Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) (48818 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by joechime(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:
What Would You Do If You Received This Letter From A Female Student..? (photo

There is this girl in my Place of Primary Assignment... Just last week she entered my office and said
"I think I should hand this over to you personally "
What would you do if you were in my shoes.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
ehix89:
u rili had ur fun wit this topic,u r makin it even funnier....."let it be btw u and me nd God",,,d gurl no well I swear

cheesy cheesy Na only God she trust for the matter.

Now Op, has exposed it to the world. Wicked Op! angry cry

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by davewhizy: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
if you wan help this misled child buy queen premier for her to learn english from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP it is part of growing up. She has a crush on you that is all. Do not encourage it.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kikero112:
English is dead in this country....and buried...

Oya....here is the letter...(Comments in parenthesis are mine)

Dear Sir

How are you and how is work(?). I hope everything is fine.the reason why i wrote this letter to you is to tell you that i love you since the day i set my eyes on you. I fill like to rumans you(wetin be rumans, na ruminat she wan become?) and i fill like to kiss you(ok...this is not making any sense at all!).Sir that is the fact.(Na so!).Sir if i look in your eyes i fill like to hung you(wahlaii ta lai...she want to hung me? Help...yandere alert!) and i want to be your friend (platonic? Special? With benefits?) and i want to be among your lovers (aww, the babe is even willing to share you with other girls....isn't she sweet....not).This talk is me and you nobody knows about it. let the talk b(etween) me and you and our God(now darling, are you sure we share the same religion!? ) and i want to know your house and your room (She wants to be introduced to the human beings known as your house and your room. Really?) so that one day i will come and visit you (note to OP....yanderes can be very dangerous. She wanted to hung you you know!) and enjoy ourself (Ah...the royal we!).Sir thank you for recieving my massage(You were goving me a massage? Where are we really, at the Spa Afrik?). sir that is all about it.Goodby, love you , take care and everything you want. I go give you all my body (she's desperate!)I don give you.

Beyond the laughter....this is a girl in love. And what she needs is to be told that she still has her life ahead of her....and that love is not always beautiful feelings.....it is when you decide that you belong with the person when he or she wakes up in the morning next to you smelling awful, or looking bloated.

Hmmmmm! I had to laugh at your comments. cheesy

But those last words are worth reflecting on. Nice One!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahaha
...if you look into my eyes I feel like to hung you...
OP run for ur life o.

OP, if she's small azin she no gather front and back, leave her..
But if she gather, ogbeni use am knack ground shap shap.

THANK ME LATER.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by ikp120(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
zoneros:

You're funny dude...I assure u I didn't write it myself.

That girl MAY be on a mission in which your destiny is the next target. Even if you're loose, please don't even try this one.

I REST MY CASE! THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by ehix89(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Na only God she trust for the matter.

Now Op, has exposed it to the world. Wicked Op! angry cry
and d babe cld be a nairalander o,wat a breach of trust nd confidentiality
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by evergold(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make sure I clean my house well well.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by emzila(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
NA WAO bros so students dnt work as a cleaner or what?
stop defending yourself, accept your mistake/ignorance and learn from it. he said a student at his PPA sent him a letter, which means he is posted to a school. But you jumped in either without reading through the message or as a result of ignorance of what PPA and student translate and stated that the girl might be a cleaner in the company. what brings about cleaner and a company from the narration above?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by chidextec: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I refer to this kind grammar as BACK to BACK.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
emzila:

stop defending yourself, accept your mistake/ignorance and learn from it. he said a student at his PPA sent him a letter, which means he is posted to a school. But you jumped in either without reading through the message or as a result of ignorance of what PPA and student translate and stated that the girl might be a cleaner in the company. what brings about cleaner and a company from the narration above?
IS A SCHOOL NOT A COMPANY?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by tete7000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not all that glitter are gold. Its not everything that I can do that I should do.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by emzila(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
IS A SCHOOL NOT A COMPANY?
HAHAHAH, THIS GUY YOU ARE SMART IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. we're you born in late September or in October?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
emzila:

HAHAHAH, THIS GUY YOU ARE SMART IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. we're you born in late September or in October?
LOL I WAS BORN IN D MONTH OF JANUARY 21
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by temiprinciple(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
I think dose are d English during colonial days..lolz, pls don't try it, let her go
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Lobolintin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
When I served in the Northern part,

I almost quit the job, all The SS1-3 was just over me....

Dude ur own better day she said no one else knows,this one their principal knew,

She gave me heavy commendation when I was leaving, the first ever Corper to be able to ignore her students for 1yrs, no behehere brother,

Don't report her, look for a strict teacher whose a staff of the school, or one SU woman, and make friend ,so you can be letting her into the bull shits, in case of future wahala
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
If you read the letter carefully you'll know she did not love you

She said she wanted to hang you

You better read well

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
ehix89:
and d babe cld be a nairalander o,wat a breach of trust nd confidentiality

lmao! cheesy

So sad embarassed
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by manakocha(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
life na toxic and sugar -
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by mutvy: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
What I will do depends on how old is she and her academic qualifications.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Favolly I still have a copy of the letter you sent me tongue....did you receive mine?..... grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Xmen149:
This one (one"s) are still learning na.....Girls in a school i served in EKITI makes physical advance......if you are not carefull your name na sorry
yeah.. Very true... And most of them are magun carriers.
hit and die.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Okies27(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
sule17:
Na God win
. Idiiiiiat.... How God take win. Ignore the 1st word but bros your head dey dere. Lol
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by cardoctor(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
No kill me with laff abeg.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by afroditte(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol, every time she sees you, she wants to hung you.

Betta dust your slippers and run.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by sunerie: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mean while

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by DanielBObuje(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rubbish.... But wat of saying ur mind than dying in silence. At least a dose of drug can relief u of ur headache. To u de man, don't see it @one chance u never knw the lady's mind.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by buddy014real: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm sure the female student is from one of the secondary schools in the east cos na dem dey use "Sir" like dis..lol grin grin grin
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by YomiYarzo: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
My Opinion: she requires a lot of counselling
and it has to be done with the objective of correcting her thoughts and ideas while focusing her youthful energy on her studies rather than sex
You as a person need to stay strong and do not make the mistake of sleeping with her
And at the same time you need to genuinely make her your friend, do not reject her as she may fail into the hands of
wild men who only think with the top of their sticks
All she need is counselling, if you have responsible female colleagues who share your view and won't make a fun of her
you ask them for support.
You wont realize how great this help is until later in life.

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by escobar07(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Go for the english teacher with a solid cane

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by omotaio: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
dude that's what service year is all about just enjoy the ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.