Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (15104 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Chubhie: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
My friend , it is high time Buhari and his South West lapdogs implement the last confab report and stop chasing phantom billions stolen by Tompolo - you can't continuously be doing the same thing over and over and again the same way and be expecting a different result.

If it will take any form of senseless violence to make the necessary changes that will put Nigeria where she belongs so be it.
FYI : There are no criminal elements in the SS/ Niger Delta , the real criminals are the owners of the oil well mining lease and blocs in the Niger Delta but they are from Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna et al and the people that have conered all the job opportunities and contracts from the same black gold that resides in Lagos by simply yelling 'we are more educated' yet some of their states went bankrupt as soon as oil price dropped
If you don't know your history , then shut up and go to bed or better still ,ask questions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

add dearpreye

My comrade, I'm now wiser. I'll defend my own people to the death. Truckpusher has said all that needs to be said.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by loopman: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Why are the Ipob miscreants always happy anytime there is a problem in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2016
igbos u guys wont mind ur business and let the ijaws Carry there cross themselves u people are here opening threads for them, dats y u ppl wud continue to be loosers, during our own trying times how many of them opened threads for us?
all they did was tell us that we are on our own that we are using the support we hv for Gej to blackmail them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by wirinet(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Wow, well I see.

Let me be very plain, there are criminals in the South South and Niger Delta that have taken advantage of the agitation of our people to front their bvusiness. The poor and helpless amongst always feel the brunt of their economic sabotage, criminality, oppression and government's reaction, while they(criminals) usually look for the cheap way out-negotiation.

Only a foolish man will destroy his father's house because he's angry with his village chief. Tompolo has dissociated himself from the recent criminality. His family and an Ijaw group also distanced him, which they tagged "self-destruction". Nobody is bigger than the State and nobody's life will go down because of some fools.

That said, it is immaterial whether or not there are bigger criminals elsewhere, all we want is for the government to fish out the criminals that are inviting military action on our people in Delta state. #NeverAgain Shall We be Killed!

PS: I know my history

These criminals have actually derailed our genuine agitation of environmental clean up and resource control. The criminals have ( militants) only succeeded in enriching themselves at the expense of their people. 6 years after the so called amnesty programme, the Nigeria delta is worse of in terms of environmental degradation and poverty and we are no closer to achieving resource control.

Do not mind these jobless IPOB youths, they are desperate to drag the nigerdelta into their madness, hence their recent support of bombings in the nigerdelta. No true son of the nigerdelta would support the bombing and destruction of his land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2016
the same way Ojukwu was arrested and released later on after some investigations and the same way Nnamdi kanu was arrested and nothing happened dats how Tomopolo wud be arrested any body that tries any nonsense wud join him.
Tompolo is d first, up next dat man dat was ranting up and down when the result was announced wud be hijacked and every other corrupt politician down south to the north, fayose, Edwin Clark, even Asari get ready.
The wind of change has started blowing.

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Ugomba(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

These criminals have actually derailed our genuine agitation of environmental clean up and resource control. The criminals have ( militants) only succeeded in enriching themselves at the expense of their people. 6 years after the so called amnesty programme, the Nigeria delta is worse of in terms of environmental degradation and poverty and we are no closer to achieving resource control.

Do not mind these jobless IPOB youths, they are desperate to drag the nigerdelta into their madness, hence their recent support of bombings in the nigerdelta. No true son of the nigerdelta would support the bombing and destruction of his land.
shut ur dirty mouth up.. I am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu IPOB and Also not in support of Tompolo, so how did IPOB enter into dis news?
- Tompolo should not dare attract Federal Air raid to Delta State, well sha my delta north will be safe.
Tompolo is NOT above the law and should go face EFCC.. SIMPLE
Mr Edwin Clark Get ready, EFCC is coming after you soon.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

I am happy you said Ipob youths and not igbo youths.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

I remember during the so-called agitation and "negotiation", two items on the many requests made by these guys was that the Ijaws should be given two new states for Ijaws(Toru Ibe and Oil Rivers) and Environmental clean up. They also made case for Resource Control and increased revenue acrued to Niger Delta region. However, these dudes only ended up enriching themselves forgeting anything agitation. They earned multibillion contracts and enjoyed privileges to an average Niger Deltan has never had. Yet the average man suffers. They turned glorious criminals in communities oppressing people and planting themselves and stooges in office. From 2009 to 2015, non of these clowns remembered any of our agitation. It was even most shameful that the Confab Resolution of 2014 didn't talk anything about increased derivation and Resouce control. Yet, those criminals stayed put. Now that it is time to move ahead, they want to start economic sabotage hoping for a new round of negotiation. They forget that they no longer enjoy international sympathy and the locals are tired. UNEP Report came in 2012 yet not one one of them pressed for implementation. Cowards!

