Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic (2622 Views)

Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by vanspatacus(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
What a pity a suspected cultist who is a student of Moshood abiola polytechnic popularly known as MAPOLY was shot few minutes after stepping out of the hall where he wrote his last papers..The boy shot was believed to be a member of the alora sealords..He was shot while he was rejoicing with his fellow mates after their final exams.. He was shot twice in the head by opponent group known as Eiye confraternity.. After hearing the sound of gun his fellow members took to their heel and left him to die..it was later gathered that a repressal attack was carried out leaving 3 members of the Eiye confraternity dead....He was sent to school to read but he chose to become a cultist..cultism is a sin he who lives by the sword will die by the sword..may his soul rest in peace and I pray that God should forgive him all his sins..amen

1 Like

Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Destined2win: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by mekzybling(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
I've not stopped wondering wat dis people gain from dis cult stuff.... D tin z really outdated joor!! I just pity his poor parents....
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by vault(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
i don't know how a person could possibly sign up for this sh!t..... when you know you can get killed any fvking time. undecided
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Ahmed0336(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Okay kwantinue
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by kachnov(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
So sad...OP this isn't romantic move it to crime section.

1 Like

Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by IamLEGEND1: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
if true then i have No pity for fūcktards like this.
#RustInPiss
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by officialteemi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
future leaders
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by myfantasies(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wasted years
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by donbenedict(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hellll
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by thorpido(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wasted life.........yet many will still not learn.

I pity the poor parents who have laboured much.
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by godoluwa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
shun cultism or regret. you will remember that I warned you
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by obiorathesubtle: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
mtcheeeeew! E consyn am

Next!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
#SAY NO TO BAD GANGS. #SAY NO TO CULTISM.
See how the guy wasted his Years in UNI.
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by aluko360(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wasted life.

I still wonder what people gain from being members of cult groups.
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Iamkenneth(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
y must it be after final exam..."u no won rite exam person don rite and u kill him..whats your gain now??
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by labodinho: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
So painful how he fasten his death.

Wait a minute

So stories like this are sooooo romantic to be found in romance section. grin

Click d link on ma signature
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Rucheen(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oh! mapoly Oh! mapoly
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by Maxi112: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
man go woman borne another... may d evil he do led him to his destination.... for what u blv and practice is ur identity.... "adieu" sail on sail on
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good for him, those silly boys in cults lack home training
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by jonaifame22(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by borntosave: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rip 2 him
Re: Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic by lalasticlala(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2016

(1)

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ / No SEX Before Marriage Goes Wrong. / Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.