Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions (65506 Views)

This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Now all i need is a shirt
come collect....then after we can make all ur fantasies come true
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Badgers14: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2016
kiss
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't need her to turn anything for me, I am heading to trillionaire already. Anytime I see a girl hot like her, I don marry be that. Her sense of fashion turns me on.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by mikkypel(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
EkeBarry:
Tink am cry falln in love with ha alredy...splashes H2O on d face...wat r my evn sayn sef!

WHAT ARE MY... Oyinbo po
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Folksyharry(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
akwana:
Some girls get pot belly. This pattern no go work.

Bros abeg nor finish me with laugh
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by BayLord01(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
I will love to try dis
I will glandly borrow you mine but don't tell my wife
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by sauceEEP(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Creativity at its peak...
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by saintkel(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Movesz:
I like her sense of style.
Sense of style or sense of nudity?
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Kjking(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

no go tear your bf cloth ooo... na new one you go buy
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by ayusco85(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
I will love to try dis
It depends if ur boobs are cute enough.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Kreamie(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Arrant bullsh.t
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by bettercreature(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Most ladies on here will try it before 6pm today

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Bevista: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Tholudee:
do you think d caption is true?
Not strictly. But she sure looks creative & inventive. With that kind of mental disposition, who knows?!
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by cyril700(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope urs will be a perfect match
no contact lasser fever from that shirt o
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by tamquezee(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Tholudee:
do you think d caption is true?

The caption is a metaphor. Lovely creativity and the chick is beautiful too
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Pressidoo: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2016
lalasticlala please help me
i can post comments in other forums but i cant in bussiness forum. Please help me out on dis
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by tottinova: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Tholudee:
undecided

Rubbish

Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by femi4: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2016
tzoracle:
NL today is my birthday oo grin

Oya b4 u scroll down observe d ritual
picture of your birth cert or.....
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by EkeBarry(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2016
mikkypel:

WHAT ARE MY... Oyinbo po
English pls?
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by femi4: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

You can have mine, only that you might look like an hanger in it

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by WETCUNT: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
NO NIGERIAN GIRL CAN BE THIS CREATIVE ROMANTICALLY..ALL THEIR ROMANCE DRY PASS DRY SHIT

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Vbabs(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Pulling off my shirt...have it.
show me wot u got!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by tunkuns: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
if u need a shirt, come and take mine.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by temi2013(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Ladies flashing their cleavages is the order of the day now.If you are not , u are not fashionable or current.God help our women sha o
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Goridoe(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2016
WETCUNT:
NO NIGERIAN GIRL CAN BE THIS CREATIVE ROMANTICALLY..ALL THEIR ROMANCE DRY PASS DRY SHIT

i tell you.. na to dey chop shawarma up and down dem dey into now..
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Bhiodun(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice creativity
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Some stingy guys be like 'why will she spoil my shirt lyk dat undecided'
9ja guys sha
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Inkredible(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2016
shocked ayeeee!!! Oya
Oya cynthia come and wear my shirt like that make this money multiply....

grin
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by tzoracle: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
femi4:
picture of your birth cert or.....

Or declaration of age grin
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
akwana:
Some girls get pot belly. This pattern no go work.
Funny u grin
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Mintayo(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2016
akwana:
Some girls get pot belly. This pattern
no go work.
I like the way you think.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by toprealman: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
I will love to try dis
I have big ones, what to give it a try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.