Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State (39073 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by princemeadow(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
MXrep:

I dont have ur time your nonesense pictures, I was responding to the issue of planning. when it comes to city urban plan google earth is the best software to chek it out. open ur google earth and give us the real pictures if think mine is not geniune. This is another google earth picture of Upper Iweaka inter change at Onitsha

Plan or no plan, a city must grow.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by fx45(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
hamzeiy:
hmmm..it is the yorubas i blame for this nonsense .come to any part of northern nigeria and say this even if its a joke...i swear we will massacre your entire igbo-idiotic generation..useless people
That's all you know... Massacre. Unfortunately your side of the town isn't in the equation. So go and look for something else to vent your frustrations on. Right now we're talking about Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by RickyTan: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
menxer:
When I read comments on threads like this, I realize why we are still backward as a nation.

A thread that was meant to highlight some landmarks in a Nigerian city is over ran by ethnic bigots.

I duff my cap for una...

Don't pay too much attention to these anonymous tribalists. They type the biggest insults to be as provocative as possible. Rather than woory about their rent and other necessities they come to NL to beat their chests and make threats.

It shall be well.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nowenuse:

Pls Mr Yoruba man, keep ur rivalry within igbo and yoruba. Dont drag Abuja into it because Abuja land traditionally belongs to the middlebelt tribes. It doesnt belong to either hausa, yoruba or igbo.
Middlebelt people are naturally peaceful people and welcome everybody without tribalism.

You don't know fulfilled and pleased I am by calling me Mr Yoruba man. God bless. Good night.

Proudly among 95% lol
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by ogwumgbe: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
There's nothing special in the pics, in fact it's not even something to be proud. It's a shame that this is the economic city of Nigeria, in comparison with the aerial view of common ivory coast, Lagos is a shanty town. So get a life and stop showcasing failure as success
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ikenna17(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:

How am I so sure all these your gibberish about paying makoko a visit is not a well fabricated lies plus I dont even give a f' if you even do..if you are not hating why would you say your dogSS how many of you dogs if you wasn't referring to your SE dogs...just get a life...nitwit

You know what, I blame nairaland for allowing bigots like you in here and spreading tribal hate. As for getting a life, nigga please I have a good life, I'm a Pilot. You're the one that's obviously in need of a life if the only better thing you have to do is to come and be ranting on social media. And with that , I throw your comment back to you, just get a life wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ikenna17:

You know what, I blame nairaland for allowing bigots like you in here and spreading tribal hate. As for getting a life, nigga please I have a good life, I'm a Pilot. You're the one that's obviously in need of a life if the only better thing you have to do is to come and be ranting on social media. And with that , I throw your comment back to you, just get a life wink

Well just so you know that I am a sales manager in and oyel company..patcom oil&gas services..it seems you job doesn't keep you busy, I can easily help you work with us, you know too well what it means to work in an oyel company wink
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Tygg: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Very beautiful pictures

These are the pictures that cause anger and frustration in the heart of IPOB Youths.

They covet Lagos, they hate Lagosians and the Yorubas

Lagos will continue to progress while IPOB will continue to be frustrated

Lagos is now aligned with the Center which will ensure infrastructural projects are funded and completed on time.

I will advice the government to actively start destroying eyesores such as Alaba, Ladipo etc. There should also be a stop to street hawking- gala, pure water, handkerchief and CDs. That will reduce the population of Lagos
why do you have to be so tribalistic,,this particular post started all these bashings

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by fx45(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:
You don't know fulfilled and pleased I am by calling me Mr Yoruba man. God bless. Good night.

Proudly among 95% lol
Unfortunately for you, no part of Yorubaland is part of the much publicized 95%... Where did you get that idea from? I mean, what the flying fvck is you smoking

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ikenna17(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:

Well just so you know that I am a sales manager in and oyel company..patcom oil&gas services..it seems you job doesn't keep you busy, I can easily help you work with us, you know too well what it means to work in an oyel company wink
Lmao, common sales manager!! grin grin not even a better position. please let me know when your office view is at 35000ft
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ikenna17:
Lmao, common sales manager!! grin grin not even a better position. please let me know when your office view is at 35000ft

