Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State (39087 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by ODVanguard: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, see frustration, how can someone fabricate google earth image while google earth software is there for all to verify?? I don't think u know what google earth is. T.A orji allowed waste to accumulate in Aba and it has long been evacuated as u can see from my pics. Thank God u know there are only a few ghettos over there, but the whole yoruba town are ghettos. see pics
1. Ekiti
2. Sagamu
3. Ibadan
4. Oshobo

Leave trash for Lawma with your TA Orji sermonette. You cannot find or flash a dirty pix of any city or town in Yorubaland as is the norm in your enclave. We may have old and historic buildings still standing till this day but we are not dirty like you lot. Nope.

You are obviously trolling so I refuse to further engage you as advised by the OP. You all are renowned for your chronic low self-esteem, which causes you to perpetually see yourselves in our shadows. Hey, i would probably feel the same way too if i were in your shoes. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
cool
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MXrep: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
VintageCocktail:
See how a beautiful thread has been laid waste by tribal bigots.........
LMFAO, una usual way, start bigotry first and still turn around to be the first to accuse others when they pay u back. check the thread from the begining and see who started it. meanwhile enjoy the show

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MXrep: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Leave trash for Lawma with your TA Orji sermonette. You cannot find or flash a dirty pix of any city or town in Yorubaland as is the norm in your enclave. We may have old and historic buildings still standing till this day but we are not dirty like you lot. Nope.

You are obviously trolling so I refuse to further engage you as advised by the OP. You all are renowned for your chronic low self-esteem, which causes you to perpetually see yourselves in our shadows. Hey, i would probably feel the same way too if i were in your shoes. undecided
Stop beating about the bush, I showed u a current picture of the picture u posted with all dirts cleared. ur bid to change the argument to meaningless insult galore will not work

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by fx45(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
Why is it that of all the ethnicities in Nigeria, Igbos are the only ones always pandering this 'nomansland' mantra? If it's not Lagos that you all are calling a 'nomansland', it'll be Abuja. Why? Don't you all have any iota of self-pride in your own region? Are you the only ethnic group in Nigeria? Or is it that you are wired to provoke animosity with your neighbours? I don't get it. Yorubas speak of Lagos with pride, showcase her beauty and history with gusto, recite eulogies and poems in reverence of her, and address her with affection. But the most Igbos can do is derisively address her as a 'nomansland', why? because you all have no spiritual connection to the land but are here to exploit and plunder her. If war breaks out tomorrow or there's a crisis involving Lagos, you all will pack your bags to flee to the SE, while the Yorubas will remain and fight for their land -- as happened during the June 12 crisis. Lagos is not and won't be a part of Biafra, neither is it in the SE region. It is and will always remain SW/Yorubaland. You all need to let that sink into your brains.
After all said and done, Lagos is still No Man's Land and will forever remain so. If Nigeria remains by 2027, there will be an Igbo governor in Lagos. You can take that to the Bank. We will continue to invade that place like locusts till we force you all to retreat back to your native Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ile-Ife, Ile-Epo, Osun and whichever Yoruba hinterland you all crawled out from. It's time to go back to your hinterlands and start planting cocoa. Oyel don finish!

Deal with it or take a jump off Carter Bridge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MXrep: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Look, I am through with you and you ilk, thanks to the OP who appealed to me not to post any further dirty pix of that your hell-hole of a region. Recently one of your people hit FrontPage for showing Abia governor's visit to a few ghettos in that enclave. Needless to say that the whole world knows how the real Aba and Onitsha look. No amount of fabricated Google Earth images can change that.
Because u dont travel but depend on ur google searched pictures, let me show the situation of things in Onitsha, which moved on long ago while Aba has joined recently

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MXrep: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
More of Sanitation situation in Onitsha, for those who have never left their rusted roof

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Proudly..among 95% lol..
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am so proud and happy to be living somewhere around here..eko oni baje oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MrCork: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One really can't tell how developed lagos is until you view it from a different angle.

Below are some pictures of the city of lagos taken from above to show the beauty of the commercial hub and centre of excellence.

Eko o ni baje o!

Pictures courtesy: @Gidi_traffic (twitter)

Enjoy!