The government should go all out on the criminals are put them where they belong.

PS: I'm even writing on why they shouldn't be taken serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

I thought IPOB youths identify Ogbaland as igboland. Anyway Ogbaland is said to produce the highest quantity of oil on land in Nigeria, Truckpusher can direct Tompolo to the oil wells and oil facilities in Ogbaland as a show of solidarity.
if this new fight brewing in the Niger delta leads to 50percent resource control tomorrow people like u wud say its the fight of ur people that brought about it, but now everybody dat says anything u dont like is Igbo to u.
lol... its no longer we Niger delta again Ogboland is now on its own, nobody now has right to speak for Niger delta except u are Ijaw...Sense people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Ugomba(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2016
MyGeneration:

its no longer we Niger delta again, Ogbaland is now on its own, nobody now has right to speak for Niger delta except u are Ijaw...Sense people.
its their way..
Tompolo will be made a bitter example of by Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ejiinii: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Apc and propaganda tompolo said he is not interested in bombing any where in Ijaw why all this media bashing against him
For tonyebarcanista who is criminal is it tompolo that have giving thousands of Ijaws scholarship or the mafias in Kano that control all the oil well in Niger delta

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Acermoon(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo should be dealt with maturely.... this man is creating havoc.... Tompolo have human feelings now.... just be man enough to carry ur cross... you are frustrating people's life...
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Observant: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
My friend , it is high time Buhari and his South West lapdogs implement the last confab report and stop chasing phantom billions stolen by Tompolo - you can't continuously be doing the same thing over and over and again the same way and be expecting a different result.

If it will take any form of senseless violence to make the necessary changes that will put Nigeria where she belongs so be it.
FYI : There are no criminal elements in the SS/ Niger Delta , the real criminals are the owners of the oil well mining lease and blocs in the Niger Delta but they are from Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna et al and the people that have conered all the job opportunities and contracts from the same black gold that resides in Lagos by simply yelling 'we are more educated' yet some of their states went bankrupt as soon as oil price dropped
If you don't know your history , then shut up and go to bed or better still ,ask questions.

Chineke!!!!!! Truckpusher o bu gi bu ihe a?
Respect!!!!!!!!! Ogbeni Respect!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Apc and propaganda tompolo said he is not interested in bombing any where in Ijaw why all this media bashing against him
For tonyebarcanista who is criminal is it tompolo that have giving thousands of Ijaws scholarship or the mafias in Kano that control all the oil well in Niger delta
Stop dragging Tompolo into this. He has said that he won't destroy state property and he isn't responsible for recent economic sabotage. Those responsible are criminals! I mean #Criminals in every sense.

As for Tompolo, whether he gives scholarship or not is immaterial. Ijaws don't want a feeding bottle system where one man will place himself on top for people to be looking up to while he engages in disgraceful act that is alien to the Ijaws. Isaac Boro never committed any sabotage nor was he accused of fraud at anytime. He is the kind of leader every Ijaw wants to see.

Now run along... And stop stalking me

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Observant:

Chineke!!!!!! Truckpusher o bu gi bu ihe a?
Respect!!!!!!!!! Ogbeni Respect!!!!!!
I dae laff una.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ERAKAMUS: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you are going to mount the dock as a witness of Tompolo?
NO BE ONLY "DOCK" NA "FAWL"

GUY

TOMPOLO INNOCENT PASS ANYTHING.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by wirinet(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I remember during the so-called agitation and "negotiation", two items on the many requests made by these guys was that the Ijaws should be given two new states for Ijaws(Toru Ibe and Oil Rivers) and Environmental clean up. They also made case for Resource Control and increased revenue acrued to Niger Delta region. However, these dudes only ended up enriching themselves forgeting anything agitation. They earned multibillion contracts and enjoyed privileges to an average Niger Deltan has never had. Yet the average man suffers. They turned glorious criminals in communities oppressing people and planting themselves and stooges in office. From 2009 to 2015, non of these clowns remembered any of our agitation. It was even most shameful that the Confab Resolution of 2014 didn't talk anything about increased derivation and Resouce control. Yet, those criminals stayed put. Now that it is time to move ahead, they want to start economic sabotage hoping for a new round of negotiation. They forget that they no longer enjoy international sympathy and the locals are tired. UNEP Report came in 2012 yet not one one of them pressed for implementation. Cowards!

The government should go all out on the criminals are put them where they belong.

PS: I'm even writing on why they shouldn't be taken serious.

The Achilles heel of the nigerdelta agitations of the way it was carried out haphazardly, the Ogoni agitations were different from the wider ijaw agitations, the Itsekiri agitations is different from the ijaw agitations and the urhobo agitations is definitely different from the Anioma agitations. So a sort of wider consultative assembly made up of all tribes of the nigerdelta should have met and sat to discuss and arrive at a general position to present to Nigeria as a whole and the international community. We could not achieve anything the way it was carried out in the past. Once a group starts agitating, the government would only bribe and settle that group and life continues as usual. Members of Movement for the Survival ogba Ogoni People were settled with contact and appointments, the Ijaw militants were settled with raw cash, contracts and political positions.

As an Itsekiri man, i do not support the creation of more states in Nigeria. in fact i support the collapse of states. States is Nigeria are avenues of having a bigger share of the national cake national (oil rent money) and not vehicles of development, and as you should know, oil will be a useless resource in the future. So a how would you sustain these states when oil becomes useless? We need a political structure that would promote integration, production and trade and not one to go to abuja and ask for more share of oil money. That was what we had in the first republic and why Nigeria was progressing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ERAKAMUS: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
its their way.. Tompolo will be made a bitter example of by Buhari..
cheesy PLS QUOTE ME THEN.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Observant: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
MyGeneration:

I dae laff una.

Guy swerve abeg, the criminal Tompolo and this fellow miscreants must face the law asap.
You can't orchestrate the bombing of the property of FG and go scourt from.
If he claims innocence, he should start by cooperating with the FG and using his available resources to provide the names of the perpetrators.
Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Well said. Barcanista keeps pandering to some phantom people here every now and then.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by MyGeneration(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Observant:

Guy swerve abeg, the criminal Tompolo and this fellow miscreants must face the law asap.
You can't orchestrate the bombing of the property of FG and go scourt from.
If he claims innocence, he should start by cooperating with the FG and using his available resources to provide the names of the perpetrators.
Delta state only God knows the way he programmed dat state the state is just a joke, and they keep ruining it everyday thinking they are doing anybody.
Last time they attacked shoprite in the state, now they are bombing pipelines... tomorrow there youths wud be jumping up and down looking for who to blame for lack of jobs in the state.
Buhari this is what to do.
Arrest tompolo and his other accomplices.
Then do an arms sweep in Delta state everywhere should be searched, and if u are caught with weapons straight to kirikiri, its because of those small toys they think they hv that's giving them mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Observant: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

The Achilles heel of the nigerdelta agitations of the way it was carried out haphazardly, the Ogoni agitations were different from the wider ijaw agitations, the Itsekiri agitations is different from the ijaw agitations and the urhobo agitations is definitely different from the Anioma agitations. So a sort of wider consultative assembly made up of all tribes of the nigerdelta should have met and sat to discuss and arrive at a general position to present to Nigeria as a whole and the international community. We could not achieve anything the way it was carried out in the past. Once a group starts agitating, the government would only bribe and settle that group and life continues as usual. Members of Movement for the Survival ogba Ogoni People were settled with contact and appointments, the Ijaw militants were settled with raw cash, contracts and political positions.

As an Itsekiri man, i do not support the creation of more states in Nigeria. in fact i support the collapse of states. States is Nigeria are avenues of having a bigger share of the national cake national (oil rent money) and not vehicles of development, and as you should know, oil will be a useless resource in the future. So a how would you sustain these states when oil becomes useless? We need a political structure that would promote integration, production and trade and not one to go to abuja and ask for more share of oil money. That was what we had in the first republic and why Nigeria was progressing.

At the very best the foolishness of black people lay bare.
So you are beginning to realize that the smaller your voice the easier for you to be ignored?
Let some fools in the south keeping given people who does want your progress avenue for divide and rule.

We itserkiri..!
We Ijaw nation!
We South South!
We ogoni people!
We ohaneze!
We ndigbo!
We Niger delta !