I pity you...you call me a common sales manager.
It is well.. you no know how far
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
fx45:
Unfortunately for you, no part of Yorubaland is part of the much publicized 95%... Where did you get that idea from? I mean, what the flying fvck is you smoking

If am not mistaken sw/north makes up the 95%..if am wrong about it correct it
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why is it that every time you talk of picture fest of lagos state, its always the island that's seen. What about the mainland. Or is island now called Lagos State?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by obie206(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have lived and worked in oyo, ogun, ekiti and ondo. I couldn't have sex with any of the locals because they were stinky, black or fat bleached! Don't mind these black, monkey face vultures claiming Lagos, they have forgotten this was the FCT until recently. It's as idiotic as gwari people claiming they developed Abuja! Federal oil money developed Lagos you yoloba mofos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Ikenna17(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:

I pity you...you call me a common sales manager. It is well.. you no know how far
Lol, OK Mr"Sales Manager " wink
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by fx45(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:
If am not mistaken sw/north makes up the 95%..if am wrong about it correct it
It seems you're a very daft individual.... For someone who claims to be a 'Marketing Manager' in an 'Oil Company'... And you even had the effrontery to quote a nondescript kerosene peddler as an oil company.

Now back to the issue at hand. Yorubaland gave Buhari 55% of their votes. Jonathan took the remaining. Now how does that equate to 95%? I'll ask you again.... What the fvck is you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by cremedelacreme: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Every yoloba man is from Lagos. Where are the yolobas from Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ondo? You people will never show us your brown roof republic. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
fx45:
It seems you're a very daft individual.... For someone who claims to be a 'Marketing Manager' in an 'Oil Company'... And you even had the effrontery to quote a nondescript kerosene peddler as an oil company.

Now back to the issue at hand. Yorubaland gave Buhari 55% of their votes. Jonathan took the remaining. Now how does that equate to 95%? I'll ask you again.... What the fvck is you smoking?

You are very stupid castrated son of a biatch..if Jonathan got 45% then where does the 5% reference came from? Please deduct 5 from 100 and see if that ABA dust you inhale hasn't block your sense of COMMON reasoning...ode oshi and mind you, I am not judging from the election results, it's just a COMMON sense, if you are are 5% then I am among the 95% I didn't say my tribe only make up the 95%..you are as datf as your hero drunken hero

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Slikbae: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls stop bragging about trivial issues. In PH its too common to work in an oil company, nothing special. Igbos and Yoruba's, you guys need to stop hating yourselves. Whether Lagos , Abuja or PH, the truth is that none can be compared with the likes of Nairobi or Kenya, Herare of Zimbabwe or even Dar es Salam of Tanzania. Nigeria is beyond underdeveloped. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Our cities cannot be compared with even the worst cities in U.S.A, U.A.E, Germany etc. There's high level of unemployment, poverty, infrastructural deficiency, poor health care system, delapitated educational sector, erratic power supply, corruption, poor road/road network etc etc etc .

We have a lot of catching up to do, let's not waste time celebrating mediocrity.
timilehin007:

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
hamzeiy:

hmmm..it is the yorubas i blame for this nonsense .come to any part of northern nigeria and say this even if its a joke...i swear we will massacre your entire igbo-idiotic generation..useless people

Have you ever fought any Igbo man or woman one on one?

Your lot is so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Slikbae:
Pls stop bragging about trivial issues. In PH its too common to work in an oil company, nothing special. Igbos and Yoruba's, you guys need to stop hating yourselves. Whether Lagos , Abuja or PH, the truth is that none can be compared with the likes of Nairobi or Kenya, Herare of Zimbabwe or even Dar es Salam of Tanzania. Nigeria is beyond underdeveloped. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Our cities cannot be compared with even the worst cities in U.S.A, U.A.E, Germany etc. There's high level of unemployment, poverty, infrastructural deficiency, poor health care system, delapitated educational sector, erratic power supply, corruption, poor road/road network etc etc etc .

We have a lot of catching up to do, let's not waste time celebrating mediocrity.

