Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda (1197 Views)

Some Hours Ago With My Guys In Borno.. / My Guys Thing Is Too Small / Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by kwashiorkor: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol, men can be mean.
Your views mah people
lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photo-how-many-of-my-guys-believe-in-this-3-point-agenda/

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by kwashiorkor: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2016

Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by falconey(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
your GF will not last.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by ronald4lif(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol. 3 point agenda indeed. Whoever applies this rule in their lives have got their priorities right for sure and greatness awaits them. grin
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

For reals? wink
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by falconey(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

For reals? wink

that reserve can't even buy 200naira mtn card to call her.

The money won't even get him to talk to a nigerian girl, naija girls They can smell money from a mile away. They can easily detect a broke guy.

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Obudupikin: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Drinks will give you kidney failure. Girls will make you happy. It's your call boss.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by powerfulsettingz: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2016
the best budget ever
ladies are only recurrent expenditure they shouldn't be given too much attention
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by sundoj08(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by AyamConfidence(m): 5:43am On Jan 16, 2016
I swear this is my own agenda but instead of 2 #500 notes i have 3 #200 notes and instead of that #50 i got #20 for the ladies...i save the rest for my future...call me stingy but na my money and i run it as i want
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by cruzita(f): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2016
but the reverse is always the case in reality.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by themilanway(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Mugulity is when you try to appear smart and calculative in public while its the opposite in real life.

Those of you and all of you that are hailing that guy are obviously trolling him cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by phemzades(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
in reality, guys spend a lot more on babes.. nd wen u get high on drinks sef ur girl f**ks u nd den u offer her ur life gan
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Every agenda was a hit, back 2 back !
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by IamLEGEND1: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
he has risen from the dead

Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by obiorathesubtle: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
undecided where you go??
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
he has risen from the dead
hahaha, you can say that again. it was a hit, Broda.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided where you go??
#smiles,had a lot on My table all thesewhile, took some time off now. b.t.w heard about the missing budget list.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
primyy..oh welcme bck my prodigal son! Roll out the drumzz..primmy is bck
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by obiorathesubtle: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles,had a lot on My table all this while, took some time off now. b.t.w heard about the missing budget list.
hehe.. I trust you're less busy now..

Yea, they sent Liam neeson to go and look for it.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. I trust you're less busy now..

Yea, they sent Liam neeson to go and look for it.
Liam neeson ? hahahaha waiting for nollywood to bring on a hit.... 'the search' season 1, liam neeson comes to Nigeria season 2.
Re: ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda by obiorathesubtle: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Liam neeson ? hahahaha waiting for nollywood to bring on a hit.... 'the search' season 1, liam neeson comes to Nigeria season 2.
they're capable naa.. It's just a matter of time.. And I'm sure Mr. Ibu will play buhari, probably not for anything apart from the fact that their names sound alike.

(1) (Reply)

Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public / Opinion Poll: The Deal Breaker Question / Am In Big Trouble Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.