Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) (48817 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by alienvirus: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will give her adequate counselling.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by engrjosefz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Bekwarra(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jesu Kristi
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by datguru: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Donald3d(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
taaah
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Luukasz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
What if its a bait?. Just behave like you dont know the content of the letter and ignore all her advances.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy. lmaooo. The babe wants to ""hung"" you mehn.

Run for your life grin

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by columbus007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Some girls dey wey no sabi English but dem sabi nack cheesy,choi
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
. undecided Hmmm. So this girl walks into your office and says " I think I should hand this over to you Personally" which seems like a grammatically correct sentence to me, But she couldn't construct one good sentence in her Letter

It Just doesnt add up

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Luukasz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bekwarra:
Jesu Kristi
Sangoooo!!!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Brownhypo: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy. lmaooo. The babe wants to ""hung"" you mehn.

Run for your life grin
she really wanna hung him grin grin

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by prideofscience: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sir run for your dear life

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brownhypo:
she really wanna hung him grin grin

As in ehn. Bwahahahhaha cheesy

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
it is quite normal for female students to crush on corpers. the ones in the north are worse. maybe they hope corper will marry them.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by sabi159(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
omo see gobe

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Blackops(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Run Away 2016
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by prideofscience: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is bad. this dude created account 2day, post 2day and make front page 2day.

Hmm since me de on Naira Non of my post de make fb. Only 2 does cry cry cry

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Brownhypo: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

As in ehn. Bwahahahhaha cheesy
that babe body dey hot like faya grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
This can be traced to listening to many hip hop love songs and watching the music videos. Again, the girl is futuristic since she knows that she will be fully mature in the next five years when you should be ready to settle down with a woman you will like to marry. A senior secondary school girl harassed me once for relationship. I refused to sleep with her and she later got hooked on Facebook and is now married with a lovely child.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chai...she said let dis talk be btw me and you....now the whole of nigeria knows grin

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by emzila(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
LOL na wao, @op are u sure this lady in particular aint a cleaner in d company?

WHICH COMPANY? SEE HOW YOU JUST EXPOSED YOU LEVEL OF EDUCATION. YOUR COMMENT SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PPA and STUDENT TRANSLATE.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Quashman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oga o...what a wonderful world we're in
The letter sef fit choke person..."Rumans u" cheesy

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by emzila(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
LOL na wao, @op are u sure this lady in particular aint a cleaner in d company?

WHICH COMPANY? SEE HOW YOU JUST EXPOSED YOU LEVEL OF EDUCATION. YOUR COMMENT SHOWS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PPA and STUDENT TRANSLATE.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:
What Would You Do If You Received This Letter From A Female Student..? (photo

There is this girl in my Place of Primary Assignment... Just last week she entered my office and said
"I think I should hand this over to you personally "
What would you do if you were in my shoes.

grin grin grin grin grin

Young love.......them were the days.

OP.....better run away....unless you are ready to spend N20 million naira in the coming year.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Loool...Op,the gurl is giving you her body grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by ilovecritics(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:

There is this girl in my Place of Primary Assignment... Just last week she entered my office and said

[size=20pt]If i receive such, i will invite her over and let her show me the things to enjoy in my own room.. How come i never knew??[/size]
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brownhypo:
that babe body dey hot like faya grin

E hot so tey she come murder English join. cheesy cheesy

"I fill for you, I want to hung you" ROTFL cheesy cry cry

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
alienvirus:
I will give her adequate counselling.

grin..like how?

Man wey decide to walk into fire....make im no complain when fire burn am!

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
#NoTime cheesy
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:

If your junior sister was in that class and that position, what would you do or advice? Love your neighbor as yourself.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
My 2 questions for you.......

(1) How old is she?
(2) Are you her English teacher?

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna