Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated (1657 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Girls are annoying, she heard that my crush rejected me now she wants me back even today i gave my friend my phone and went to urinate before i came back she was with my phone, meanwhile she also rejected me due to i don't have money buh now am getting more cutier she is falling in love with me, am every girls dream, believe me or not everygirl seems to have a crush on me buh if i court all of them, i won't have time for myself, u know introverts, and if i grab the courage to tell u how i feel about u and u turn me down, the passion won't be their, is just me am a shy guy and also a womanizer, lemme continue, each time she sees me with another girl she will feel cheated and jealous grin she haven't accepted me yet o, this girl na runs girl, i expect some blasting from some people, don't mind my typo if there is any
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by donbenedict(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
To me she is a witch!
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Mjshexy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
She just wants to always have u friendzoned, she can't afford to see another lady take u out of her friend zoned radar, sir she's only toiling with your destiny but i just pray that God will deliver u out of her trap smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
dis op ure damm funny, as a man u shud no what to do.
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by HomieQuan(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Karishikas everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
dis op ure damm funny, as a man u shud no what to do.
give me a hint
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by obiorathesubtle: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
mehn.. Nawao
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
mehn.. Nawao
u dey toilet?
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by obiorathesubtle: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
lilzcee:
u dey toilet?
No
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

No
then why the sigh mehnn nawaoo
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by cruzita(f): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
op why u come dey tell us?how we go take help u?pls pls pls and pls WHAT DO U WANT ,ADVICE OR BASHING.BE SPECIFIC
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
op why u come dey tell us?how we go take help u?pls pls pls and pls WHAT DO U WANT ,ADVICE OR BASHING.BE SPECIFIC
ur candid advice
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Jayjay0(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
My brother pray against any Cock blocking spirit in your life oo

Very serious.. Everyday before you go out Bind them
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jayjay0:
My brother pray against any Cock blocking spirit in your life oo

Very serious.. Everyday before you go out Bind them
angry i pray against u and her angry
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2016
broda how you come take know say you be every woman's dream

*smh* zooms off with my red pick up cool
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2016
oloyolo:
broda how you come take know say you be every woman's dream

*smh* zooms off with my red pick up cool
grin u won't understand grin
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Forzap: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2016
U are every woman's dream yet ur crush nd dis olosho gal rejected u…guy, e be lyk u are madt sum hw grin
Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Forzap:
U are every woman's dream yet ur crush nd dis olosho gal rejected u…guy, e be lyk u are madt sum hw grin
they think good looking guys are all players, my crush told my brother her ex was a very handsome dude that she have to share him with other girls, buh she couldn't bear it any more so she had to quit the relationship, many girls have a crush on me

1 Like

Re: She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated by proudofficial(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
who cares

(1) (Reply)

See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) / Marry A Yoruba Man And You Will Never Regret / REVEALED : 6 Natural Ways To Become A V!rg!n Again, Tighten Your V@GINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.