I was expecting someone to say something like that, 'In PH its too common to work in an oil company, nothing special.' Ofcux I know and I just wish you know the beauty of working in one of 'em.
Thanks for being generalized at the end. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by fx45(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:
You are very stupid castrated son of a biatch..if Jonathan got 45% then where does the 5% reference came from? Please deduct 5 from 100 and see if that ABA dust you inhale hasn't block your sense of COMMON reasoning...ode oshi and mind you, I am not judging from the election results, it's just a COMMON sense, if you are are 5% then I am among the 95% I didn't say my tribe only make up the 95%..you are as datf as your hero drunken hero
Stop making a public show of your stvpidity here! Buhari never referenced Southwest when he made that infamous statement. The South-South and the South-East collectively gave him 5% of their total votes cast. A majority part of the North gave him 97% of their total votes cast... Whereas the results from the Southwest was a little bit balanced for the two contestants. How then and where did your Southwest become 95%? Where did you manufacture the figure from?

Now listen, I don't engage idiots in an argument. It makes me look like an idiot as well. Please go to bed. It's late already

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
timilehin007:

Thank God you said former...it is because of you bigotry your region will never smell capital...then again why not go to Abuja Nd claim no mans land...go there and try you biafra agitation and watch how our aboki friends openly slit your throats...indi ara..

Yes o

Your northern friends are renowned all over the world for slaughtering humans, just as they did ibadan traders few months back. Now they are the ones being slaughtered daily by their own kind.

You see my friend, God pays them now in their own coin, and their is no end.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Viktor1983(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice Pictures . Nigeria's oil wealth has tried sha. Any City that attains FCT status never remains the same.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
Stop making a public show of your stvpidity here! Buhari never referenced Southwest when he made that infamous statement. The South-South and the South-East collectively gave him 5% of their total votes cast. A majority part of the North gave him 97% of their total votes cast... Whereas the results from the Southwest was a little bit balanced for the two contestants. How then and where did your Southwest become 95%? Where did you manufacture the figure from?

Now listen, I don't engage idiots in an argument. It makes me look like an idiot as well. Please go to bed. It's late already

Your level of dumbness is alarming loudly..now just imagine how many states governors apc produce compare to pdp, in south west alone how many governors apc has now..please use your COMMON sense Mr man sincerely you are way too daft to reason with your head instead you reason with that tiny straw between ur laps..God this guy mumu no be small perhaps you should go check the results again and see how south west single handedly bundled Jonathan from power..even if buhari didn't mention it I expected your to make use of your common sense..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

Yes o

Your northern friends are renowned all over the world for slaughtering humans, just as they did ibadan traders few months back. Now they are the ones being slaughtered daily by their own kind.

You see my friend, God pays them now in their own coin, and their is no end.

Get well soon..obviously you are so sick
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Phobia1: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugonnax:
Op do you have conscience at all? Why are you showing us a city developed by whites, oil money and all Nigerians? Show us Ibadan, Ilesha, e.t.c.
Do you knw d commercial art of the U.S? if yes, then am sure u knw it wasnt built by U.S citizens alone. Almost evry part of our continets contributed to its developments, either by force(slavery), by choice or by chance. And wen they al r goin bak to their respective villages, towns nd/or countries dey wont go wit non of dat state land...
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:

Get well soon..obviously you are so sick
Of course,
You make me sick with your sheer ignorance and abject foolery.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by orise100(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice...but where is mushin here? Or badagry or ikorodu.....Lagos isn't just about the island alone abeegi..
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

Of course,

You make me sick with your sheer ignorance and abject foolery.

Well I wasn't wrong after all, from your post I knew you were so so sick cux it's obvious. I still pray for your quick recovery.
Get well soon
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:

Well I wasn't wrong after all, from your post I knew you were so so sick cux it's obvious. I still pray for your quick recovery.
Get well soon

That's your stock in trade. You make all who come across you sick with your irrepressible disease.

Illiterate sales manager
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

That's your stock in trade. You make all who come across you sick with your irrepressible disease.

Illiterate sales manager

I know how much it pains you ..knock yourself off.

Now who is the illiterate here, perhaps you just hear that word and doesn't really know what it means. Learn to use dictionary next time so you won't make fool of yourself like you just did.
Get well soon I say..

Jobless idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught / Dana Plane, Speeding Car In Near-Collision On Lagos Airport Taxiway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.