Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: (710 Views)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Guys:if U'r Gang Raped By A Group Of Beautiful Gals Wil U Report 2 D Police / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by intan(f): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2009
Present: He has to be with his current girlfriend because of the baby (the pregnancy was unplanned). Their relationship is kind of rocky. Least to say, he is not in a comfortable position. Hard to say whether he's in love or not.

Past: He distanced himself from his ex girlfriend due to lacks of communication and understanding. They were in love. And she still loves him. He never said to her it was over, and desperately wants to work things out because they have a child together (it was planned).

Latest update: He and his ex are communicating on daily basis, again. He realized its going to be a hard due to the unresolved issues in the past and the confrontation that he has to deal with.

If you were in his shoes, what will you do?

*Any question, just ask*
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by iice(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2009
Communicating daily = getting back together?
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by intan(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2009
More than that. Now they lived in the same city. The biggest challenge is for him to tell the new momma that he can't be with her just because of the baby
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by izeek(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2009
and what assures that coming back together is the right thing to do?
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by biola44: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2009
seconded
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by intan(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2009
Guys, that for u to answer, If u were in his shoes
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by izeek(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
watever made us split and become ex,
i think we shud leave it at that and move on.

he shud sit and think of what he wants and focus on achieving it.
right now i dont think women shud be his problem since he already has two kids, shud put his energy on training his kids.
the right person wud come.
Re: Guys: If You Were In His Shoes: by intan(f): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
U got a point there, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Please Help Me Out. / What Will You Do For Ur Girl That U Can't Do For Ur Sister? / My Friend Elder Sister Wants Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.