Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. (2631 Views)

Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery / Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change / This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Most girls always use this lie: "My UNCLE took advantage of me during my tender years". I think it's the worst lie ever. It's even better to come up with the truth than this out-dated one.

What happens to "I'd made mistakes, and I've learnt from them." Everyone had made mistakes. So, Mistakes are inevitable and have come to stay.

I know the psychological effect it could have on one to be raped at a tender age (atleast I've read and seen a whole lot). I'll even be more afraid to be in a relationship with a girl like that if I get to know that no one counseled her or knew about the rape. The worst part is when you go further to enquire on why she didn't let her parents know about it. The so-called girls would feign pathetic tears. That's just the indication needed to know "it's all lies".

1 Like

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why would any sane girl wanna claim such na.... Even mamagee can't lie about being raped na!!
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by thowbie7ven(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
Why would any sane girl wanna claim such na.... Even mamagee can't lie about being raped na!!
Let mamagee catch you...she go just use you create another topic/thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

You think it's a fabrication? It could be changed before it gets to you.

Who's Mamagee?
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol, thought it was I alone that has uncovered these rubbish lies. Either they were raped by an uncle or by a cousin, I just laugh tho cause it takes a whole lot of courage for a woman to agree to being raped.
And someone will just open mouth to say they were raped. undecided undecided
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by MrCork: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

...you such a dumb homebase edddddiotick crackhead for this statement...u f***Kin non Nigerian!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by hyman9ja(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

lolz...Abeg make una leave mamagee o...b4 she go create one of her infamous threads now

logs out grin
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by slimthugchimee(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

...you such a dumb homebase edddddiotick crackhead for this statement...u f***Kin non Nigerian!! (no ofeinse) undecided
that was harsh
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
ClintonDal:
Lol, thought it was I alone that has uncovered these rubbish lies. Either they were raped by an uncle or by a cousin, I just laugh tho cause it takes a whole lot of courage for a woman to agree to being raped.

The worst is when you try to know more about it. that lie is just a perfect one for them cos they know you'll only pity them instead of trying to know more.

Any gal who tell that kind of lie can poison someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

MrCork, you and your "No offeinse) gig. The worst is you would sound mean and still end with no offence. You be Anuohia o (No offeinse)

1 Like

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ednut1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Only slept with 2 guys angry grin
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by MrCork: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
harsysky:

MrCork, you and your "No offeinse) gig. The worst is you would sound mean and still end with no offence. You be Anuohia o (No offeinse)

^^^see this non shacrimatick Nigerian talkin to me like am on his level.....hav u chop dinner? (no ooofeinse) undecided
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

^^^see this non shacrimatick Nigerian talkin to me like am on his level.....hav u chop dinner? (no ooofeinse) undecided

MrCork or whatyu call yasef. Words fail me to modify whom you truely are. Imbeci!e is not even close to what I wana call u.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by MrCork: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
harsysky:

MrCork or whatyu call yasef. Words fail me to modify whom you truely are. Imbeci!e is not even close to what I wana call u.

u sound like angry ghana man! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by harsysky(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

Fvcking Cow! How do you get to figure that out? You are a native doctor in Peckham, or you play with charms a lot ( No offence, goat!)
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by MrCork: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
harsysky:

Fvcking Cow! How do you get to figure that out? You are a native doctor in Peckham, or you play with charms a lot ( No offence, goat!)

STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!!
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by pussypounder(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

Corky Joe au far son, will you nominate a ladies man and a playa who has 17.1 inches looooooooooooooong Djorgbor? angry
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrCork:

hahaha..... #painment grin
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

Agree to being raped?

If it's consensual, it's not rape. Get a dictionary.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 3:48am On Jul 01, 2016
In addition, you should never judge someone because they say they were raped. Maybe it happened.

A smart girl wouldn't say they were raped if they hadn't been. They'd be truthful or say they'd been using tam.pons or hada pap smear.

There are so many things that can cause hymen breakage. Smh.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Agree to being raped?

If it's consensual, it's not rape. Get a dictionary.
In your haste to come to the defense of some of the culpable female folks and also sound smart you forgot to grasp the context of my post.
Yes I made a slight error in that sentence but if you weren't looking for mistakes to point out you would have understood what I meant. The sentence should have read, ' it will take a lot of courage for a woman to agree to have been raped in the past'.
So young lady try as much as possible to also suggest an explanation or opinion on the matter at hand after disregarding someone else's opinion.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

In your haste to come to the defense of some of the culpable female folks and also sound smart you forgot to grasp the context of my post.
Yes I made a slight error in that sentence but if you weren't looking for mistakes to point out you would have understood what I meant. The sentence should have read, ' it will take a lot of courage for a woman to agree to have been raped in the past'.
So young lady try as much as possible to also suggest an explanation or opinion on the matter at hand after disregarding someone else's opinion.

So what I think you mean to say is:

It would take courage for a woman to ADMIT to being raped.

??
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

So what I think you mean to say is:

It would take courage for a woman to ADMIT to being raped.

??
I believe I explained that in my last post.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 6:03am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

I believe I explained that in my last post.

You didn't. You keep using the word "agree". Incorrectly. I am trying to clarify what you said.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2016
harsysky:

The worst is when you try to know more about it. that lie is just a perfect one for them cos they know you'll only pity them instead of trying to know more.

Any gal who tell that kind of lie can poison someone
Whenever I hear such from some persons I just know our friendship (if there is to be any) has already being founded on lies and pretense. I know someone very close to me that was raped while she was quite younger and bro that still remains the worst day of her life and talking about it is like a taboo. Her fam even denies it ever happening, some folks who come out online these days to say they were abused during their childhood just do that to garner pity or identify with the abused to further the Fight against Abuse.
Not withstanding, some might have really being raped before.
But majority of girls choose that as the easiest way to say they were de flowered so they won't be perceived as promiscuous but rather pitied upon.

