Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ (35379 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
War against corruption is something that should be won at all cost. Quote and a die today.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Wahala90: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
deandavid:

guy who is ogedengbe? na ur papa? why were they killed? if them no be tiff, moreover i heard the sons and wife of these guys u are mentioning voted for pmb, guy the election has been won and lost, pls move on, PMB is the president for the next 4 years, learn to deal with that fact. i bet u would have preferred pdp to still be in power to continue to drain our resources, whereas u no even benefit from the 16 years miss rule o. i tears for u

Insulting people to make your point tells a lot about you. The fact still remains that you have no no reasonable way of disputing the stated fact. How you know that those persons voted PMB, I don't know. In all, your post just tells one thing: you are fond of insulting people when your dead brain cells can not come up with anything reasonable. Abi Buhari dey fvuck your mama? May Ebola kill you and your entire family!
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
iyobosadavid:
I concur with Ben Ayade, I can see the change flowing already in his blood, and if you observed well he is more glued to APC representatives than his party representatives
He knows his party is a party of looters!and by d way Fayose should learn from Ayade how to get what u want in an unfriendly clime!
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by hmuhammad(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
matrix4u:

I smell [size=40pt]defection[/size].... angry angry
LOL!!! That's naija politics for you
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Goke7: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
maestroferddi:
This upstart of a governor will pay for his sins at the right time.

PDP will deal with him when he decides to go for a second term. He is getting carried away with cheap popularity forgetting that he comes from a politically disadvantaged part of the state.

Ayade showmanship is beginning to look infantile. The other he petulantly pronounced suspension on a commissioner during an official tour only to reverse himself when he recovered his balance.

so PDP wan finish themselves patapata be that o grin
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by maestroferddi: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

you forgot to add that he is also a yoruba man and a fulani slave the name ayade actually sounds yoruba in a way grin how come you forgot that regular lines?
Try to get a handle on this obnoxious following act of yours...
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Cadamlk: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
tuale4u:

For sure. We in south south are more objective and less emotional compared to South East.
We are less tribal and less religious bigot.
You are very correct .Am from another region but had spent most of my lifetime in south south
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
GOFRONT:
My fellow NLers!!!.....What does it mean for an Unscrupulous element to PLEADED NOT GUILTY? As it is always used in the court of law?? Abeg I wan learn??
It means that the accused believes he/she is innocent of the crime. The 'guilty' or 'not guilty' plea are uttered in arraignment hearing.
A "not guilty" plea before a judge results in an institution of trial proceedings in court
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by sinistermind(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ayade my man, got so much respect and admiration for you but i'm still wondering while ur predecessor is still walkng freely, that man looted Cross River dry mehn!!!
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Goke7: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
maestroferddi:
Try to get a handle on this obnoxious following act of yours...
Na so e pain u reach, sorry that ayade is not supporting corruption like you guys.
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by timzy007: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
#iamigboandilovebuhari
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by maestroferddi: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

Na so e pain u reach, sorry that ayade is not supporting corruption like you guys.
What do you know?

You jumped into the bandwagon of seekers of cheap popularity.

Why wouldn't you be rooting for Ayade? Are you not a supporter of APC? A party built on sundry sound and fury and little or no substance.

Get liberated...
Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Wright22: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2016

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Wright22: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
BBBBBBBBBBBBB

Re: Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ by Wright22: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
fdfadfads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.