Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,944 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2641 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by ObiOmaMu: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2016
These text messages will blow your mind. They were shared online by Reddit and Imgur user Msmessyclean. She says she mad met the guy who wrote her all these mean words on Tinder and at first, he seemed pretty normal.

They chatted on the phone and set up a date to meet in person. However, he later said things that made her very uncomfortable when he asked her if she was on birth control before even meeting her. Chick decided to cancel the date only for the guy to explode.

He sent her over 20 texts during a two-and-a-half-hour period while she was at work. In that time, “Batshit Crazy Guy” (as she dubbed him when she posted the images) insulted her intelligence, called her a “psycho” and texted her gems like, “Call me immediately” and “You know I’m a doctor right? My brain thinks at a much higher level than yours or the average person.” Just because she cancelled a date.

Read more of the text exchange below.

What would you do if you were this lady or her brother after she showed you these texts?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-how-guy-insulted-hell-out-of-lady.html

1 Share

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by benedictnsi(m): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2016
So... Op, who sent you this shots Abi n you b d guy

1 Like

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by MRBrownJ: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2016
psycho alert!!!! that gal dodged a bullet and should thank her stars.
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Their problem!
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Smellymouth: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Yawns
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2016
This type of men are very common...they are annoying and nonsense at all undecided

Definitely that guy has a mental issues... he can't accept someone turned him down! Sometimes, educated ppol are Even worst to act like dumb & illiterate...

2 Likes

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2016
A male gold digger spotted cheesy
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Adonis3: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2016
lol.... Sure say nor be Dj Cuppy be that??grin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2016
A
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Realhommie(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa Oooooooooooo.
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Aviero: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Some Naija girls wouldn't mind. They will still go out with the guy.

Girls wey like food like mad. And most importantly, they'll bring their gluttonous friends along.
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Akerry(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Aviero:
Some Naija girls wouldn't mind. They will still go out with the guy.

Girls wey like food like mad. And most importantly, they'll bring their gluttonous friends along.
datx harsh!.hehehehehe
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Some girls can be very proud, arrogant and annoying TBH.

Who get date help sef?
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Taolyn4lif(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
The guy's problem is that he talks too much
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by faith551(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some guys are just blunt dumb thick heads, can you imagine?,just to get laid i was so ashamed reading through those
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by LuveU2(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hold on, he called her a dude at first?
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by MRBrownJ: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
The guy's problem is that he talks too much

there is a big difference between talking a lot AND talking down on someone. one you will listen while being bored, the other you will listen while being offended.

1 Like

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:

there is a big difference between talking a lot AND talking down on someone. one you will listen while being bored, the other you will listen while being offended.

And what if we have different opinions/observations about the conversation?
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by MRBrownJ: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

And what if we have different opinions/observations about the conversation?

then thats ok, but you cannot force this lady to accept your opinion/views, and therefore you both go your separate ways

1 Like

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Taolyn4lif(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:

then thats ok, but you cannot force this lady to accept your opinion/views, and therefore you both go your separate ways

Who is forcing who?
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

Who is forcing who?

here is a clue: if a lady says she doesnt want to meet a guy any longer, he "can" ask her why, but when she tells him the reason then he should accept it and move on. insulting her while begging her in the same sentence (like a pycho), lying through his teeth claiming that she was rude, while trying to make her believe that this is how all men act, is certainly NOT accepting her decision.

1 Like

Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by shulamitewoman(f): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
I admire d gurl's patience to even continued chatting wif d arrogant guy...once a guy givs me dis kinda attitude..my broda na 2just click on delete button on ma fone..no tym 4rubbish mehn..
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by ObiOmaMu: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
shulamitewoman:
I admire d gurl's patience to even continued chatting wif d arrogant guy...once a guy givs me dis kinda attitude..my broda na 2just click on delete button on ma fone..no tym 4rubbish mehn..
Re: See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Errrrrr.........

(1) (Reply)

20 Things To Do Before You Die / See A Woman Flaunting Her Bare Butt On The Way To Church (photo) / Why Do Girls Pretend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.