Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (15040 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kpogede77: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
thousands of Itsekiri youths have condemed the recent bombing of oil facilities arround oil field located in Itsekiri areas by Tompolo and his frustriated boys led by one old soldier. itsekiri youths have advised Tompolo to bomb facilities in his community and leave itsekiri area in peace. This is a ploy to direct military attacks on itsekiri communities. They noted that itsekiri communities are not EFCC office. If he has problem with EFCC, he should direct his bombing to EFCC office not our communities. Any further attack on facilities in Itsekiri communities will be taken as a declaration of war on itsekiri people and this will attract negative consequence. BE WARNED TOMPOLO.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by manchy7531: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ghen ghen...WE NIGER DELTA grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ERAKAMUS: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
EVERY IDIAT "WE NIGER DELTANS"
TOMPOLO IS INNOCENT.

16 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by kpogede77: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ckmayoca: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ijaw and itshekiri... lol dis time SS do divide to uppersouthsouth and lowersouthsouth just like the hausa fulani always divide them.

18 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by AtlanticBreeze: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
WE SS will not tolerate this grin grin grin grin grin

Edcure Tonyebarcanista Hopeathand Truckpusher spanishkid etc

10 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by EdCure: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
WE SS will not tolerate this grin grin grin
We in the SouthSouth know how to call the miscreants among us to order.
Can the same be said about you gull-ibo people?

You biafridiots are fond of cheering the worst among you. You adopt and deify criminals, kidnappers, looters, rascals and fraudsters as heroes, leaders and role models. But they inturn lead you to destruction.

It is not a coincidence that you're shocked by this kind of news.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ChristStriker(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
tonyebarcanista, pls tell your brothers to stop carrying out attacks in Itshekiri lands, do your bombings in ijawland.

14 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
On behalf of Ijaw nation, I condemn in strong terms the act of economic sabotage perpetrated by coward criminal elements. I plead with our Itsekiri brothers to join hands with the Ijaws and help the government to cleanse the Niger Delta of criminals.

The Nigeria government should ensure that they beam their searchlight on the economic saboteurs and their sponsors and treat them like common criminals without any option of negotiation. However, they should know that the good people of Ijaw are loyal citizens that are not in support of criminal act.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by babyfaceafrica: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
IPOD miscreants will be happy with this news....no evil shall befall SS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ChristStriker(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
IPOD miscreants will be happy with this news....no evil shall befall SS

What is your problem? Ask the military to move into the SS and flush out criminals like tompolo and others.

8 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
The AMALAS have evaded this thread, disguising as people of southsouth and others as southeast.

I advice the igbos, ijaws, ikweres, ogonis etc to be careful with these children of hate. They are cowards and hypocrites.

They said they are sophisticated, but in the North they are called "BEREREBE"(BAT) and thats what they are.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Ariani: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Ndiigbo should let the dead bury themselves, no need dragging the Igbo nation into this.

Be a spectator in this match and learn one or two lessons about these people.

8 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by LRNZH(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo is courting disaster without a plan B.

He will definitely be an example for others to learn from. He claims not being responsible but he won't present himself to EFCC to clear his name if he is indeed innocent.

I hope he doesn't drag the common SS man into this senseless escapades.

12 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by jmaine: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2016
kpogede77:
thousands of Itsekiri youths have condemed the recent bombing of oil facilities arround oil field located in Itsekiri areas by Tompolo and his frustriated boys led by one old soldier. itsekiri youths have advised Tompolo to bomb facilities in his community and leave itsekiri area in peace. This is a ploy to direct military attacks on itsekiri communities. They noted that itsekiri communities are not EFCC office. If he has problem with EFCC, he should direct his bombing to EFCC office not our communities. Any further attack on facilities in Itsekiri communities will be taken as a declaration of war on itsekiri people and this will attract negative consequence. BE WARNED TOMPOLO.

KpoKpo Master the Militant is back . . . . . . grin
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2016
LRNZH:
Tompolo is courting disaster without a plan B.

He will definitely be an example for.others to learn from. He claims not being responsible but he won't present himself to EFCC to.clear his name of he is I deed innocent.

I hope he doesn't drag the common SS man into this senseless escapades.

Plan B ke? When Obatala has already declared his obituary. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Truckpusher(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
On behalf of Ijaw nation, I condemn in strong terms the act of economic sabotage perpetrated by coward criminal elements. I plead with our Itsekiri brothers to join hands with the Ijaws and help the government to cleanse the Niger Delta of criminals.

The Nigeria government should ensure that they beam their searchlight on the economic saboteurs and their sponsors and treat them like common criminals without any option of negotiation. However, they should know that the good people of Ijaw are loyal citizens that are not in support of criminal act.

My friend , it is high time Buhari and his South West lapdogs implement the last confab report and stop chasing phantom billions stolen by Tompolo - you can't continuously be doing the same thing over and over and again the same way and be expecting a different result.

