Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? (47738 Views)

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Alezy:
wow...u school there?? am currently there too for a kid bros matric.

yeah I school there
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by bfatoba(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2016
tomyka81:

ummmm are you seeing anybody ? lol

depends on who's asking?
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
bfatoba:

depends on who's asking?

J/k lol but what you wrote was on point.

My fiance may see this and think I was serious lol
I'd never hear the end of it lol
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by bfatoba(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
tomyka81:

J/k lol but what you wrote was on point.

My fiance may see this and think I was serious lol
I'd never hear the end of it lol

haha... the internets never that serious.
thanks for the compliment btw

and who knows, you might very well have a sister smiley
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
bfatoba:

haha... the internets never that serious.
thanks for the compliment btw

and who knows, you might very well have a sister smiley

Actually I do have a sister. She lives in Texas
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by bfatoba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
tomyka81:

Actually I do have a sister. She lives in Texas

the plot thickens, I had an ex from New braunfels, Texas

southern belle though... so it can't be your sister..

life sure is funny, don't you think.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
bfatoba:

the plot thickens, I had an ex from New braunfels, Texas

southern belle though... so it can't be your sister..

life sure is funny, don't you think.

Certainly not. Black women don't go by the term southern belle lol
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by bfatoba(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
tomyka81:

Certainly not. Black women don't go by the term southern belle lol

lolz of course... you sound really cool.

Just for quirks, remind your fiance of how lucky he is

my pleasure..... for the chat.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Alezy(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2016
emmijes3:
yeah I school there
wow...follow back.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by ayokellany: 1:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Eyekandi:

Ah, me wey dey look "man" through the hole of a ring grin mo ti ready

All you ladies say that but you all know deep down you are never truly ready.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2016
ayokellany:

All you ladies say that but you all know deep down you are never truly ready.

You just committed a fallacy bro, stop generalising stuffs and putting every different person in one box,,, its wrong and frustrating

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by ayokellany: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eyekandi:

You just committed a fallacy bro, stop generalising stuffs and putting every different person in one box,,, its wrong and frustrating

For the sake of posterity I hope am wrong, commitment is so dreaded by some ladies when compared to partying n other frivolities that tinkle their fancy.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
ayokellany:

For the sake of posterity I hope am wrong, commitment is so dreaded by some ladies when compared to partying n other frivolities that tinkle their fancy.

Yea, "some" ladies smiley
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by ayokellany: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Eyekandi:

Yea, "some" ladies smiley
Glad to know you are different. That is a good thing, right ?How about I buy you lunch after service today ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.