Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (39183 Views)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by IamThrive(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2016
When PDP was in power chibok story came up, APC and his cohorts never allowed the government of the day to finish water that is inside the cup talkless of dropping the cup. (Even, Abubakar had the chance to close his tea cup because Azikiwe told him after drinking turn your cup upside down so that the then Whites will stop pouring tea...#lol) Today the so called APC is in power and Chibok girls not yet back to us. Now I also know that as we are fighting corruption, another thing we as Nigerians have to look into is our politicians' campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by otokx(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2016
The traditional media these days report outright lies and sensationalize everything.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by kogirodent: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
idupaul:
It's time for the Chibok parents to face reality that after 21 months in Boko-Haram Haram hand most of the girls would either be dead or have been brainwashed into the cause. BBOG SHOULD BE DISBANDED IMMEDIATELY because it's now a political lobby used by politicians to leverage different interest in the struggle or National cake
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by kogirodent: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
idupaul:
It's time for the Chibok parents to face reality that after 21 months in Boko-Haram Haram hand most of the girls would either be dead or have been brainwashed into the cause. BBOG SHOULD BE DISBANDED IMMEDIATELY because it's now a political lobby used by politicians to leverage different interest in the struggle or National cake
Really Did u make dis kind of complaint when BBOG was used to get PMB to power? We want those girls back or alive. And by the way, you are a dishonest person, no respect for you. Kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What happened at the villa today
By Royal Rebel @Kiingfahd

- I was at the Villa today with the Chibok parents and all I can say is fear twitter and twitter analysis

- Although I am not the type to be involved in heated debates or trending topic I think it's only right I give my account as to what happened

- I am not a good story teller so I can't write about everything that happened, I'd like to talk on two misconceptions making their rounds

- That the President 'Stormed out' and that He did not make any connection to the parents

- Before I proceed I'd like to state that I am a true BBOG member and cannot be driven by any sort of sentiment against the moment

- As it regards Storming out, I think it's misleading to use such a term considering it's is protocol that the president leaves before anyone

- I will briefly state how the meeting with PMB went and allow you be the judge

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

- I understanding hausa (unlike many twitter people there) and PMB's hausa speech was for the parents and I WON'T SAY it was insensitive

- It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

- I saw someone say he didn't wait to take pictures with the parents, after 21months of abduction let's ask ourselves if that's what they want

- Nigerians we say we don't want Politicians lying to us, but truth is we do, we love being lied to we love the political bamboozle

- As for Maman Taraba I think she was callous and was terrible, even a 50 YO bachelor would have related to the plight of the mothers better
Why must d PDP alws try to portray PMB as a bad person? They shud try somtin else! And as for that big and good for noting woman called mama Taraba!!!!! I jus refrained from coursing her because its jus too early! God will teach her a lesson!
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by 49cents(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
What's the big deal in gathering intelligence in neigbouring countries where they might have been married off?

The BBC hausa radio service with is broadcasted along that Belt can run sponsored sensitisation jingles and announcement.....haba one or two of the Chibok girl(who by the way are educated) will respond and from there more intelligence will be gathered

If I applied for a driving job and am eventually employed for that Job only to "tell the truth" that I don't know how how to drive, should I still be retained on that Job as a driver

For me PMb has allowed Dasuki, Kanu, Tompolo and the rest to distract himself from looking at other issues of serious national interest, like the Chibok girls and growing the economy!

He should change is formation fast or he may wake up to 2019 and the usual excuse that he is clearing the mess of the last administration may not sell even to his fans

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by thawgy(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:

- I was at the Villa today with the Chibok parents and all I can say is fear twitter and twitter analysis

- Although I am not the type to be involved in heated debates or trending topic I think it's only right I give my account as to what happened

- I am not a good story teller so I can't write about everything that happened, I'd like to talk on two misconceptions making their rounds

- That the President 'Stormed out' and that He did not make any connection to the parents

- Before I proceed I'd like to state that I am a true BBOG member and cannot be driven by any sort of sentiment against the moment

- As it regards Storming out, I think it's misleading to use such a term considering it's is protocol that the president leaves before anyone

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

- I understanding hausa (unlike many twitter people there) and PMB's hausa speech was for the parents and I WON'T SAY it was insensitive

- It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

- I saw someone say he didn't wait to take pictures with the parents, after 21months of abduction let's ask ourselves if that's what they want

- Nigerians we say we don't want Politicians lying to us, but truth is we do, we love being lied to we love the political bamboozle

- As for Maman Taraba I think she was callous and was terrible, even a 50 YO bachelor would have related to the plight of the mothers better

Dude, we're you really there or you are just one of those media representatives of the APC, unless u can prove u were there then you can dispute the narratives of the likes of Obyzeks... stop trying tomake this Government look like saints because it's not fair on the citizenry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by chuckdelis: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

you are very heartless and hopeless.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by invincible007(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Visit www.henriqueveterans..com some truths needed to be told
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by mirakz(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

I can't believe that some people like you could forget Buhari's promise to these parents. Come to think of it, what do you know to be a promise? Is it failling , and referring it to be undiluted truth? Come on Nigerians, let's call a spade a spade, and stop calling it a shovel. Let's stop be hypocritical over sensitive issues.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by anytexy: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
RexTramadol1:
President 1 : I dnt knw where they are

People: he's dumb, clueless, crazy, stupid,blah blah

President 2: I dnt knw where they are

People: he's great, he's speaking the truth, I like him he's blunt

Lesson: Hypocrites are everywhere!
God bless you greatly. People like you will live long.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by thawgy(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
idupaul:
so when the APC was using it as a cogent point to one of the epic failures of the last government so as to get votes and get in to power it was not a political lobby?.. what is wrong with you people??
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by dapsylee(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
The president was being factual... the Army will work on Intel. And if there is no reasonable Intel, nothing can be one.

