Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? (2845 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / Guy Steals Lady’s Iphone 6, Had Guts To Flaunt The Phone On Facebook (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
@Aishayesufu has an advice for women, one that might've unpredictable consequences..women will you do this to your man, this is her tweet-
In my husband's office for the lunch I invited myself to. If they don't invite you, invite yourself
#HappyMarriage

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Keep invitin urself until u met the secretary givin ur hubby a BJ one day wink

4 Likes

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by dingbang(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pls don't even come unexpected.... I don't like being distracted at work!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by finalboss1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin cool wife..

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Emodeee: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2016
@ftc guy is not loyal.

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2016
U try.. U go see wetin u dey find... Ausa
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by vicstar(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2016
you invited ya self in, be prepared to see why u need to wait for an invite
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by ayourbamie: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2016
You want to come and get me fired?
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2016
undecided

No.. I don't like surprises..don't fuçking do that.
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Kowor(f): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Don't forget to invite urslf to meetings ND seminars.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by amokeme(f): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Oh well...
smiley
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Gbemiie: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmmm... is alrai cheesy
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by modsRbastard: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Insecurity shii

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by ephemm(m): 1:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Come uninvited no problem, everyone is alert, from the security guy at the gate to the receptionist etc, the second u step into the office premises, the phone rings immediately.
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Davash222(m): 2:39am On Nov 06, 2016
And where is the lunch Hope it's not what I'm thinking oo

2 Likes

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by MrHenshaw: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2016
cmecproblem:
@Aishayesufu has an advice for women, one that might've unpredictable consequences..women will you do this to your man, this is her tweet-
In my husband's office for the lunch I invited myself to. If they don't invite you, invite yourself
#HappyMarriage

Don't try this again! which type of lunch is that,food no dey for house?so why didn't you come with the children.That altitude women put when they know their husband is alone in the office.
Kwontinue!
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Lol..... Why would You do that?
You jobless?
Hope You go every other day too
undecided
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Kobicove(m): 3:57am On Nov 06, 2016
There should be boundries...

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Where is the Lunch, I ain't see no damn lunch anywhere. Except, of course she is the Lunch. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Lol..... Why would You do that?

You jobless?

Hope You go every other day too
undecided
She is definitely jobless or a sit at home wife.

These type of women make feminism a big joke and I keep reiterating that it's not gonna happen anytime soon in Nigeria grin

On the other hand,if its not an everyday thing why not? She might get the surprise she hopes to give someday eg finding her husband feasting away on his Secretary's labia grin,then again,women from "that part of the world" don't have a problem with that grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Teague4league(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2016
dingbang:

angry shocked bad sharp man, distraction indeed lol
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Teague4league:

angry shocked bad sharp man, distraction indeed lol
lol I go tell am pomp and plain.
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

She is definitely jobless or a sit at home wife.

These type of women make feminism a big joke and I keep reiterating that it's not gonna happen anytime soon in Nigeria grin

On the other hand,if its not an everyday thing why not? She might get the surprise she hopes to give someday eg finding her husband feasting away on his Secretary's labia grin,then again,women from "that part of the world" don't have a problem with that grin

gringrin

Wicked
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
dingbang:
lol, good excuse
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
vicstar:
you invited ya self in, be prepared to see why u need to wait for an invite
Many women get unsettled when there is peace in thier home, the ones that believe all men must cheat.
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2016
ayourbamie:
You want to come and get me fired?
Ah ah, its just lunch now..lol
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Kowor:
Don't forget to invite urslf to meetings ND seminars.
And official trips both international and local.lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
ephemm:
Come uninvited no problem, everyone is alert, from the security guy at the gate to the receptionist etc, the second u step into the office premises, the phone rings immediately.
grin every day for the player, but one day for first lady
Re: How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? by cmecproblem(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Don't try this again! which type of lunch is that,food no dey for house?so why didn't you come with the children.That altitude women put when they know their husband is alone in the office.
Kwontinue!
grin she needs the whole office staff to know how she looks so oga won't do nonsense

(1) (Reply)

OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos / Lady Tells Her Mum That It’s Not By Force To Marry, Her Mum’s Reaction Is Epic / My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.