Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (38858 Views)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by onatisi(m): 4:19am On Jan 15, 2016
As far as the dullard is concerned every Nigerian is a cow just like his 150 cows in daura that doesn't deserve or merit any explanation from him about his actions.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by onatisi(m): 4:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

May your children get missing for 2years so that you will know the pains those parents are passing through.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
Itz harsh,buh then again itz the truth.Buh his choice of words are totally wrong!He can't even console them and the daddy of the country.Well he didn't go to school so I don't really need to blame him that much.
lolzzzzz... bad child. must u tell d world the truth about our President's educational status?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by princeade86(m): 4:24am On Jan 15, 2016
olukenzo:

And the irresponsible iPod youths are already shyting themselves in excitement on the front page. These guys thrive on bad news. Pathetic lot.
. Pls dnt they lied b4? What was their promise during campaing? Always be honest and let stop deceive ourself in dis country. Either u are apc or pdp loyalist, u are all d same set of people.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by princeade86(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Most honest? I laugh

He knew where their children was when he was campaigning
He knew where their children was when he was attacking GEJ and calling him spineless
He knew where their children was when he promised to bring them back

But now, suddenly, just suddenly, not knowing where their children are is praised as honesty
Hypocrisy at its peak

Only God can save us
Abi o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:31am On Jan 15, 2016
blazetitov:

Thank you for this clarification. The wailers are already crying themselves to death.

confirmation bias is killing u. Dat guy of d order of Lie Mohammed dat claimed to be there was actually not there! He has no root/proof of verification... I just dey laugh una. #konkWailer

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by talktimi(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
correction; that your hausa sentence is utterly wrong. For someone who claims to understand Hausa 'unlike his Twitter peers' I expect you to be correct.
it's not me wey talk or translate am ni

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

Why are u not proud of ur Yoruba name instead choosing an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by BeClever: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Zoharariel:
Blunt truth! Unlike that Otueke Bastard & Asari Dokubo that said Chibok was a scam.

But the president said he was clueless of their way about or maybe you know where they are.. ..

No pains, you can tell us if you know ohh.. We heard that Boko-big-boys now have representatives in NL..

Was it you.. ..i mean the Rep.?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by onunwa21(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2016
But u promised to bring them back in less than 3 months, if elected.....

APC.......419

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by DedeNkem: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2016
What did you expect? Buhari is unfit to be president. He's very incompetent.
Nigeria is in serious trouble.

I'm not sure the Chibok girls are still alive.

Jonathan blew the opportunity he had to rescue them. He could have deployed the military to locked down the whole city within minutes of the Boko Harm siege and establish hotlines for people to report boko haram sightings or suspicious group of people, while ransacking the whole nook and cranny of the city. It would have been very hard for Boko haram slip away with those many girls unnoticed.

It's sad.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Tonason: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2016
This place is not a crying theater, if you come here to cry and accuse me of hiding your daughters please don't come here next time, because I other matters of National importance to attend to were the words he told them while he left them and go.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by amtaken(f): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Why is he just realising it is a scam?

luvinhubby:
We are watching.

I hate saying this but i must say it anyhow, Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno state is the only person that has the answer to this debacle called Chibok girls as he is the brain behind this 'kidnap'.
Even Buhari is now seeing it as a scam hence his new & latest posture towards it.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by totalhouse(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Interesting

So the Vanguard purposely manipulated the actual events to suit their own agenda

This is disgraceful behavior from this PDP apologists
So from what is written above, anything better than what has been reported earlier.... I think your sense of judgement has gone blind...
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by amtaken(f): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Fake IPOB member detected all the way in Borno.
talktimi:
What happened at the villa today
By Royal Rebel @Kiingfahd

- I was at the Villa today with the Chibok parents and all I can say is fear twitter and twitter analysis

- Although I am not the type to be involved in heated debates or trending topic I think it's only right I give my account as to what happened

- I am not a good story teller so I can't write about everything that happened, I'd like to talk on two misconceptions making their rounds

- That the President 'Stormed out' and that He did not make any connection to the parents

- Before I proceed I'd like to state that I am a true BBOG member and cannot be driven by any sort of sentiment against the moment

- As it regards Storming out, I think it's misleading to use such a term considering it's is protocol that the president leaves before anyone

- I will briefly state how the meeting with PMB went and allow you be the judge

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

- I understanding hausa (unlike many twitter people there) and PMB's hausa speech was for the parents and I WON'T SAY it was insensitive

- It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

- I saw someone say he didn't wait to take pictures with the parents, after 21months of abduction let's ask ourselves if that's what they want

- Nigerians we say we don't want Politicians lying to us, but truth is we do, we love being lied to we love the political bamboozle

- As for Maman Taraba I think she was callous and was terrible, even a 50 YO bachelor would have related to the plight of the mothers better
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by amtaken(f): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2016
In July he told them he would find the girls before December.

