Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Will You Drag This In Her Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Drag This In Her Presence? (1877 Views)

Woman Exposes Her Male Neighbour Who Constantly Masturbates In Her Presence / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
So you were at a Restaurant and you Wooed a chick,luckily enough she agreed to your amorous advances, on leaving the Restaurant with your new found Bae: the Waiter said there's no #500 change left of your Bill...will you drag the Change in her Presence?
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmm op i will nt drag but explain to d waiter politely, 4get abt my new girl.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by ronald4lif(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yes and yes again. It's my money and I've to collect it. If I don't then I'm leaving a negative impression on the babe that I'm someone who do away with money carelessly and she might capitalise on that to start playing me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I will drag it...
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by bettercreature(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
I sure wouldn't drag it
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Obudupikin: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
Yes and yes again. It's my money and I've to collect it. If I don't then I'm leaving a negative impression on the babe that I'm someone who do away with money carelessly and she might capitalise on that to start playing me.

Thank you.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by vizkiz: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2016
will my dragging for change make her see me as a broke man
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by tommychow(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Wanting your change doesn't mean you're broke, it just means...YOU WANT YOUR CHANGE.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Moz22: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Why did u vote for change if you don't want it..confused nigga

1 Like

Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by cosmic22(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2016
say I b central bank

babe ni na your transport b DAT

she gas follow me drag am....

better still dem gimme 1000k from d pay I go bring change later...... #steewpid.....

all in all .

will only tell the waiter...I will wait for d change
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by jamesharryson(m): 2:23am On Jan 16, 2016
na dat change wey u wan leave so na hin d bae see dey come. so if u leave am na him be sey u wan leave d bae too
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by free2ryhme: 2:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Azsalami:
So you were at a Restaurant and you Wooed a
chick,luckily enough she agreed to your amorous
advances, on leaving the Restaurant with your new
found Bae: the Waiter said there's no #500 change
left of your Bill...will you drag the Change in her
Presence?

did you trek to the place or took a cab or come with your own car
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by vinelli(m): 4:38am On Jan 16, 2016
N500 some people just like forming unnecessarily undecided. You no fit leave N20 for conductor because u see fine gal ur brain turn upside down. Waiter o or Iya Tope GIVE ME MY CHANGE.

What is this world turning into when I can't collect my OWN change again cry
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by cbtayo(m): 5:15am On Jan 16, 2016
I once collect my 200 change from the restaurant attendant with a lady I am meeting for the first time beside me. so you have to be prudent in her presence, otherwise she will take you as maga.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by agohmamuda(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2016
It has happened to me before, all I did was to request for a bottle of coke, Fanta and one meat pie.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by 7footre(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Drag? When it's my money? I'm patient enough for you to look for change and settle me.... you can't force me into tipping you cos I'm with a girl.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by cruzita(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2016
wetin concern girl and my change?the chick go chilax make I collect my change oooo.no be say na N10 or N50* A WHOOPING N500*.I MUST COLLECT IT OOOOO
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Afrok(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2016
No drag the #500 nah, the babe go still tell u for outside say she dey pressed, she go enter back go drag, abuse and fight to collect the balance for herself.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Aviero: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Am I mad? undecided I wouldn't even leave #100 not to talk of #500.. #500 can buy 3 hungry man size indomie, 2 eggs, 2 sachets of nutri-c, and change go remain. This our economy get as e be.

If the girl de feel somehow, make she de go.

If you use that same #500 to play Nairabet, your life can change forever.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2016
I have because of 100 balance,return a good of 1400 i bought to an attendant.

Sharperly,my balance came out. My wife was just looking at me,even pleading to bone the 100,i para for her.
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Csami(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2016
I go collect my chanji ni. Wetin I go use Pay her cab fare?
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by adexdon(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2016
i will BT in a reasonable manner
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Aviero:
Am I mad? undecided I wouldn't even leave #100 not to talk of #500.. #500 can buy 3 hungry man size indomie, 2 eggs, 2 sachets of nutri-c, and change go remain. This our economy get as e be.

If the girl de feel somehow, make she de go.

If you use that same #500 to play Nairabet, your life can change forever.

Lmaooo hahahahs
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
wetin concern girl and my change?the chick go chilax make I collect my change oooo.no be say na N10 or N50* A WHOOPING N500*.I MUST COLLECT IT OOOOO

Na soo baba, hahaaha must to collect ni
Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
vinelli:
N500 some people just like forming unnecessarily undecided. You no fit leave N20 for conductor because u see fine gal ur brain turn upside down. Waiter o or Iya Tope GIVE ME MY CHANGE.

What is this world turning into when I can't collect my OWN change again cry

U sabi... Why i no go collect my change again b'cos of babe.. moni wey i work for angry.
Instisting on your change will prove that you're a no-go area for bullsh*t and that'll earn you RESPECT! angry ...

1 Like

Re: Will You Drag This In Her Presence? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Only a H-being who dint work before getting it wll do that..

Collecting ur change dosint make u broke..#
Most tyms i dnt collect change when i buy something,it dosint make me rich..# its bout d situation of no change nd time going..(Do use it to buy anoda thing tho sometimes)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Too Rough In Bed / Have You Ever been in love with 2 People At The Same Time? / A Girl Doesn't Need A Guy In Her Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.