If it will take any form of senseless violence to make the necessary changes that will put Nigeria where she belongs so be it.
FYI : There are no criminal elements in the SS/ Niger Delta , the real criminals are the owners of the oil well mining lease and blocs in the Niger Delta but they are from Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna et al and the people that have conered all the job opportunities and contracts from the same black gold that resides in Lagos by simply yelling 'we are more educated' yet some of their states went bankrupt as soon as oil price dropped
If you don't know your history , then shut up and go to bed or better still ,ask questions.

50 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by tsdarkside(m): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2016
masterpower:
The AMALAS have evaded this thread, disguising as people of southsouth and others as southeast.

I advice the igbos, ijaws, ikweres, ogonis etc to be careful with these children of hate. They are cowards and hypocrites.

They said they are sophisticated, but in the North they are called "BEREREBE"(BAT) and thats what they are.

pahhh...the yorubas dont have time for you......

14 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by 49cents(m): 4:36am On Jan 17, 2016
SS is so blessed that it alone feeds workers from Osun to jigawa.

Awo built the famous cocoa house I Ibadan why can't this generation who wail about yams from another person's farm; start their own farms a eat their own yams others wail about that f have change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by hurricaneChris: 4:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
My friend , it is high time Buhari and his South West lapdogs implement the last confab report and stop chasing phantom billions stolen by Tompolo - you can't continuously be doing the same thing over and over and again the same way and be expecting a different result.

If it will take any form of senseless violence to make the necessary changes that will put Nigeria where she belongs so be it.
FYI : There are no criminal elements in the SS/ Niger Delta , the real criminals are the owners of the oil well mining lease and blocs in the Niger Delta but they are from Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna et al and the people that have conered all the job opportunities and contracts from the same black gold that resides in Lagos by simply yelling 'we are more educated' yet some of their states went bankrupt as soon as oil price dropped
If you don't know your history , then shut up and go to bed or better still ,ask questions.

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Did I read differently from what you wrote?
Anyway, i actually knew not everybody was a plastic that easily bends at the sight of heat (money)

Many of my Ijaw colleagues like Egbabra, Carina and Bebe dont think like the soldout you quoted.

13 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2016
I ask again, is this bombings directly or indirectly related to the Niger Delta struggle? The answer would let you know, who the criminals are.

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2016
hurricaneChris:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Did I read differently from what you wrote?
Anyway, i actually knew not everybody was a plastic that easily bends at the sight of heat (money)

Many of my Ijaw colleagues like Egbabra, Carina and Bebe dont think like the soldout you quoted.

add dearpreye

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 5:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

16 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by islandmoon: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2016
kpogede77:

this is the end of Tompolo the Tanwinji!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Hope you are going to mount the dock as a witness of Tompolo?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Amitex(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Masterstroke I must say. Tonyebarcanista has since derailed and diminished his political status, thinking he was making sense. He should not be taken seriously. Calling your own people criminals is what neither Hausa nor Yoruba would do. In all of the years fighting Boko Haram, the Northerners have never called them criminals. The worse they have ever said is that they do not represent Islam but rather deceived or radicalised.

22 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you are going to mount the dock as a witness of Tompolo?
[/s]

what's this anu ofia saying?

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by momentoftruth: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

if APC is not paying you at least a million naira monthly then you are wasting your talents but You have no option since there is no alternative

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Meriekriss: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol.. Keep pleading on Nairaland.. The way you ppl take this nairaland politics so so serious us funny and amazing.. Well, I hope those that matters and represents the Itsekiri will read your plea here and support Ijaws..

Lagos state government indeed... Road wey Zenith Bank dey look after as if it's their personal property... OP, all those decorations you see there and maintenance of that road is are/were done by Zenith Bank to the best of my knowledge..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by wirinet(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Since you support Tompolo's destruction and pollution of other people's lands in his face of with the FG, why not direct him to igboland. Obigbo, Imo and abia has oil, so advise him to bomb the pipelines and oil in ala-Igbo. There is even oil wells and refinery in Anambra. If you people can encourage and cheer Tompolo into bombing oil facilities in igboland, then it will justify all the cheerleading IPOB youths are supporting him for bombing itsekiri lands.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Wow, well I see.

Let me be very plain, there are criminals in the South South and Niger Delta that have taken advantage of the agitation of our people to front their business. The poor and helpless amongst always feel the brunt of their economic sabotage, criminality, oppression and government's reaction, while they(criminals) usually look for the cheap way out-negotiation.

Only a foolish man will destroy his father's house because he's angry with his village chief. Tompolo has dissociated himself from the recent criminality. His family and an Ijaw group also distanced him, which they tagged "self-destruction". Nobody is bigger than the State and nobody's life will go down because of some fools.

That said, it is immaterial whether or not there are bigger criminals elsewhere, all we want is for the government to fish out the criminals that are inviting military action on our people in Delta state. #NeverAgain Shall We be Killed by the army and our properties/land destroyed for what we have no hand in.

As for the Confab report, that is not the issue here, and it is no justification for the recent criminal act be some never-do-wells among us.

PS: I know my history

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Justice Ayo Salami Heads NJC Corruption Cases Monitoring Committee / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court Tuesday / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.