Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? (5311 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2009
[size=14pt]BIG NO[/size]
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by frank317: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2009
Honestly, i would. just as long as she is the kind of woman i like
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by biola44: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2009
this is complicated because i'm finding it hard 2 tell d difference btw d so called normal girls(i've seen normal girls who r worse than prostitutes and some guys wud marry em some day) angry and prostitutes, so its safe 2 never say never cos u can eventually end up with a prostitute unknowningly
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by ashe2(f): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
sincerely love does not pay attention to evil neither doers it keep record of wrong done. this is one of the basic characteristics of love.
the question now is DO YOU LOVE HER? if u do why are u concerned about her past?
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by petkay(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
saw Ashe2 wanna say hi, you can mail thru petkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by biola44: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
ashe2:

sincerely love does not pay attention to evil neither doers it keep record of wrong done. this is one of the basic characteristics of love.
the question now is DO YOU LOVE HER? if u do why are u concerned about her past?

d past has a way of meeting up with d future!
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Redfox(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
@MRbrownJAY
You are beginning to make sense.

Just like biola44 pointed out,am beginning to find it difficult to make a clear distinction between hookers and normal galz.but a street hooker doesn't choose who bangs her,after all money is the end target but a normal bad gal(who shags her boss or lecturer, ) will definitely apply the principle of choice.in life even in the face of evil and wrongdoing we still have a choice.

I guess a greater proportion of them gals have almost seen the end of their days,but let's give a chance for the few good gals who have played their card right amid the temptation to deviate.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by GEW: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
Redfox:

@MRbrownJAY

Just like biola44 pointed out,am beginning to find it difficult to make a clear distinction between hookers and normal galz.but a street hooker doesn't choose who bangs her,after all money is the end target but a normal bad gal(who shags her boss or lecturer, ) will definitely apply the principle of choice.in life even in the face of evil and wrongdoing we still have a choice.

I guess a greater proportion of them gals have almost seen the end of their days,but let's give a chance for the few good gals who have played their card right amid the temptation to deviate.

seconded.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by kok(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
I got to know about her past. What got her into it, and what got her out of it. Then I would be able to deal with my notion of "once a mopol, always a military". If she passes my wifery examination, then NO BIG DEAL!
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by caliber(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
look guys, i was just reading the 1st page and the way Mr.BrownJay and the other dude were going at it and i just had to make a coment, damnnnn, i

could just picture u guys in a court room, nice argument from the both of you.

Can i marry an EX-prostitute to me means can i forgive and forget and put her past behind me, well i wud like to think what better people than me

wud do, lets look at Jesus, if he could have lived long enuff and if he could have married and he met an EX-prostitute who had changed her ways, i

have a strong feeling Jesus would marry her, so if she was really ready to put all that shit behind her, and I LOVED HER, yeah i could marry an

EX-prostitue
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by caliber(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
look MrBrownJay, you are the man, in fact you should be the Minister for Prostitutes Affairs, lol,

I loved the way you fought and intelligently argued you point,

pls hurry up and stand 4 election, you have my vote, Minister of Prostitutes Affairs, lol, grin
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Mr BJ I am not sure I can even explain myself as well as you did kudos!
Personally I think sex is hyped way too much in the african society, if we look at it technically which one of us does not sell something in order to get paid?
Cristiano Ronaldo just sold the services of his leg to real madrid.
The labourer sells the services his hands can offer to whoever is willing to pay and same goes for almost every other job.
Unless prostitution was forced, there is nothing that makes it less dignifying than doing a couple of tricks with your leg and poking the ball into a net that should justify being paid close to 150000 pounds weekly.
Anyways Mr BJ has said it all, just my two cents.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by IFELEKE(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Topic
Yes if she is truly reformed afterall, we have ladies(non prostitutes) who are whose than proffessional prostitutes.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Mr BJ I am not sure I can even explain myself as well as you did kudos!
Personally I think sex is hyped way too much in the african society, if we look at it technically which one of us does not sell something in order to get paid?
Cristiano Ronaldo just sold the services of his leg to real madrid.
The labourer sells the services his hands can offer to whoever is willing to pay and same goes for almost every other job.
Unless prostitution was forced, there is nothing that makes it less dignifying than doing a couple of tricks with your leg and poking the ball into a net that should justify being paid close to 150000 pounds weekly.
Anyways Mr BJ has said it all, just my two cents.       

you made a fantastic point here. look at how these footballers will jump onefrom team to the other for money gain, the season before they were swearing on one team and the next, they are fighting their heart out against that same team. c. Ronaldo, Etoo, Beckham and the lot are football prostitutes in my world!
this world resolve around money.
look how some people are willing to sacrifice their lives to carry drug all around the world? look at how people are willing to kill for monetary gain? look at how some leaders are taking bribes and come bury radioactive material in our own african backyard?
to each their own.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
caliber:

look MrBrownJay, you are the man, in fact you should be the Minister for Prostitutes Affairs, lol,

I loved the way you fought and intelligently argued you point,

pls hurry up and stand 4 election, you have my vote, Minister of Prostitutes Affairs, lol, grin

call me the minister of prejudice and i will accept the position.
it doesnt matter if she is prostitute, or whatever, my point is to judge a person by who she is as a person, not what she has done in her past.
let he who has no sin cast the first stone.
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
Redfox:

@MRbrownJAY
i cant really talk for street hookers because to me they are stupid in so many ways and the reason they are in that corner is not really for money but for drugs(or money for drugs). this kind of hooker is sick and need help, there is not much that can be done for her.
we are talking about the smart girl who has her own flat, get paid handsomely and chooses who to bang.
by the way, the girl who is shagging her professor for good grades as no choice either. there is only one professor. ugly, fat, nasty or mean, it doesnt matter to her because she is doing it for her grades not because the professor is attractive. the same goes for the girl with sugar daddy etc.

what we have to do is define what is a prostitute? or when does a girl looses her "normal" status?
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i cant really talk for street hookers because to me they are stupid in so many ways and the reason they are in that corner is not really for money but for drugs(or money for drugs). this kind of hooker is sick and need help, there is not much that can be done for her.
we are talking about the smart girl who has her own flat, get paid handsomely and chooses who to bang.
by the way, the girl who is shagging her professor for good grades as o choice. there is only one professor. ugly, fat, nasty or mean, it doesnt matter to her because she is doing it for her grades not because the professor is attractive. the same goes for the girl with sugar daddy etc.

what we have to do is define what is a prostitute? or when does a girl looses her "normal" status?
That would be a really nice way to start. Prostitution is defined as the act of engaging in sexual activity in exchange for money or goods. (according to wikipedia)
Re: For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

That would be a really nice way to start. Prostitution is defined as the act of engaging in sexual activity in exchange for money or goods. (according to wikipedia)

Do you date someone you paid for sex??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day / I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Why Do Men Want Sex In The Morning (the Mystrey SOLVED!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.