Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. (2644 Views)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB / Why Guyz Change When Rich?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Most girls,esp the losed ones,have always frown at guyz preference for a tight kitty kat to the borehole type.It's not our fault that we choose the former.It is the sweetness that we derive when we bang that tight honeypot.Another thing is decency.Guyz don't like a girl who is a share-ful giver.They like to own it alone.A share-giver means a borehole kitty.Therefore,girls should not be offended each time we make our choices.It's what we like that we go for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
like they aren't the ones who expanded it in the first place undecided
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by cruzita(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
I asked a question before and I will ask again*who will marry the kitty cat that u guys expanded ?*

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:
It should be one diick to one kitty not 100 diicks to just 1 kitty.Why won't it expand?
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
I asked a question before and I will ask again*who will marry the kitty cat that u guys expanded ?*
That is why we say"do not double date by having numerous boyfriends and still keep sugardaddies at the same time.The kitty will wear-out.
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by HonPatrick(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slack pvssy is not different from a slack round neck. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love Machine:
It should be one diick to one kitty not 100 diicks to just 1 kitty.Why won't it expand?

is it not the dickzz dat expand them?? u know she has fvcked bfor, yet u still fvck her. and ur hear asking stupid question undecided
why don't u gocusnon one girl since one dickk equals to one vaginah undecided pot calling kettle black.

okponu
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love Machine:

is it not the dickzz dat expand them?? u know she has fvcked bfor, yet u still fvck her. and ur here asking stupid question undecided
why don't u focus on one girl since one dickk equals to one vaginah undecided pot calling kettle black.

okponu
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by ilevic(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:
does it really get expanded?
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by ilevic(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:

is it not the dickzz dat expand them?? u know she has fvcked bfor, yet u still fvck her. and ur here asking stupid question undecided
why don't u focus on one girl since one dickk equals to one vaginah undecided pot calling kettle black.

okponu

wt d way u took it personal am suspecting ur pvzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by endoski: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
Question for the gods

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by akaahs(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
A borehole kitty-cat is wat causing problem in my relationship.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by Ibroboss(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
That borehole own mad gan,while banging her she'll be like "hey whenever you're done,wake me up" meanwhile you don dey sweat grin
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by kwalakwala123(f): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2016
ilevic:

does it really get expanded?
why don't you ask the ancestors instead. This is adult talk oo, let the children go to bed and wait for their own time to come. And let them stop asking silly question too
Re: The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. by ilevic(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
kwalakwala123:
why don't you ask the ancestors instead. This is adult talk oo, let the children go to bed and wait for their own time to come. And let them stop asking silly question too

hey! Sowie I am not asking people who pretend to be fe!ales here. I am only asking more matured and real females who have done things not novice.

(1) (Reply)

See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date / FAQ About Sex For Virgins / Romanceland End Of The Year Beach Party (abuja Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.