I really do not think those girls should be brought back even if my sister dey among!

They must have been brainwashed and will cause us more harm than Boko boys!

The army should just go for collateral damage and end this whole thingy!
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Godsonkemz(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
This govt has denied every of their promises during election. On the same platform they won the election with promises all of which have been denied by Liar Mohammed team.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by MhizterWalker(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari why lie your way into power?
First you promised to end Boko Haram by December, please Nigerians what happened?
Second you promised to pay N5,000 stipends to unemployed youths, please Nigerians what is happening nw?
Third you promised to bring back the chibok girls, please Nigerians what is happening nw?
Fourth you promised to make 1 dollar =1 naira. Please Nigerians what is happening?
Please Mr. President #tyrant, please if u can't deliver kindly step aside and allow another person to move us forward.
By 2019 you will come back to us with another set of lies for us to believe.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ChinonsoDike2: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Some of the comments here demonstrate the wickedness and lack of empathy that exists in the average black man. Low IQ demons. Poor girls, their only crime was being born in a cursed continent and country.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by daddyiel(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Do you have a fatherfather? angry
Zoharariel:
Blunt truth! Unlike that Otueke Bastard & Asari Dokubo that said Chibok was a scam.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by GoodMuyis(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

Bookmark
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Gamusgamus: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

You have mailed it, that's why my heart bleeds for Mr President, he is not a politician and will never be, the sad thing is that he is surrounded by politicians, can a tree make a forest .
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by mindtricks: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
President Buhari, truthfully told the Chibok parents his high level of cluelessness as to the whereabouts of the missing Chibok girls.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2016
viviangist2:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/i-dont-know-where-your-daughters-are-buhari-tells-chibok-parents-bbog-group

Nigeria don enter one chance. I hate how the majority of Nigerians fell for the antics for this Government. unless for special and divine intervention, we're domed in the hands for government

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by idupaul: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2016
kogirodent:

Really Did u make dis kind of complaint when BBOG was used to get PMB to power? We want those girls back or alive. And by the way, you are a dishonest person, no respect for you. Kai!

Why would U say I am dishonest because I said the truth no one wants to tell the Chibok Parents, its almost two years since the girls were abducted , all the ones who refused to do the bidding of Boko haram would long have died , many Would have died from sickness , depression and unhappiness, anyone alive would definitely be deep believer in Boko Haram Ideology now ... BBOG has always been a political pressure tool and has never been concerned about getting the girls back n they were used to destroy all the little crediblity Jonathan had left, now they are out to distract Buhari .. What the parents need now is closure and its time for the govt to tell them the bitter truth.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ayindejimmy(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
glossy6:

e-rats @work. Aisha rice working. God has been pacifying the parents since the time of GEJ & does not need PMB to remind God to do that.

He should fulfil his campaign promises period
E-diot
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by sexydiva21(f): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Chai there's God oh
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
viviangist2:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/i-dont-know-where-your-daughters-are-buhari-tells-chibok-parents-bbog-group

chibok girls can never be found, I think they were used for rituals by the apc tongue
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by agabusta: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Interesting

So the Vanguard purposely manipulated the actual events to suit their own agenda

This is disgraceful behavior from this PDP apologists

Don't be quick to condemn Vanguard. I complained to the mods yesterday and they did nothing about it. The story that was posted alongside the link to Vanguard is very different to the story on Vanguard site itself. You can check it yourself from that thread that hit front page yesterday.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2016
ayindejimmy:

E-diot

Exactly! Some people just copy quotes and use them as their signature without even reading them.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by jide333(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
said it before.. all apc's sh1t followers will come on here and start praising him and hailing him.... this dictator says anything cos he knew noboday can do him anything.. you try shit with him he'll fvck you up coz he's a dictator and nothing more..... just watch till 2017-2018 then you'll see apc fulfilling some of their promises to use for the next campaign.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
I fink u said it all......tnkx u
talktimi:

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
We’ve Located Abducted Chibok Girls – Defence Chief - Politics - Nigeria, https://www.nairaland.com/2865701/weve-located-abducted-chibok-girls
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ifeomamaria: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
But who said during campeign that if he is voted for he would bring back the Chibok girls within 24 hrs ?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Omed(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
This is what you get when a clueless man is at the helms of affairs. PMB has not changed. He is still the man Nigerians knew 32 years ago.
viviangist2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.