...beaurifull how?.....you cant even compare lagos to Pekam London......do u people hav traffic light? (no oofense) undecided
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by hansad: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Check out the beauty of the Nigerdelta.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Flyoruboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
All these children of hate, I wonder why it is difficult for you to admit that you are a foreigner in Lagos...you should be ashame of ya'l selves..crawl back to ur caves(onitsha and ABA) develop them pls.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hateful comments everywhere even those wey no get their own house come here dy claim area view..say no to tribal war..Every state and it's own beauty
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
hansad:
Check out the beauty of the Nigerdelta.

Na really beauties, see as them fine
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ikenna17(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice pics o but why can't this level of development reach makoko community, ajegunle or mushin. One needs to visit makoko and see the level of poverty there, I bet most of our dogs eat better than those people angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by seenter84: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lagos I respect king college annex on sight
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Poster I want to know if you have even set foot on this Lagos state because all your pictures are from above, and even shit looks great from up here!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ikenna17(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
fx45:
After all said and done, Lagos is still No Man's Land and will forever remain so. If Nigeria remains by 2027, there will be an Igbo governor in Lagos. You can take that to the Bank. We will continue to invade that place like locusts till we force you all to retreat back to your native Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ile-Ife, Ile-Epo, Osun and whichever Yoruba hinterland you all crawled out from. It's time to go back to your hinterlands and start planting cocoa. Oyel don finish!

Deal with it or take a jump off Carter Bridge

Not cool bro, don't fan the embers!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by hansad: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
More beautiful ways of Nigeria's Nigerdelta.

The first is a road in Okpe in Delta state

The man in the last picture resemble oga Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
More beauty of lagos. cool
All the people on that beach look beautiful from up here, you do not want to see them when they are angry! And they are all angry.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One really can't tell how developed lagos is until you view it from a different angle.

Below are some pictures of the city of lagos taken from above to show the beauty of the commercial hub and centre of excellence.

Eko o ni baje o!

Pictures courtesy: @Gidi_traffic (twitter)

Enjoy!

We will get there!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Juan73(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=OgbeifunErom post=42035863]Very beautiful pictures

These are the pictures that cause anger and frustration in the heart of IPOB Youths.

They covet Lagos, they hate Lagosians and the Yorubas

Lagos will continue to progress while IPOB will continue to be frustrated

Lagos is now aligned with the Center which will ensure infrastructural projects are funded and completed on time.

I will advice the government to actively start destroying eyesores such as Alaba, Ladipo etc. There should also be a stop to street hawking- gala, pure water, handkerchief and CDs. That will reduce the population of Lagos
[which kind of weed do u smoke?]
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ninilowo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
LASGIDI AYAYA
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ikenna17:
Nice pics o but why can't this level of development reach makoko community, ajegunle or mushin. One needs to visit makoko and see the level of poverty there, I bet most of our dogs eat better than those people angry

Shut your wide dirty trap up...hater useless omo Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Dannidom(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since independence.

my fellow country men we should all cower in shame.

is this all what our multi billion dollar economy could offer? seeing these pictures causes some strain of tears in my eye.

common guys we deserve more than these. it is high time we as the youth rise up to this politicians and request for more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, u ppl can keep fooling around. u abandoned ur rusted roofs and want to come and shine with government and Oyibo mans properties??

You are the fool, cause you don't know your source
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Twizzy30(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omo c my state.
I rep Ikorodu smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by akigbemaru: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lagos beautiful pics.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by mavinc4u(f): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Very beautiful pictures

These are the pictures that cause anger and frustration in the heart of IPOB Youths.

They covet Lagos, they hate Lagosians and the Yorubas

Lagos will continue to progress while IPOB will continue to be frustrated

Lagos is now aligned with the Center which will ensure infrastructural projects are funded and completed on time.

I will advice the government to actively start destroying eyesores such as Alaba, Ladipo etc. There should also be a stop to street hawking- gala, pure water, handkerchief and CDs. That will reduce the population of Lagos

the best thing government should do is to remove the alayes that shouts owoda at every bustop
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by GoodBoi1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is very evident Nairaland now thrives on tribalism. Seems Nairaland has lost it (look at the front page). We need a forum for mature minds where all the wrongs happening see here are not tolerated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana Plane, Speeding Car In Near-Collision On Lagos Airport Taxiway / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Fast Pace Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Does FG Deserves #Accolades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.