kevoh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dude is a confam player! grin Toothfairy god is proud of him and will definitely welcome him into heaven.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
jealous abi thank God
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by goodiz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. But why will a guy be cheating when he is already in a relationship? Datz freaky.

It happens when one is not sure about what one wants.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by spiralwedge(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its obvious one is an ex or cousin holding on to MEMORIES while the real one is holding on UNFULFILLED ASPIRATIONS AND PLANS... with bereaved outpour.

Op, stop being mischievous
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by ninodaniel(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
ghen ghen
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by bokohalal(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
schumastic:
YORUBA BOYS AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin I HALE ULNA OOO, ALL THE SAME R.I.P
DikSin:

Ode... Didn't you read were one of the bae says he's EDO and not Yourba? undecided
FooL shocked
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol, normal thing for yoruba boys.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by tpiaobsession: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Lol, normal thing for Edo boys.

check the write up again.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by ifymorena(f): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kia hw i wish God go give me power to wake dat boy i for arrange 20 slaps give am and i will keep Saying it men are animals,anyway Mr man rest in peace
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
tpiaobsession:

check the write up again.
what about the writeup? Oh wait. Yoru.ba was autocorrected to edo. Well played Seun, well played.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by CaptainRahl(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by chineloSA(f): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Speechless3:
I've never dated a single guy at a time. I love "multiple-timing". I love adventure wink

Like your honesty grin grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Dio1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Osato Courtney Ehioghae
Hahaha
I've known that chic from way back
Hard to get for most guys
The dude was her Ex though.
Nairaland these days and fake stories.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na one of them kill am...RIP bro
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
d dora girl on white dress tho..chai..see asa nwa...asa mkpete..c fresh laps
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
fit for a movie script ,wudnt Wnt to b in their shoes,Wat a way and time to find out u were cheated on
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by tpiaobsession: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
what about the writeup?

go and read it again.

not sure why you are catching feelings at this point!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Revolva(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is dis news.....naa wetin concern me dem de feed me......so dem come find say dem de date d sameguy oya dem self come commit sucide or wat?
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ploy twist: the guy is not dead. He dumped the 2 ladies by faking his death.

He's currently with his new catch
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
espn:
Sharp guy..mumu gals! Cried till u cldnt find tears again..liar!
... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I hope they witnessed his burial sha undecided ndi apari grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by CravingChic: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na only these two we see oo...sum fit dey germany, Ireland or Turkey! International player, RIP!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by missKiffy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
bufness:
i just want likes embarassed, e de jor na
I don dash you one embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by andyanders: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Baby, I am on a business trip to South Africa. Will be back soon.I only love you and you alone.

Back to the lady in South; Cannot stay without you only distance has kept us apart.

Now that he is gone, can two of you go and marry him there? You can only Trust yourself. Nobody can love you unless yourself.
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Messileo10000: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
But @ least he showed the world that he is a 9ja guy.. trust us na one no dy do us.. lalasticala grin
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
U funny..! grin

espn:
Sharp guy..mumu gals! Cried till u cldnt find tears again..liar!
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by bufness(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:

I don dash you one embarassed
lol, oshey smiley
Re: Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics by chocolateberry(f): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
schumastic:
YORUBA BOYS AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin I HALE ULNA OOO, ALL THE SAME R.I.P

What has tribe got to do with this again!!! SEE MENTALITY! #Sucks#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.