1 Like

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

You didn't. You keep using the word "agree". Incorrectly. I am trying to clarify what you said.
Oh! I didn't you say... please point out where I misused the word "agree".
Yet again you fail to fully understand instead you want to win the argument. My last post is the one in which I addressed the mistake in my sentence. So what are u trying to clarify?
I'd advice you again, always endeavor to have all the facts correct before attacking someone's opinion. Thank you
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

Oh! I didn't you say... please point out where I misused the word "agree".
Yet again you fail to fully understand instead you want to win the argument. My last post is the one in which I addressed the mistake in my sentence. So what are u trying to clarify?
I'd advice you again, always endeavor to have all the facts correct before attacking someone's opinion. Thank you

Agree - to give consent.

"It would take a lot for a girl to agree to being rapes in the past".

If she has "agreed" to being raped, that makes no sense. Women don't agree to rape, rape is defined as penetration without consent. She ADMITS to be raped (admission is defined, in this context, as confession).

I'm not attacking your opinion, I'm signing you up for adult literacy classes.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by tosyne2much(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2016
The word "RA.PE" is now being misused by many Nigerian ladies.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Agree - to give consent.

"It would take a lot for a girl to agree to being rapes in the past".

If she has "agreed" to being raped, that makes no sense. Women don't agree to rape, rape is defined as penetration without consent. She ADMITS to be raped (admission is defined, in this context, as confession).

I'm not attacking your opinion, I'm signing you up for adult literacy classes.
Lol, now I can tell the kind of person you are. No offense taken though, it's social media and anyone can say anything.
You chose the definition of agree that better suits your argument. Agree also means to concur to someone's opinion or to be consistent with-
My second post shed more light on what I meant and there I categorically stated that, ' It will take a lot of courage for a woman to agree to have been raped in the past'
The striking thing I still don't grab is why you chose to attack my use of English and ignored the real purpose of the thread.
I won't argue with you, you clearly seem to think you have a perfect command of English grammar but sorry to burst your bubble, you don't. I won't recommend you going for whatever it was you were signing me up for, I'd just tell you to try and be less of a smart ass and focus on your comprehension skills. You're obviously lacking in that area.
Cheers!
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

Lol, now I can tell the kind of person you are. No offense taken though, it's social media and anyone can say anything.
You chose the definition of agree that better suits your argument. Agree also means to concur to someone's opinion or to be consistent with-
My second post shed more light on what I meant and there I categorically stated that, ' It will take a lot of courage for a woman to agree to have been raped in the past'
The striking thing I still don't grab is why you chose to attack my use of English and ignored the real purpose of the thread.
I won't argue with you, you clearly seem to think you have a perfect command of English grammar but sorry to burst your bubble, you don't. I won't recommend you going for whatever it was you were signing me up for, I'd just tell you to try and be less of a smart ass and focus on your comprehension skills. You're obviously lacking in that area.
Cheers!

Don't patronise me, I have near perfect comprehension.

If someone is to agree, or concur to an opinion, then in this instance a man would have to ask her if she'd been raped. There was no mention of the guy asking this question, but a woman simply stating she was raped when questioned why she wasn't a virgin.

Sorry if I embarrassed you though, you seem like the sensitive type especially when it comes to being corrected by a woman.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by ClintonDal(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Don't patronise me, I have near perfect comprehension.

If someone is to agree, or concur to an opinion, then in this instance a man would have to ask her if she'd been raped. There was no mention of the guy asking this question, but a woman simply stating she was raped when questioned why she wasn't a virgin.

Sorry if I embarrassed you though, you seem like the sensitive type especially when it comes to being corrected by a woman.
Haha, you see why being a smart ass will never help. The question was posed by the Op and I only concurred to what he said or rather his opinion. You even shot yourself in the foot when you said this - but a woman simply stating she was raped when questioned why she wasn't a virgin.
because that is clearly the basis of my argument.
You even had to descend as low as bringing in gender to the matter. You claim to be opinionated and smart but at any slight issue you will try to use gender and wiggle your way out of it. Sensitivity isn't at play here, if any one was sensitive then it's definitely you.
Your acclaimed "perfect" write up is full of blunders which I ignored cause schooling you on grammar while ignoring the matter at hand is useless.
Take a sit and re-assess yourself, you need to grow up and stop being misguided.
Re: Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. by foolinlove(f): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2016
ClintonDal:

Haha, you see why being a smart ass will never help. The question was posed by the Op and I only concurred to what he said or rather his opinion. You even shot yourself in the foot when you said this - but a woman simply stating she was raped when questioned why she wasn't a virgin.
because that is clearly the basis of my argument.
You even had to descend as low as bringing in gender to the matter. You claim to be opinionated and smart but at any slight issue you will try to use gender and wiggle your way out of it. Sensitivity isn't at play here, if any one was sensitive then it's definitely you.
Your acclaimed "perfect" write up is full of blunders which I ignored cause schooling you on grammar while ignoring the matter at hand is useless.
Take a sit and re-assess yourself, you need to grow up and stop being misguided.

It took you that long to think of an argument?

The conversation would be like this:

Man: Were you raped?
Woman: Yes.

That is *agreeance*.

Other conversation goes like this:

Man: Why aren't you a virgin?
Woman: I was raped.

That is *admission*.

See the difference now? English is a subtle language. I can see why you have difficulty.

And about what am I misguided?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics / How To Have Sex Last Longer In Bed / THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.