Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) (48815 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by happney65: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
As long as she is 18,I would gladly fucckkkk her,No big deal
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Iwant2know: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
mylordship:
IS A SCHOOL NOT A COMPANY?

Is school a company ? The dude is correcting and u keep uttering rubbish. You are nt better than the girl u referred to as cleaner.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Favolly(f): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bigmarx:
Favolly I still have a copy of the letter you sent me tongue....did you receive mine?..... grin
Hahahaha! Oya post a screenshot of the letter so that I can remember tongue
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by henrygoody(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
eyeview:
Her english teacher should first of all be sent on suspension.

Lolzz.............leave the poor teacher alone, from my piont of veiw, I think the girl is the time that doesn't enter class's
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
STILESGANG:
Which state is that?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lmao.

Receive her, problem.
Reject her, a bigger problem.

Help us find her nairaland moniker.
Your signature said it all
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Favolly:

Hahahaha! Oya post a screenshot of the letter so that I can remember tongue
with over two million members you want me to post the letter on this forum? kiss with all your funny writings grin....we may become NL celebsundecided
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by eminent007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
9Ace:
She wants to rumans you... grin
Her sonar detector is obviously receiving mixed signals from you. I think she wouldn't have had the boldness to walk up to you if she knew she stood no chance. How have you been comforting yourself before them?

Here you are blaming the lady's english why yours is nothing to write home about.

I mean what the f*ck is "comforting"?

"Comporting" is the word nigger.

Jesus don finish your matter: him say make you comot the plank wey dey your eye make you for see the speck wey dey your neighbor eye"

#IHaveSpoken
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Favolly(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bigmarx:
with over two million members you want me to post the letter on this forum? kiss with all your funny writings grin....we may become NL celebsundecided
Please be my guest, let's humour them wink
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Xmen149(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
yeah.. Very true... And most of them are magun carriers.
hit and die.

tha one na myth bro...we even had a situation were a student impregnated coper then......but jazz dey there sha..plenty
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
oatzeal:
[size=13pt]See What They Did To A Youth Corper[/size]
PPA Boss sent boys to break his youth corper's house,

youth corper narrated the story to his neighbours in his PPA village in Ekureku, Abi local govt of Cross River State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9If5yrx2U
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
lalasticlala...Hmmmm if na me I no go do make e no b say na witch way my forefaders send cum b4 my body go cum b...in olamides voice......trash 4 d gods
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by chikeFavor2000(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
male corpers dey see things and these small girls no dey fear at all . this reminds me of my service days in ado ekiti it was fun sha
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by domido(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just banh-bang the girl until she get sense.

Bros, at dat age u tink she knows what she's doing. If she doesn't know what she is doing and u can't guide her, wahala dey ooo.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
STILESGANG:
Which state is that?
Plateau state
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:
My 2 questions for you.......
(1) How old is she? (2) Are you her English teacher?
She can't be more than 17... I'm her Physics teacher.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by alexov(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
People can't keep secrets anymore. Tell them a secret and they'll just post it online. Once one little thing happens they rush to nairaland or any other forum and just post it.

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by unilagfreshest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
What if the girl is op's destined wife,... OP don't let her go o. If Jonathan can do it and go Scott free with mama peace, how much more you.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by justjify(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
A graduate wrote this?
Who be this one again... Can't you read ni?
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by 9Ace: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
eminent007:

Here you are blaming the lady's english why yours is nothing to write home about.

I mean what the f*ck is "comforting"?

"Comporting" is the word nigger.

Jesus don finish your matter: him say make you comot the plank wey dey your eye make you for see the speck wey dey your neighbor eye"

#IHaveSpoken

If you are a little bit observant and intelligent , you would know I did type "comporting". I guess you have never been undone by auto-correct . Slow nigger forming Mr. smarty pants.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2016
kennygee:
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Meanwhile, @Op, pls let's compose a reply.
I'll like it... oya let's start.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Chai...she said let dis talk be btw me and you....now the whole of nigeria knows grin
I doubt she will ever find out.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2016
zoneros:

I'll like it... oya let's start.

Don't encourage the girl...please.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2016
zoneros:

She can't be more than 17... I'm her Physics teacher.

Do your physics classes involve a little bit of grammar enshrined?
Her age is ripe enough, if you are going to pluck her fruits, pluck with caution!!!!(don't blame the devil afterwards o).
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by eminent007(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
9Ace:

If you are a little bit observant and intelligent , you would know I did type "comporting". I guess you have never been undone by auto-correct . Slow nigger forming Mr. smarty pants.

How who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool----------shun him
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by 9Ace: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2016
@eminent007, if with your "big brain", you could not decipher that the word "comforting" did not align properly within the context of my submission and you are too dull to understand a typographical mistake when you see one without having the compulsion to show the entire world how silly you are, I will plead with you to maintain your lane. Do not, now or ever, quote me again.
Thank you.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by sidnazious(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
@OP,
Nothing do you at all. Confirm Ebonyi or Akwa-Ibom.
I think you know the right action to take as a young man.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Mrrespect(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
durubrian:
I smell lies
Lie ke? For wetin na... I b living witness
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by zoneros(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
eminent007:

How who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool----------shun him

*He not 'How'

I guess this what 9Ace was talking about. Mistakes happen.

Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna