Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2646 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by NEHLIVE: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Apparently disappointed in herself that many ladies nowadays are living large after selling their bodies to men in exchange for cash, yet she has nothing to show for being in serious relationship, a sexy African lady has declared that she will use the “asset” that God gave her to get what she wants instead of opening it to broke men who add no value in her life. The lady took to Facebok to make the shocking confession as she shared some explicit photos and video inviting anybody interested in paying to have a taste of her "pudding". See her posts...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/i-will-give-my-gold-mine-to-man-to-get.html

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by NEHLIVE: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Life
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Johneyhaz: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
I concur
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Nixiepie(f): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm,the hustle is real, .....some girls be giving the other reasonable female folks bad name.....buh then is her life
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by divinehand2003(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
THat'd be the olosho method of making money dear Sis.
There is no light at the end of that tunnel via prostitution.
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Fernandowski(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
upcoming runs girl
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by mrajims(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmm! end time ashawo undecided
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abeg! I like the fact that she's real.

Unlike many girls who secretly sleep around and claim sister in church.

Some can sleep d weekend over in a far away man's place just to get airtime to sub their phone and they will be claiming they're not cheap to their bfs living nearby.

Its not that I support prostitution but I don't like pretenders, u're either in the game or out..there's no sitting on d fence.

As for me I don't sleep around but once I find a partner I can Bleep hell outta her cool. My gf broke up with me recently bcus of daily sex yet my previous gf in abk b4 I relocated loved me for it. How we are so different.

5 Likes

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Lordabas: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
That's The devil in womans clothing

1 Like

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by AngryNigerian(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Karishika oooo....leave him alone ooooo! Tufiaaakwa
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Won't be surprised if she's from Kenya too ... Those people can do wonders

1 Like

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by lekzwyc(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ashawo grade 1
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stories like this is from a woman Who couldnt handle d pressure again i understand but this path will take away d pressure for her but at a point in d path double d pressure for her

And someone will say life is sweet and most people are drink herbs cos we cant find d sweet sad

1 Like

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by PureWays(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ooh..

If you wanna open your legs for cash, it's cool.. It's one of the quickest way to make cash.

But there are some issues with you ma'am, you don't have the look, swagg or accessories to score a Big Fish.

And besides, you've made yourself so cheap with this silly advertisement, people will see you as a desperate fvck..

I will advise you to get cleaned up a lil (your diction is bad), learn something or get a job(no matter how small), get exposed to new things and wait on the Lord for a great man.

You attract broke and hungry guys because you appeal to them..
One glance at you, one can easily deduce that you are socially challenged

Change your lifestyle and use your brain

3 Likes

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
She shld prepare to remain unmarried for life then. Na her mate dey into one legit business or d other. that's wat happen wen u think u ar wiser than ur creator. No sex b4 marriage una no go hear.
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by PureWays(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Stories like this is from a woman Who couldnt handle d pressure again i understand but this path will take away d pressure for her but at a point in d path double d pressure for her

And someone will say life is sweet and most people are drink herbs cos we cant find d sweet sad
Nah miss..

The world has never been fair..

Worst things have happened to others (women) and they still come out successful..
She needs to stop dating, dating is not for everyone.. If you know you aren't mentally stable/mature, independent (for men) or emotionally strong to face the wild, don't date..
Dating a man is not an escape route out of poverty neither is it a way to happiness.. (Ooh, maybe temporary happiness)

The lady is the cause of her problems..
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
PureWays:
Nah miss..

The world has never been fair, that's no more an issue..

Worst things have happened to others (women) and they still come out successful..
She needs to stop dating, dating is not for everyone.. If you know you aren't mentally stable/mature, independent (for men) or emotionally strong to face the wild, don't date..
Dating a man is not an escape route out of poverty neither is it a way to happiness.. (Ooh, maybe temporary happiness)

Ok sometimes some date just for the hidden beauties of life to love feel loved cherish nd be cherished nd so on

But wen people make worldly things their priority then u av wat we are seeing now
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2016
PureWays:
Nah miss..

The world has never been fair..

Nice one. Raw fact but many ppl no go understand
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by Amiano(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Life has never been fair, bt my dear ashawo nor b work.

Keep d hustle real one day Baba God go pick ur call just keep dialing

1 Like

Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by kuuljay(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Nothing new, she stated the obvious 95% of women use sex to get what they want directly or indirectly, those calling her names are the hypocrites even a house wife sometimes use sex as a bargain chip and especially in this present naija if you expect to get free kpekus then think again
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by PureWays(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok sometimes some date just for the hidden beauties of life to love feel loved cherish nd be cherished nd so on

But wen people make worldly things their priority then u av wat we are seeing now
You see this right here: "Some date just for the hidden beauties of life, to love, feel loved and be cherished" is the scam that hhas been existing for ages..

Love is dangerous for Mentally immature/unstable human being...
You get fvcked up while trying to be happy and that changes your mentality..
We have examples of them here on Nairaland, they keep displaying their silly attitude by calling guys wicked/dangerous and the ladies Hoes (Guys do this alot).. It's a pain buried inside (Many will disagree with this but it's the truth)
Love is a responsibility or rather a cross not an opportunity or gift..

That's why you see some smart guys date for fvck sake (Literally).
Re: Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB by PureWays(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Nice one. Raw fact but many ppl no go understand
Yeah man.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 / Unbelievable! Couple Turn Their Wedding Party Into A Horror Movie Scene / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.