On January 14th he turned around and told them that he did not know the girls' whereabouts.

Which do we believe?
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by amtaken(f): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2016
So you chose to believe a faceless Aisha Rice Eater than a National Newspaper?

Ebukaobi:

Interesting

So the Vanguard purposely manipulated the actual events to suit their own agenda

This is disgraceful behavior from this PDP apologists
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by talktimi(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2016
amtaken:
Fake IPOB member detected all the way in Borno.
I'm not an IPOB member neither am I in Borno. Thank
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Chai we don enter one chance
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by totorimi: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2016
viviangist2:
is he harsh or just saying the truth ?

In the words of Phill Colin's ' Oh think twice, there's another day for you and me in paradise.....'
When I look back at the election campaigns how this guys were boasting that they will defeat boko and bring back our girls, then this same BBOG was worth hearing. Chai, so because the girls were abducted in the last regime so what.
If one of those girls were to be the daughter of Buhari or any other big man in this country would this matter linger on like this.
If there is a God in Heaven let Him arise now and expose all the hidden things.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by joes11(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2016
I like your way
hobermener:

I gotta get rid of my dictionary, cos it seems the meaning of the word "honesty" has been changed. Buhari's posturing as a man of integrity is the worst charade ever since the creation of man. And for gullible sycophantic souls like you who, have the effrontery to describe the illiterate, clueless, certificateless, hypocritical despot from daura as a man of integrity on such a respectable forum, i think silence is golden.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Zoharariel:
Blunt truth! Unlike that Otueke Bastard & Asari Dokubo that said Chibok was a scam.

Sharrap! Did Pepe not convened a meeting to help find d girls? Apc abducted the girls & used BBOG campaign to oust GEJ. Now that APC is in, let Bubu find them.

No excuse is sufficient.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Tonason:
This place is not a crying theater, if you come here to cry and accuse me of hiding your daughters please don't come here next time, because I other matters of National importance to attend to were the words he told them while he left them and go.

Just imagine ooh. Am not a fan of GEJ but this is too mean
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by kunyeo(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
Chai in summary,he's clueless then

Probably shares the quality of his predecessor!
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2016
onatisi:

May your children get missing for 2years so that you will know the pains those parents are passing through.

Amen to him
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by joes11(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Am happy you know
onunwa21:
But u promised to bring them back in less than 3 months, if elected.....

APC.......419
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by joes11(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Amen for him
onatisi:

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Nice effort. You tried.
But this's what he said today

It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%40Kiingfahd#tweet_687702878602006530

What ur definition of MAY?
Better check ur Dic again, Cos its used to denote Possibility.
If i say, ' it MAY not rain today.'
Does that mean i said it will not rain?

e-rats @work. Aisha rice working. God has been pacifying the parents since the time of GEJ & does not need PMB to remind God to do that.

He should fulfil his campaign promises period
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by amtaken(f): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Same way APC loved to hear bad news concerning GEJ's Government before.
princeade86:
. Pls dnt they lied b4? What was their promise during campaing? Always be honest and let stop deceive ourself in dis country. Either u are apc or pdp loyalist, u are all d same set of people.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What happened at the villa today
By Royal Rebel @Kiingfahd

- I was at the Villa today with the Chibok parents and all I can say is fear twitter and twitter analysis

- Although I am not the type to be involved in heated debates or trending topic I think it's only right I give my account as to what happened

- I am not a good story teller so I can't write about everything that happened, I'd like to talk on two misconceptions making their rounds

- That the President 'Stormed out' and that He did not make any connection to the parents

- Before I proceed I'd like to state that I am a true BBOG member and cannot be driven by any sort of sentiment against the moment

- As it regards Storming out, I think it's misleading to use such a term considering it's is protocol that the president leaves before anyone

- I will briefly state how the meeting with PMB went and allow you be the judge

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

- I understanding hausa (unlike many twitter people there) and PMB's hausa speech was for the parents and I WON'T SAY it was insensitive

- It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

- I saw someone say he didn't wait to take pictures with the parents, after 21months of abduction let's ask ourselves if that's what they want

- Nigerians we say we don't want Politicians lying to us, but truth is we do, we love being lied to we love the political bamboozle

- As for Maman Taraba I think she was callous and was terrible, even a 50 YO bachelor would have related to the plight of the mothers better

After so many lies you want me to believe this ?...I'm not a fool because this is contrary to what was reported and what mama Oby said on twitter...so you expect me to believe a paid agent like you...No No No i refuse to believe this trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari At World Future Energy Summit 2016 - Photos / Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.