Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions (65505 Views)

This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by hezy4real01(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
What do we called this Creativity or.......?
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by refiner(f): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
akwana:
Some girls get pot belly. This pattern no go work.

so me dat is pot belied too,so d pattern no go work?so na billion to million I go dey turn d money to embarassed:-]
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by omolola15(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Now all i need is a shirt

Sending my shirt over.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by HonChidon(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
She is indeed creative.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by refiner(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
EkeBarry:
Tink am cry falln in love with ha alredy...splashes H2O on d face...wat r my evn sayn sef!

*takes d water from him*my dear u re deemed to fall in love ova and ova wif her...she is an angel and also creative....wink
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by dikeigbo2(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Smart girl,I love her style though
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by lexxyrule(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

An oversized sorry here for you. Lol
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by alabi826(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
I will love to try dis
come get mine
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

**hands her my maxi shirt.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by fortunechy(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
it can only happen in ur dream
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Creativity
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Olarhbanjee(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
I have sm I wannagiv away! cool
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by agrovick(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Dayum
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by SHAIBULIAR: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
kai i like those two mangoes on her chest. Make i take eye comot dat cloth for her body and then plug my mouth on them and my finger for down below...... grin grin grin tongue
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Comradekenny(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Dat's if my slim shirt is dat big
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Can you dress like that and enter my room ?
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by beejaybig: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
vault:
she must be fashion designer
a sensible one.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
akwana:
Some girls get pot belly. This pattern no go work.

That is looking at it from another angle..
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by NetBizguy: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

I will like to give U my Turkey Shirt if you don't mind
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by jayloms: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2016
buzquet:
She must b a taylor grin grin
oya add charles join am grin grin grin Lobatan!
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by trippleKAY(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Tholudee:
do you think d caption is true?
YES! U knw y? I use to have dis gf (x) when ever she gets a cloth 4 her self from d boutique, if d design doesn't suit her tasted she's gonna loosen up dat particular place and redesign it her self... And its gonna look amazing. Dis same girl is very resourceful and creative, uses any biz opportunity 2 make money 4 her self. Dats y I believe d caption iz true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by modestdude(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

No guy in the house? Oya lemme know which grade u need....Turkey i have not, but in bend down select i trust.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Godson32(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
She got a sexy set of boobs.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by isimemenuduehi11: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice nd creative.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
e no go fit BIAFRAn girls because of their hairy chest.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Godson32:
She got a sexy set of boobs.
she doesn't have a sety sex of boobs.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

All you need is lasisi end time shirt
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by frisky2good(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Before Naija girl go fine reach like this, dem go don chop her finish. We no dey ever wait make our girls achieve peak beauty.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by lonelydora: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I will love to try dis

Because you are pretty, that's why I'm sending you my shirt. Call me when u pick it up.
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Paulchris(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Tholudee:
do you think d caption is true?
NOOOO!!
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by passionate88: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Definitely not a Nigerian girl, they are not as pretty as this and they lack the IQ to do what she did. angry angry grin grin cheesy sad angry tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions by Norstrademus(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
All I see is a sizzling hawt lady!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.