You all shall wail till eternity untill you form one voice to demand what is us.
Brainless black people.

9 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by fx45(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Truckpusher:

Big-ups to you Truckpusher for saying things as they are and not trying to sound politically correct. This is a real Niger-Deltan. I've said it times without number that TonyeBarcanista is a miserable impostor that stands for nothing. He's a well known flipflopper... And of recent it has been noticed that he wants to flip-flop back to the APC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
wirinet:

Maybe you guys in the midwest were progressing in the first republic but definitely not us that were lumped with the eastern region(I won't be detailed for several reasons).

I am in full agreement with the assemblage of constituent ethnic group within our region for a well defined roadmap. This will give a sense of direction of what we want as a region and as individual groups. As for the states, I am very indifferent here.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by ejiinii: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Why do you spend most of the time attacking the Ijaws for little crime some people comment, don't be supprise that it's the government that bomb those pipeline to frame tompolo

For your information no Ijaw man have oil well in Niger delta you come dey support them on Nairaland

TonyeBarcanista:

Stop dragging Tompolo into this. He has said that he won't destroy state property and he isn't responsible for recent economic sabotage. Those responsible are criminals! I mean #Criminals in every sense.

As for Tompolo, whether he gives scholarship or not is immaterial. Ijaws don't want a feeding bottle system where one man will place himself on top for people to be looking up to while he perpetrated in disgraceful act that is alien to the Ijaws. Isaac Boro never committed any sabotage nor was he accused of fraud at anytime. He is the find of leader every Ijaw wants to see.

Now run along... And stop stalking me

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by Chubhie: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Are you minding the feeble minds? one thing I've come to appreciate in this life is that a dog that serves two or more masters suffers.

You shouldn't take paid hacks serious cos they are not capable of independent thoughts save ones planted in them by their masters.

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Wow, well I see.

Let me be very plain, there are criminals in the South South and Niger Delta that have taken advantage of the agitation of our people to front their business. The poor and helpless amongst always feel the brunt of their economic sabotage, criminality, oppression and government's reaction, while they(criminals) usually look for the cheap way out-negotiation.

Only a foolish man will destroy his father's house because he's angry with his village chief. Tompolo has dissociated himself from the recent criminality. His family and an Ijaw group also distanced him, which they tagged "self-destruction". Nobody is bigger than the State and nobody's life will go down because of some fools.

That said, it is immaterial whether or not there are bigger criminals elsewhere, all we want is for the government to fish out the criminals that are inviting military action on our people in Delta state. #NeverAgain Shall We be Killed by the army and our properties/land destroyed for what we have no hand in.

As for the Confab report, that is not the issue here, and it is no justification for the recent criminal act be some never-do-wells among us.

PS: I know my history
[/s]

Rubbish you know nothing mr man

isn't it obvious that you're loosing it?

i mean everyone now is seeing your foolishness and naive nature also your deluded life full of fantasy and imaginations

all your points are based on speculation and assumptions no empirical evidence. that shows that you're unstable both mentally and psychologically.

dude you've been exposed for a fraud and a bigot you are and trust me you're 90% complete heading to irrelevant and by then even musiwa will be more relevant than you since your life is centered on nairaland .
mark my words!!!

you ended up writing trash little wonder you can't compete on twitter where few words are required to make sense.

dude you're heading to oblivion and no amount of rants can save you if you like you can sleep on nairaland while others are getting a life your life is already battered and you're a saddist.

your lies and useless imaginations are already DOA.

everybody is now seeing what you are a bigot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
ejiinii:
Why do you spend most of the time attacking the Ijaws for little crime some people comment, don't be supprise that it's the government that bomb those pipeline to frame tompolo

For your information no Ijaw man have oil well in Niger delta you come dey support them on Nairaland

i love your sense of imagination grin since he's imagining things cheesy

cowards like him deserves a pucccy not dickkk

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or by shakaZuIlu: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe you guys in the midwest were progressing in the first republic but definitely not us that were lumped with the eastern region(I won't be detailed for several reasons).

I am in full agreement with the assemblage of constituent ethnic group within our region for a well defined roadmap. This will give a sense of direction of what we want as a region and as individual groups. As for the states, I am very indifferent here.
[/s]

irrelevant protection seeker feeling funky cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ortom And Lalong At A Chinese Round Table (pics) / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 / Is Wike Still A PDP Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.